Reviews for Kyuuen Genkai, Eternity Bound
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 1 . 7/23
Earlier how did they go from fighting to having sex
StarElsie chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Yay! Sebastian finally stopped hating Ciel
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
love it! awesome story!
FallenAngel1129 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Ugh this one and the fic that was its prequel...omg I love them so much.
TheMoonIsBlue chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
awwwww… that's so sweet 3
TigremiLion chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I was a bit disappointed with how anime ended and so I started reading the manga. Honestly, I wonder after reading this how the true manga ending (if it will ever come since it's still ongoing at the time being) will be ever able to beat this. Tough it would have been nice if it was a bit longer and more detailed at how the things came to be the way they ended. Well I always ask for too much so don't worry it was AMAZING anyway, unless you want to expand it in future ;P I'm looking forward to reading your other fics.
TheDevilsKitten chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I really liked it a lot (: it's good Sebastian finally realized that he loved Ciel. After all, Sebastian was pretty angsty and hateful in 'His Sebastian' and I don't really like depressing Sebastian/Ciel fanfics, so thank you for ending this happily! 33
Crystalbutterfly04 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
You know I just finished watching kuroshitsuji and I was so depressed with the ending good thing I came across this fic! I'll just pretend this is the epilogue kkkk love your work!
Lovelyheartsforever chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
The lizzy part made me sad. Bt good story
Thegraybluekitten chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Kionkitchee chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wew, that's a bit unexpected. Many made fanfic where Ciel tried to make Sebastian stop hating him. But you made them full of pride and that's a wrap! Very interesting if may I add.
Kyou Kionkitchee.
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I really liked this! It's so sweet how Sebby calls Ciel "my Love." _ It's just so cute! I'm adding this to my collection pronto! /_
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I liked it.
In The Mix chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I freaking love this! I've been searching for something like this for a long while and always come up short on good ones but this one was very satisfying. Great one-shot!
raven chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
i loved this story especially the part where sebastian was emotionless to full of emotion and the end where it sorta says "i love you." you're really talented, keep up the good work