Reviews for The New Ally
fanficnewbee chapter 4 . 7/17
I seriously, hope you do write another sequel to this version of L4D and Harry Potter xover, thank-you, for the many laughs you gave me so far. XD
Guest chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
Definitely should do another story, perhaps where he runs into Bill again
Hikari Nova chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
so are you going to make a L4D2 addition to this fic series or is this the final fic of the series?
griffincub chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
I loved all 3 in this series so far, I especially liked the plunny ar the end of this one.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
question what did u mean when u typed
""No, but since we figured out what I am, you can't kill me. Which annoys you more, and is the exact reason behind why I'm going away for a bit."
Vrael Nocturnal chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Pretty awesome series of stories!
You said you wanted opinions on whether or not to do a L4D2 sequel, so here it is: Fucking do it man!
It'd be epic.
Just include a sane Bellatrix as well, because well... can you imagine L4D2 with Bella in it?
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
intersting story so far
Elfhunter chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
You never did say what happened with Hedwig, maybe if you continue you could bring back the other four characters from left-4-dead? It would be intresting to introduce them to Tom.
Lazurman chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Hm. Harry can be one vindictive SOB when he wants to be.
ExperienceComesFromBadJudgment chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Love it D Would love to read more too... seems to me that this story is simply begging for a sequal... hopefully you think so too
Enuescaris chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I would love another Left4Dead/HP story :D
They are awesome!
KyuubiGaki chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Pfft Hahaha I absolutely love you for this story! It's amazing! A good combination of two of my favorite things read to Boom Zombie Communication 101 by victim effect on repeat!

*laughing gleefully* And the gore was at the 1:2 ratio needed to make me excited at the thought of a fight and not just plain sadistic! Wonderful!

*grinning* I'll definitely be suggesting you to one of my friends
ChaosIdeals chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Another awesome fic :)
Brilliant read, and if you decide to add in another part to this you can bet I'll be there. :)
RoxasConan chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Very, very epic! I cant wait to see how you progress with this! It is THE best Harry Potter fic I've read that has anything to with zombies. Hope you update soon :3
shisumi12 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
lol, Fudge is an idiot. the ending to this fic made me smile. a lot. no one is sane on the internet. absolutely no one.