Reviews for The Mystery of You
Loved it! Great Job
MatingInspires chapter 28 . 1/22
Loved it!
MatingInspires chapter 26 . 1/22
Her mystery wasn't as bad as I expected ;)
Kimmie43 chapter 35 . 1/12
Such a good story and really enjoyed reading it.

Thank you!
ECsGirl chapter 35 . 10/9/2013
Wow - I really loved this story. It's definitely in my top 10!

I loved this Edward - any chance of a futuretake?
Sparven chapter 35 . 9/23/2013
Cute story
percy roks chapter 35 . 9/11/2013
I LOVED the story! Its amazing. I just wish that you would've tied the loose ends with rose&emmett and alice&jasper. Anyways I'll just leave it upto my imagination to finish their story :)
irishnlove2shop chapter 35 . 8/1/2013
Great story. Really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing.
goldseadragon chapter 28 . 5/4/2013
That is such a sweet precious gift. I love it.
Sarah Amin chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
how do jake and james play into obviously forcing Bella into doing whatever made the chief disown her ..
Sarah Amin chapter 18 . 4/9/2013
''ll share my parents with you guys. They're only slightly used, and my dad may not be functioning properly right now, but they're good people and they'll totally love you, I promise. Mom is always asking for grandkids; maybe one of you guys would be a better parent than me or my brothers. We can barely keep plants alive."
LOOOL .. that's saying alot coming from Rose!
Sarah Amin chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
i thought charlie was a good guy .. when she was remembering her attack , she said he taught her how to defend herself n notice her surroundings .. seems like he's not that nice after all !
Sarah Amin chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
what happened to her ! she seems to trust him , like really trust him and for someone on the run that's huge !
Sarah Amin chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
They seem to b lacking a minor thing called sibling love .. God , they're somthing else !
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
The Mystery of You has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
1,226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »