Reviews for The Mystery of You
meelee729697 chapter 3 . 11h
Wow, this is so enthralling.
I love the kindred spirits. :)
And I'm glad she is feeling safe.
I love ur writing style, everything is so real & it's like I can really see what's happening.
- I wonder if Bella can maybe get a job at the bar... That'd be cooLio.
meelee729697 chapter 2 . 4/20
Super and hilarious fun at the bar w/ Big Guy & Tiny. :) I was cracking up.
* Not love at first sight for All & Jaz... Hmmm.
- "twintastic" - hehehehe.
MamaBearCullen & .
Endearing. :)
- I like the way E & All have hit it off as buddies.
- ... Oh snap! Marie! What the flipping heck happened to the poor girl?! (Don't tell me!)
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 4/20
Well, I am a huge fan of ur & of shelikesthesound. - as I said on another story, I have no idea what's up w the FFworld, who all is still around, but I do know I still have many stories that I'd always planned to read. This if one of them. :)
I adore the dynamics between these siblings. :) I am loving this sleepy lil town u created, & I also love that Rose owns a bar.
"I hope your cock falls off, Jazz. & Rose, may your tits reach your fucking waist by the time you're thirty. Goodnight." - lololololol. That was great.
- Bella... Well, Marie definately seems to be running away from some sort of pain.
I'm excited to unravel the mystery. :)
MiserysMama chapter 35 . 2/11
I wasted 12 years of my life in Aberdeen. It's just now experiencing its Phoenix stage. I hope it makes it.
stephi910 chapter 35 . 1/18
can't believe I only just found this story...loved it, but wish there was an epi! would love to know how bella's book did, jake's sentence, the wedding etc...oh well, great story!
Readersheart chapter 35 . 7/17/2014
Loved, loved, LOVED this! Amazing writing! Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Much love.
SLKerouac chapter 35 . 7/8/2014
Thanks for writing! Edward was so lost. Bella was so damaged. The two met and something was there. Edward wanted to know Marie/Bella more but she ran away from him. She has been running for a while now. Everything changed. Edward found Bella again. Edward started with a friendship but then realized that there was more to this relationship. Bella what more with Edward but was so afraid of her past. Edward and Bella worked through a lot of stuff. Both of them had pasts. Bella was letting her walls down with Edward. Trusting him. Jake was someone that she wanted nothing more to do with and found herself being controlled again by him. She thought more of getting back to Edward and knew she had to do something. It took everything she had but was able to get help. When Bella showed back at the house Edward was in panic mode. He was so afraid that he would never see Bella again that he held her to him tightly. Bella had explained what happened but Edward was still holding on more. It was with the help of their friends and family that Edward and Bella worked through everything. It was to perfect setting for the proposal which Bella would hold on the Edward with her life. She wanted him more than anything. Bella knew that she was loved by Edward and wanted their forever. Edward knew that he had his mystery for the rest of his life with Bella. That there will always be something knew for them to learn about each other. Always! Well written!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 35 . 6/4/2014
I truly enjoyed this story and how you write Edward Bella and all the other characters...I think your Edward is one of the most sweetest guys in the world even if he likes a particular swear word...and his relationship with his siblings and Alice and Emmett are so fun to read. But with Bella he is totally swoon worthy! And the title chapters are just wonderful and fit the story perfectly. I enjoyed the mystery part of this story though I imagined something quite different than what actually happened...thank you for sharing this story...
Emmaline chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
I purely love this Edward...smart, caring, talented, respectful, helpful, selfless, loving, devoted! Good lord, he's the perfect man!
He'd better not get 'messed over' in this relationship (?) with Bella. She needs to trust him and level with him about her situation and fears...besides, I'm getting a bit restless about hearing the straight skinny about Charlie, James (is Jacob involved in this convoluted Bella-thing of 13 Chapters ago :-( Anyway, stretching 'the mystery' out much further is becoming counter-productive to the story, IMHO!
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Recommended this story in the Fic Dive at ADF! :)
MatingInspires chapter 35 . 1/22/2014
Loved it! Great Job
MatingInspires chapter 28 . 1/22/2014
Loved it!
MatingInspires chapter 26 . 1/22/2014
Her mystery wasn't as bad as I expected ;)
Kimmie43 chapter 35 . 1/12/2014
Such a good story and really enjoyed reading it.

Thank you!
ECsGirl chapter 35 . 10/9/2013
Wow - I really loved this story. It's definitely in my top 10!

I loved this Edward - any chance of a futuretake?
1,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »