Reviews for The Missing Piece
Sherlock Tun chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Well not much to say cuz I love it! This is an excellent idea and you've depicted the possibilities believably. I especially like the chapter 6 - the one with Javert :-)
Rosenkavalier chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
"Marius is a cheerful, slightly brainless soul." Aw, but he's adorable all the same, don't you think?

Valjean is a walking plot point. His very existence changes the universe. An interesting idea all together.
LeftFanFicttttion chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
*claps* Well done Madmoiselle!
LeftFanFicttttion chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
*CRIES* Much better then jumping off the seine...Yep now I HATE Enjolras
frustratedstudent chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
Whew! I finished reading this fic, and I am absolutely pleased. You explored quite a fair number of ramifications of Valjean's potential absence...and reset everything nicely back to the "way things should play out". Kudos! Hope to see more from you.
Nimue I Am chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
Absolutely perfect choice of last words.
BeBopALula chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
I seem to remember Marius brooding quite frequently in the book. In some ways, he's a very unhappy young man and, if anything, he thinks far too much. Of course, the musical is a different thing altogether.
AmZ chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
A very nice way to bring everything back to starting point. Great collection of vignettes!
AmZ chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
Great take on Javert: brave, snarky, and secretly the same sort of idealist as Enjolras, only non-violent.
Jetaime 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
teehee! Leave it to Marius to bring in a ray of sunshine :)
LeftFanFicttttion chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Wow...I love this story.

Just the depth of it is just...amazing. Many authors lack the depth with fanfiction. I myself, write parodys, *bows head in shame* But it is a escape for me. And people seem to enjoy them.

This is A amazing story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Such a amazing idea!

Bravo Madmoiselle!
Eponine Thenardier chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Good heavens, mademoiselle, this is a good little story...my dear Marius is next? Does he come to the inn? Does Eponine, bless her, make a play for him? Will he care to notice our dear little Cosette? I can't wait for the update...
Jetaime 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Wow...darker and darker!
AmZ chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
If those are Thenardier's plans, he better feed Cosette better, or she'll never grow at all, let alone into anything appetizing. She was kind of an ugly kid in the books.

Right, so who's going to show up for the rescue: Valjean, Javert, both? :)
AmZ chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Right, of course... no theft, ergo no prison, no bishop, no silver, and no millions through a patented bracelet clasp, no Mayorship, and no rescue for Fantine during the arrest. I kind of wonder where Valjean is now... is he still a dim overworked peasant, or did he find a way to better himself? Questions, questions... I hope you have him and Javert meet - now that Valjean isn't a criminal, it's interesting to see if they'll get on.