Reviews for The Last Mission
twilitereader chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
Fascinated, can't wait for more.
TrappedBetweenRealityAnFantasy chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
I love this story, its amazing. i can't wait to read the next installment!

I really love how you incorperated angels into the story, and i hope you feel better.

Well until next time.
XxJasper'sAngelxX chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
IT' HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL STORY SO FAR AND I HOPE TO READ MORE SOON
slytheringrl17 chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
i like it
Angel chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
This is an amazing story love how Bella is something other than human. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Jasper and Bella as a couple together in love forever. YAY them! ;)
jenni80 chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
Great chapter. Your writing is the best. I can't wait for the next chapter. They are always worth the wait.
JaspersSweetie chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
Fuckawesome chapter! Loved Michael's verbal smackdown of Edward and Alice, and I hope their 'house arrest' lasts a long time. Those two have a lot to learn. Michael's inner monologue was hilarious, especially the thoughts of Bethany making him beg, and I always enjoy peeks into Char's mind. Can't wait for the next chapter, and I hope you're feeling up to par really soon. Take care! -Sari
Yami-Red-Uchiha chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
Nice, I never would've thought about this. Keep on going
Mrs. Jim chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
Aww Jasper is gonna see his momma and probably the house or land he grew up in/on...I'm kind of hoping that Alice and Edward try to leave the house lol...they are probably going to put up a fuss bc they are going to have to drink human blood...
Navygirl14 chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
Edward and Alice are suck spoiled rotten brats and Carlisle is not better...he was the enabler for those two..Hopefully Bella will be okay until she is changed...Jasper can't lose her now...so Jasper is going to see his mamma again? I think that is great...I love the relationship between Michael and Bethany...this is getting really good...
twimama77 chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
so very awesome
TheOneMama chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
Good chapter, so glad to see update waiting for me this morning. I loved hearing from MPOV. Can't wait to see Jasper's Mama. Update again soon. Hope that you are doing better.
Angel JJK chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
Love it! Can't wait for more!

P.S Hope you feel better!
wendy1969 chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
I am so intruiged with this story. tell me how you got all this Arel and creator higher than god and other things. because i am so curious

Can't wait for another update.
Professor Raye Starlite chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
OMG. first off this is an amazeing story. secondly I was roling around on my bed laughing when i read the "Will you pay attention and stop your internal debate about my attire and floats that you wish to stick me on." part.I was laughing so hard i was crying!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »