Reviews for The Angels of Power
I abso-bloody-lutely loved this story please keep writing
:-) :-) :-) :-)
Saissa chapter 19 . 5/27
Wonderful story!
Saissa chapter 18 . 5/27
The war is FINALLY over.

May the Potter family live for many years, May Dudley also be made a Potter brother so that all three have potter descendents.
Saissa chapter 17 . 5/27
OK - 1 life debt now in motion.

I'm wondering the life debt I am referring to with regard to Wormtail killing Nagini is from another fic? If it is then I apologise.
Saissa chapter 15 . 5/27
There you go talking about Wormtail and lifedebts again. I am sure that Harry claimed his life debt if Wormtail killed Nagini - which he did... I am still confused.

This is a great story otherwise.
Saissa chapter 13 . 5/27
I am a little confused. I cant remember the chapters involved, but in the dungeons, I'm sure that you had Harry claim a life debt over Peter Pettigrew (once he was discovered) and Harry told him to go and report back to Lord Voldie about Harry now being the Arch Angel. Tis was when Peter was caught by Harry, Dumbledore and Severus in the dungeons. Didn't Harry claim his life debt and demand that Peter go back and tell Voldie his news but also to kill Nagini the snake? Which he has done.

So why in later chapters is Harry still mentioning a life debt with Peter? I thought that was paid already?
Phe Phe Nix chapter 1 . 5/26
Ok, I love this story (just like every other one) and I really want to give you a hug, cause I'm a very huggie here is my hug \(¥)/...enjoy. Also, can you please please please (please) think about finishing the potter to potter series. I know you said that you probably wouldn't finish it, bbuutt it was my first fanfiction that I read, and I fell in love with it and it's killing me not to know what happens...alas I understand if you do not :( BUT YOU STILL ARE AMAZING AND AWESOME AND FANTASTICALLY FANTASTIC...sorry for rambling

-Phe Phe Nix
ArthurShade chapter 19 . 1/26
Excellent story
General Rhapsodos chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Right, first please note that this is constructive criticism. I don't want you getting the wrong idea.

First, obviously I love this story, I believe I've already said this.

Second, you always have "said..." for people talking. I would suggest changing it to things like 'replied', even "...said" would be better.

Still, I love your writing and my respect for you skyrocketed when I saw Note 3.

Good luck in your writing.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 19 . 10/23/2014
OGMonkeyMan chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Okay. First, everyone's personality changed DRASTICALLY, especially Draco's. Second, the way you write is like you're desperately trying to explain the details without doing the work and just outright saying it. On the other hand, your grammar is perfect and that is a rare quality my friend, use it well.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 9/18/2014
Why wasn't Cedric waiting for him? I liked this story but the saddest thing was he might have had children but never had a love of his life to be with and the fact that he lived close to a hundred and fifty years longer than his friends was probably worse.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
One more death for Harry to bear but at least Albus lived a long full life before he died.