Reviews for Cascade Effect
Sukiethree chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
Your story is seriously under reviewed. Different but still believable.
Please keep going and update soon
BridieM chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
At the back of my mind I keep thinking that part of these events may lead back to the sale of Bella's blood products. Stupid?o.k. Consider myself told. :(

Anyhow this chapter was an important chapter, as you said, from the aspect of the relationship development between E&B and b's friends. I laughed, in general, and was very touched by the hospital scenes. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. Selfishly I do hope you decide to continue it. We haven't even met, officially, Rosalie, Carlisle and Esme yet! I am/ was looking forward to the Cullen family, and Bella's friends, get to together. Hope. A powerful ally. ;)
BridieM chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
Thank you. :D
BridieM chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
I apologise for the last review. I'm flying, astral projecting who needs wings or planes? Now if the ringing in my ears would only stop. Oops that would be the phone. Can't type and auto correct is cheesing me off. Sorry.
A fantastic chapter. Excellent twists and turns. Will they ever have their talk? I'm so loving what you have done with these characters. The plot lines excite me. Intrigue me. Thank you. :D
BridieM chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
Is there something special about Bella? In the cosmic plan for things, is she important? Will dr who make an appearance...now that's plain silly Bridie! If so, is this the reason so many 'others' gravitate towards her? I worry about Angela and Ben in particular. So many questions. So few chapters left. No bl**dy answers yet! Sorry feeling sick and you can blame it on the drugs. That's my excuse. O.K.? ;P

What a place to end this chapter! Excellent really. Well not if you're waiting to find out what happens next. So bye for now I'm off to the next chapter...;)
BridieM chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Goodness. The possibilities for having just one wish granted by Edward? Be still my beating heart. Stop thinking my sicko brain! Lol. I am enjoying the easy relationship these two are developing. ;)
BridieM chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Fluff is good. ;) I was thinking that Alice had been too quite. Than a paragraph later ... ;) Forgot to mention how much I enjoyed the interactions between jasper and Edward. I think you nailed that one perfectly. A small part of me was hoping Bella's verbal filter completely malfunctioned, but I know it's too early. Very much enjoyed reading this. :D
BridieM chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Oh. What! Really? Gees! Could feel the merry making come alive through your narrative. Wanted to sway to the music. What a note to end on. Thank goodness I haven't run out of chapters yet! :D
BridieM chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
Ah. The complexity, layer upon layer, is shining through your characters. ;)
BridieM chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
A vamps responsible for the deaths in Bella's family? Did Edward find Bella's bed comfortable? Did he get any reading done? Does Alice know if Bella will be 'assimilated'? Are the Borg going to make an appearance? Sorry I have a whacked sense of humour. Some good ground work is being laid in this chapter. I very much enjoyed reading it. :)
BridieM chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
I have relinquished my fly on the wall position to write this review. All (well, mostly for now, but perhaps it will be All soon) the usual suspects are here just in different positions/situations. The swathes of possibilities that these changes embrace and encourage wraps this story in a freshness that is so often lacking. I am so enjoying this. Getting to know this Bella, this Edward, this Alice etc is interesting. ;D. And fun. :P
BridieM chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Wow. This I wasn't expecting. An excellent twist. So far out of the box...how exciting!

I was lost in every word and nuance. :D
BridieM chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I just had to check out another of your stories. I am a bit biased towards Vampward, and your style of writing, so it has been an easy decision. I notice this hasn't been updated for a while, but I'm willing to risk it.

Again, your writing flows seamlessly. The connection from one scene to another or dialogue to thoughts/impressions/descriptions contains not one word or phrase that jars. I feel like I'm reading my own thoughts. Perhaps not such a good thing for other readers as it can be a bit scary in here! Lol. The point is I can inhabit this fantasy you've created and only escape when I need to. Damn all chapter with endings! ;P. A good gripping read. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013