Reviews for Stalker
borderlinecrazy chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
It would not be that easy to drop. Infidelity is one of the worst sorts of cruelty mankind has ever created. And, yes - it was infidelity. When asked, Draco SPECIFICALLY said they weren't breaking up, so they were still a couple.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
Severus is a teacher, he should have been thrown in prison. Stupid Harry for not telling the police. Great story though.
morgana starfire chapter 15 . 10/29/2010
Loved it! :D
Alt3etf chapter 15 . 10/29/2010
Again, amazing! Why arent people reading this?
xxpurplehipposandallthatjazzxx chapter 15 . 10/13/2010
Yah for happy endings! sad pandas for the endings of good storys. lol. Can't waitfor the wedding! will we find the names of Hermiones babys in that story? plz dont name one after Ron, i think that would be kind of wierd. idk, maybe if she named the boy after her dad, then he would accept her again? Maybe? Just throwing ideas out there. Hoping for more stories soon!
morgan.m.malfoy chapter 15 . 10/13/2010
dude this is amazing! i cant wait for the next part! and i figured ginny would play in the stalking part at least on way but i thought she was the one doing the gifst (u know steeling them and then givingthem to him) and she killed her brother for hitting "her" but nope. severous needs to stop this, he's not inlove he's infatuated
morgan.m.malfoy chapter 14 . 10/12/2010
omg! i knew there was gonna be a twist! yes seveous was insane but he wasnt the stalker!
munalunatuna chapter 13 . 10/11/2010
NOW!lol can u post it up today *puppy dog face* aniways great job so far. hmm could mrs weasley throw that brick? nah i dont think so... well me and my friend are obsessed with your fics outcast and stalker and cant wait till ya post up the next chap.! keep up the great work hun!
marauders716 chapter 13 . 10/11/2010
A lot! lol~ what a cruel ending- great job :D REALLY can't wait until you post again. I want to know who has him! I'm guessing either blaise, snape, or both~ guess I'll just have to wait *sigh*
AcadianProud chapter 13 . 10/11/2010
Of course we want the next chapter very badly... You left us with a HUGE question "how did Harry wake up in a different bed than when he went to sleep..."
morgan.m.malfoy chapter 13 . 10/11/2010
is it really severous stalking him? sorry im always looking for a possible twist in the stories i read lol did severous take him? or blaise? lol hmmmmmmmm
marauders716 chapter 12 . 10/9/2010
this is getting so good! :D Can't wait to read more ) chapter 11 . 10/9/2010
hello, i've just finished reading both of your stories, and i have tp say, though i've always loved AU fiction, ones with no magic have never really appealed to me. i think i read one once that wasn't articularly well done, and it has turned me off it...that is, until now. this is an amazing few stories you have going, and i'm am surprisingly very very hooked;) i reallly hope to see more of this series in the future, and also some more material from you, as you have a very good writing style, and i enjoy reading your stories very much

Congratulations once again

marauders716 chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
I kind of feel bad for Ron now~ awesome chapter )
marauders716 chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
they're engaged! That won't go over so well with a few people or at least 2 )