Reviews for The New Ally
Hikari Nova chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
so are you going to make a L4D2 addition to this fic series or is this the final fic of the series?
griffincub chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
I loved all 3 in this series so far, I especially liked the plunny ar the end of this one.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
question what did u mean when u typed
""No, but since we figured out what I am, you can't kill me. Which annoys you more, and is the exact reason behind why I'm going away for a bit."
Vrael Nocturnal chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Pretty awesome series of stories!
You said you wanted opinions on whether or not to do a L4D2 sequel, so here it is: Fucking do it man!
It'd be epic.
Just include a sane Bellatrix as well, because well... can you imagine L4D2 with Bella in it?
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
intersting story so far
Elfhunter chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
You never did say what happened with Hedwig, maybe if you continue you could bring back the other four characters from left-4-dead? It would be intresting to introduce them to Tom.
Lazurman chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Hm. Harry can be one vindictive SOB when he wants to be.
ExperienceComesFromBadJudgment chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Love it D Would love to read more too... seems to me that this story is simply begging for a sequal... hopefully you think so too
Enuescaris chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I would love another Left4Dead/HP story :D
They are awesome!
KyuubiGaki chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Pfft Hahaha I absolutely love you for this story! It's amazing! A good combination of two of my favorite things read to Boom Zombie Communication 101 by victim effect on repeat!

*laughing gleefully* And the gore was at the 1:2 ratio needed to make me excited at the thought of a fight and not just plain sadistic! Wonderful!

*grinning* I'll definitely be suggesting you to one of my friends
ChaosIdeals chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Another awesome fic :)
Brilliant read, and if you decide to add in another part to this you can bet I'll be there. :)
RoxasConan chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Very, very epic! I cant wait to see how you progress with this! It is THE best Harry Potter fic I've read that has anything to with zombies. Hope you update soon :3
shisumi12 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
lol, Fudge is an idiot. the ending to this fic made me smile. a lot. no one is sane on the internet. absolutely no one.
Kanathia chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Interesting...I honestly don't see Harry as the type to kill friends over money, but it's certainly amusing to picture the scenario. As far the next fic I suppose I'll go see if you've already posted it. If not, are you going to have them meet up with the original characters like they do in the passing? That might be interesting. Hmmm...well, I suppose I'll go see. If it's not up I hope you post soon. :D

~Kanathia
Barranca chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Voldemort must have discovered Harry harbours a piece of his soul and this is why he's getting away with so much. I wonder what the American survivors will make of Harry's pet snake.