Reviews for The Angels of Power
Carol542 chapter 1 . 3/8
Love it
Huntress of Diana chapter 19 . 1/30
This story was amazing thank you for writing it
karanterus chapter 19 . 12/5/2017
this was an amazing story I loved it, I plan to read it again when I can and I hope you make meany more story's as good as this one :)
EssayOfThoughts chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
I...

Is there a prequel fic to this that's missing. Because... WHEN DID SEVERUS TREAT HARRY LIKE A NORMAL PERSON IN CANON?! HE WAS A DICK TO HARRY. Ditto re: Draco, and Blaise and Draco both were unabashed racists! The only way your writing of this and thinking its from any kind of canon characterisation basis is if there's a secret hidden prequel for this dreck which has the Weasley's turn evil, Severus turn nice and has Draco and Blaise recanting their parents beliefs.

THATS THE ONLY WAY THIS FIC MAKES SENSE.
EssayOfThoughts chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
1. How they hell are the Potter's this wealthy. If they were this wealthy I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have been hiding in a cottage in the countryside, but I don't know maybe overseas or in a GODDAMN SECRET BUNKER LIKE THE AMERICAN MILLIONAIRES DURING THE COLD WAR.

2. ...where... are you getting...this characterisation of Molly. Snapping like that is not... is this really meant to be the Molly who welcomed Harry with open arms, who loves him as her own child, who gladly has Hermione stay as often as she likes over the summer, who, having met Harry fleetingly, tells her children, explicitly not to bother him especially over his scar and who makes him a Christmas jumper and fudge because he and her son have become friends? Really? What the hell happened when you read the books that made you hate her?

3. And RON. What have you done to the boy who, with a bitten leg, told Sirius, thinking he was still a murderer, that he'd have to go through him to get to Harry? That was RON who said that, no matter what Film!Hermione says.

4. And GINNY. Did you forget that she, on realising Harry has no interest in her, GOES OFF AND DATES PEOPLE SHE LIKES AND HAS A LIFE OF HER OWN. That she too has had to live with Voldemort in her head. Are you a goddamn rabid Harmonian that you hate the collective Weasley's so much? What the HELL is with this. Why do you hate them so much. Why
Romily chapter 18 . 10/31/2017
And i forgot... an 18 or maybe 19 year old headmaster (yes it is one word) at Hogwarts, and just out of diapers professors? Please - who of sound mind would go for that?

And poor Harry to have to live without his Angels for that long... seems cruel to me.
Romily chapter 19 . 10/31/2017
Good idea, but for me the story felt rushed and there weren‘t enough obstacles to overcome by the force of light. The war between light and dark seemed unbalanced to me - i like it better when the dark side has a chance to win. Going for a win was a piece of cake for the light side.
The relationships between harry and the angels seemed rushed too, like hey you slytherins you were a pain in the ass for years, but dear albus wants us to be friends so welcome to the fold and here are your angelic super powers. It could have worked, but not with the amount of time you showed here.
And harry‘s true love? When the timeline was identical up to 4th year those 2 barely interacted.
Harry as a whole seems to have nothing to do with the canon harry. Where he was shy and despised being in the limelight yours is skilled at giving speeches, a little showy and his plans never fail - he is boring. The weasley‘s as the bad guys didn‘t really work either. It felt staged and not realistic at all.
As the story is now i don‘t plan reading it again.
andjelija.nenic chapter 12 . 10/26/2017
BigRig2.0 chapter 17 . 9/10/2017
Why do you have "no slash" when he's gay
DaveC chapter 17 . 9/4/2017
Well I'm sorry you made Harry Gay, why ? It spoilt the story for me. Now don't go into a rant, to me it spoilt the story but I'm sure to other guy's and gal's it didn't . On the whole a good lone story at last. Please write again

DaveC
DaveC chapter 15 . 5/23/2017
What's all this I love you crap. Harry is at School, school kids dont go around saying I love you all the time. And as for house points I would like to go to that school as you seem to get points for breathing.
Still a good story and I'm enjoying it. Oh ok then I love you...lol
MNR chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
You have betrayed us in the most horrible way! You killed Sirius! Blasphemy! You shall be punished for your actions! NOW! Ok I can't really punish you but did you have to do that? Really? I mean come on! Sirius is awesome and you kiled him! Oh well great story othewise I guess, MNR.
Devil'sDaughter8260 chapter 15 . 4/11/2016
#
sjrodgers23 chapter 19 . 1/17/2016
thank you for this story i love it very much I loved that Harry had a good long life after the dark lord and his followers died.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
I abso-bloody-lutely loved this story please keep writing
Sincerely