Reviews for Red Rhymes
frenchkick chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Oh my god, it really is hard to find a good story, I mean a really good storyline and a good writing.
And you are an amazing writer !
But I'm disappointed because your story was written 3 years ago and I can't see any sequel to this huge cliffhanger and I can't wait to read it, so pleaaaaase don't tell me you gave up. I want to know what it will happen to Lisbon.

Please please please please ! :D
Mentalgal chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
!

Best story ive ever read! I want it to happen! I NEED it to happen LOL You are such a great story writer! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
Oh

My

GOD!

You're horrible! but in a good way! damn it! I can't believe you left us hanging like that! grrrrrrr but it was such a good story. WOW. Great ideas, esp loved the end of chap 6! that is, if I had to pick a fave part.

Anyway, count me in for a sequel! I am SO THERE!
dogeatdog chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
Oooh...

That's just evil.

I'm a big fan of the Lisbon bashing (does that make me a bad person?) and I love the idea of a serial killer focussing on her.

This is an awesome story, and you are to be congratulated.

Sequel, pretty please?
Banane chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
Thats no end ! Thats a huge cliffhanger.

Please write a sequal.

The Jisbon fluff was appreciated but a bit surprising because you almost ignored Jane the chapters before.

But congratulations to the fantastic case-story. Very thought-through and very intriguing.
Iris chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
like the end of this chapter kind a like csi miami.. i love ya story kisses
LittleMender chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Regarding the sequel: I'm in.
MeconMe chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
OMG! That was the best ending ever! (aside from the jisbon fluffy ending type), but still, that was so great! I definitely, definitely hope that you would write a sequel...

Great Great (and very creepy story!)

Two Thumbs up!
BonesCastleMentalist chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
You HAVE to write a sequal to this and soon. Please add more Jisbon and kill Quinn. AMAZING story...
TNBC chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
WOAH! Talk about an awesome ending! For the love of God PLEASE write a sequel to this! The whole thing absolutely RULES!
AVG18 chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
Loved the story, what a great way to finish this story. No further continuation needed, really.

OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE IT! Just please don't make Lisbon look incompetent, it really doesn't suit her. I'll be waiting :-)
wildpartyhouse247 chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
Can't leave it there!
Jisbon4ever chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
What! OMG... :-O That was such an evil, yet amazing ending! Did not expect that. Here I was thinking it would end with a Jisbon kiss and then BAM! Do you even have to ask? Of couse we want a sequel. Oh please... :-) Thx...
LAurore chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
Of course I am interested ! You HAVE TO do a sequel ! A big, long sequel with Jisbon and a dead Quinn ! ;) Very good story ! No, EXCELLENT story ! A lot of suspense ! It was a really pleasure to read ! :)
Smudje chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
mean to end it there. you have to post a sequel. totally