Reviews for The Mystery of You
NanStew chapter 29 . 7/8
OMG, it's Charlie!
NanStew chapter 28 . 7/8
My family has done something similar on Christmas, especially when they were asking for a particularly large item and it would have been recognized right away. I left notes all over the house and hid the item in our attached garage, where they eventually ended up. They enjoyed themselves too.
NanStew chapter 24 . 7/8
Well, finally.
FicSisters chapter 1 . 6/19
We are thrilled to feature this story today at The International House of FanFic!
Kopec82 chapter 35 . 6/15
Man! The last chapters draaaag! And the end was so boring
Kopec82 chapter 3 . 6/13
Did she?
meelee729697 chapter 14 . 5/20
Yep, that would definitely keep the bad dreams away.
meelee729697 chapter 8 . 4/30
Ooooo! Or I wonder if Rose is pissed cuz she finally has a friend & now she feels she is sharing... Hmm...
- Poor All went thru an abusive relationship. :(
Now I'm ReaLLy wondering what B's deal is... Wonder what she was made to do... & is her dad hateful?
... Don't tell me! :)
E is writing w/ ease.. He has his sweet lil muse back. - Good for B... Melt into that sexy safety, guurrll.
meelee729697 chapter 7 . 4/30
Wonder wuts up w/ Rose... Hmmm.. Bella? - Nah... Maybe she is realizing that she's crushing hard on Emmett & its pissing her off. Lololol.
- Reunited & it feels so goo-ud -

P.S. - I hope Aro's creepy ass doesn't end up being actually evil...
meelee729697 chapter 6 . 4/30
Ok cool, so she'll wk for Alice. :) & Alice is always right. ;)
Of course Rose will be somewhat suspicious... It's natural. Hopefully she'll come around soon... Surely she'll say something to Edward. - I would think.
Man I am so curious about B's past.
meelee729697 chapter 5 . 4/30
I love the way these relationships are being developed before Bella is really in the whole picture. Hope she's ok.
- Em will thaw Rose yet. ;)
Again, love the dynamics.
- I don't think Royce is wking alone...
... This was a funny chapter. :)
meelee729697 chapter 3 . 4/24
Wow, this is so enthralling.
I love the kindred spirits. :)
And I'm glad she is feeling safe.
I love ur writing style, everything is so real & it's like I can really see what's happening.
- I wonder if Bella can maybe get a job at the bar... That'd be cooLio.
meelee729697 chapter 2 . 4/20
Super and hilarious fun at the bar w/ Big Guy & Tiny. :) I was cracking up.
* Not love at first sight for All & Jaz... Hmmm.
- "twintastic" - hehehehe.
MamaBearCullen & .
Endearing. :)
- I like the way E & All have hit it off as buddies.
- ... Oh snap! Marie! What the flipping heck happened to the poor girl?! (Don't tell me!)
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 4/20
Well, I am a huge fan of ur & of shelikesthesound. - as I said on another story, I have no idea what's up w the FFworld, who all is still around, but I do know I still have many stories that I'd always planned to read. This if one of them. :)
I adore the dynamics between these siblings. :) I am loving this sleepy lil town u created, & I also love that Rose owns a bar.
"I hope your cock falls off, Jazz. & Rose, may your tits reach your fucking waist by the time you're thirty. Goodnight." - lololololol. That was great.
- Bella... Well, Marie definately seems to be running away from some sort of pain.
I'm excited to unravel the mystery. :)
MiserysMama chapter 35 . 2/11
I wasted 12 years of my life in Aberdeen. It's just now experiencing its Phoenix stage. I hope it makes it.
1,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »