Reviews for The New Life chapter 44 . 9/28
I love your story so much! I've very much fallen in love with a disallusioned Harry Potter, and him somehow connecting with Riddle/Voldemort no matter what capacity. I've read this story from chapter 1-44 and I am very sad that it's over. I enjoyed the ending, and I'm glad you gave us readers closure to the story. Keep up the good writing! I'm going to check out any other stories you might have now.
Vampire Harry Fics chapter 6 . 9/17
Don't you think it is very weird for Voldemort to be like a father to Harry but almost merciless to the Death Eaters? But this is still very good though.
emthereble chapter 44 . 8/25
OtakuNewWorldOrder chapter 22 . 8/8
It's funny my first real review is due to drarry smut hahaha. I must say I love this story,you're such a good author. I love the development and character portrayals. Especially Pansy omg. She is me. I love how she's one of those fangirls,haha.
OtakuNewWorldOrder chapter 6 . 8/8
Omg you ship them too. Awesome
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 3 . 7/11
rereading this, for the...i think fifth time? still amazing by the way
I really like this story i read it in one day i couldnt stop reading
Surely they would recognise him through what his wand looked like? I'm just going to pretend it's also glamored/glamoured (sp?) :P love this story
Tinka chapter 44 . 6/13
Great Story and your English is quite good considering it isn't your first language.

acetwolf94 chapter 44 . 6/11
I LOVE IT! I really enjoyed reading this story!
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 10 . 6/9
Man..,wtf...he's weak as hell. Drink some fucking blood you weak ass wanker! Letting the Weasel injure him, attack him, letting Hermione the Beaver know his secrets?! Dumb ass donkey balls sucker. He is way too naive, gullible and trusting! Where's the cunningness?! The qualities that he should have as a Slytheryn?!
That was a very nice but kind of cheesy ending. I loved it.
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 8 . 4/24
Just started this story it's looking really good!
MargaritaS chapter 44 . 4/15