Reviews for Circle in the Square
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 2/21
Very well done with the surprise of the first point of view. Great twist.
- well written story. Addiction is something I know way too much about & u potrayed it amazingly & did great justice to showing that the addict is NOT only hurting himself/herself.
U also relayed a beautiful message of hope. I love that he is now helping others.
& the painting is glorious.
Brilliant.
Fugitive Glue chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Beautiful story!
SugarWeRgoinDown chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This was beautiful!

I loooved it!
yogacat chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
this has been sitting in my box for I don't know how long. Finally...and so worth it.

I have a weakness for dark realistic E's.

And the structure of the story was glimpses into lives that mesh.

Thanks, sorry it took me so long.
eggy16 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Wow, just wow! That is all. Thank you. -Erin
ellis1516 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
a "real" life not flowerly bullshit story - really liked it

but didnt understand why he pulled his own teeth out
duramater chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This was unique and refreshing.

thank you for writing.
WD-Den-Mum chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was lovely! Well, yeah, stories about addicts are never "lovely", but you know what I mean. The way you told the story was lovely. What a unique way of doing it, made it a really interesting read.

Thank you so much for sharing.
kanskjeidag chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This really is a beautiful piece with all the harsh reality put into awesome words. The storybuilding is as real as it gets, the descriptions lovely and very fitting, the switch of characters, the way we see the time passing and the story flow. It is a very good one shot. well done. loved it
lilly9999 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Bittersweet and yet hopeful. Very nice.
lknots chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Beautiful and hope inspiring, thank you!
Raewright chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This is great! Thanks for writing and sharing!
AngiJ chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
You really managed to capture the pain and torture that is addiction, not only for the addict but for those that love him/her as well. I am glad you didn't tie a big bow and present an automatic HEA because while its heading that way, like Edward said, every day will be a struggle for him. Well done, great job.
agusap chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I really liked this, specially the way you told the story from four different points of view.
Britt01 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
very nice! And I adore this pairing :) It works and is believable. You get a lot said in a short piece.