Reviews for Transition
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I have mixed feelings about this one. I loved how the ring appeared in his pocket: nice touch. Very touching scene with David, maybe a little too long? I am upset about him spending all that time in jailhe never met clementine and Julian? I think that by having him spend all his time in jail diminished her sacrifice to save his I think this is quite a bitter pill to he said, he would have been better off dead. Essentially he lived for nothing...
I did like the scene between them after David left...and he finally gave her the ring!
LoverandaFighter chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
write a followup!
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Well first of all... yes to a sequel! Because you rock at writing these two! But let me just say that I love your idea about what happened to David. It was emotional and Juliet had to let go but at the same time... he wasn't her son. He wasn't real. I liked that you had him explain all of that to her, that he knew about it all, and just moved on himself after it was all said and done.

And I liked that you also had a tragic ending to Sawyer's story even if it is sad to think about it. Most stories I read have him living a life that is full of sadness but also moving on to looking after Clemetine, being friends with Kate and Miles, and living a long time.

Seriously, the David part was genius!

While it is nice to think about him getting back on track after the island if for no other reason than to honor Juliet's influence on him and their loving life together... this is so in character with how tortured Sawyer is and he did revert back into Sawyer after she died so I could see him offering himself up to the police and having something like this happen to him. Sad but fitting.
cjk chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I really enjoyed this and hope you write more!
notfrozen chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I so want a sequel 3 And I need to say, I love ALL your stories!
SJ forever chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I love everything about this fic, I hope you'll write a sequel
j chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
loved should totally write a sequel.
K.M. Carlson chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I loved it! That was exactly what was missing from the show (which I understand because if they had explained how everyone ended up at the church the finale would have been CRAZY long!). This was the perfect explanation of what happened to David and why both Jack and Juliet seemed perfectly fine with the fact that he was missing/not real/never was real.

Thank you so much for yet another amazing story and if you so feel inclined I would love a sequel/epilogue :D
tripping on love chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
omg, this is amazing. I love them so much.
WinchesterSmile chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
awesome story :)

and i also wouldnt mind a follow-up?... hahaha
SulietGirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2010

You must write a sequel! This is so good!

I specially love when James found that Juliet slept with Jack and he wants to know who is better in bed! lol
koralina chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
It's wonderful! It's just what I needed to see in the show.

How he told her about his life without her.

How she told about her son.

The fate of David after all ofhis family remembered and let go.

and so on

Your story is so real, so true.

Of course I'd be happy to read about post-end life.
I want a epilogue chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Oooh! Juliet saying bye to her son was really sad! :(

I love the story so I hope that you write the sequel soon!
tntlostfan chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Please write a sequel. and Also I always wanted to know about the others (those in the church) reaction when James and Juliet came in.
Amazing chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
You really have a gift for writing. This story was amazing. I would love to see your take on what happened after the church. I love the part where David tells James to look in his pocket. I actually like this scenario better than what they showed us on tv, where we have no idea what happened to David, if he disappeared, or just has to live on his own, or what. I don't mind reviewing your stories, because they are always so good and it's obvious that you put a lot of time and effort into them. Great job as always. (and yes, I still want more of your other stories too )