Reviews for E Tenebrea Et Lux
DocBon3saw chapter 17 . 3/20/2015
As much as I hate to be insensitive, or urge something that is impossible, could we please have more of this one? At least if it's dead to let us know? This is the worst kind of cliffhanger. Tried to leave this on the next chapter, but ffnet won't let me.
Meikhaila chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
I just found your amazing story today. Will you be continuing Teandra and Garruss story? It ends at such a cliff hanger.
BellatrixSnapee chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
What a shame this was never finished.
DocBon3saw chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a guy and still love the story, and while I fully realize how much RL can get in the way of writing, please could you come back and at least let us down off of the cliff?
I'm seeing myself in Garrus, and you've got me on tenterhooks.
Lupabiker18 chapter 18 . 4/20/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Hitman Nx chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
Wow, it's been almost two years since you updated this. I remember when I first found this series during my senior year of high school, and just reread the series over the past couple of days. I understand how life can just appear out of nowhere and prevent you from writing. I know its stopped me from working on my fantasy series that I've been working on for the past year and a half. I only hope that when the time comes, you can come back and finish the story that you began. I wish you and Luna the best of luck in your lives.
M-Angel 05 chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
I love your story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hringur chapter 18 . 7/21/2013
Oh My God! I Love This Story!
But where is the rest? *Cries out of despair!*
I absolutely love the songs and quotes at the start of each chapter and the illustrations by Shalizeh. They are such an awesome tool to immerse ones self into the Teandra Universe! Since starting to read this, I've actually replayed the trilogy. The incredible thing is, i can totally see every part of this story happening in between the scenes Bioware gives us. The characters are written brilliantly! So many of the stories i read on here have that moment of OOC somewhere that snaps you out of the story, because theres just no way the character in my head would act that way. But yours doesnt have a single one of them... I dont really wanna go back to my own life. Because living vicariously like this is so much more satisfying :P
I Love You! Now Please! Start posting the rest of this! Naturally, real life comes first... but come on! It's been over a year T-T
Shootingstar7123 chapter 18 . 6/10/2013
It's killing me that this story ends where it does! I've really been enjoying it, and I hope there's some chance of you coming back and finishing it one of these days!
rodrigoventura321 chapter 18 . 4/6/2013
Beautiful story, hope you keep it up, whenever I read one of your new chapters it always makes my day. Best wishes from Portugal :)
SilverFoxQueen chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
That sucks. Flashbacks and things like flashbacks really suck. Red Widow and Teandra kinda make me think of someone who has been undercover in a bad place for too long. Too long to the point that that other person they have to be has become part of there personality, but they don't want it to be so they fight it. Probably doesn't help her any that she likes and wants to keep the skill set of Red Widow, just not the personality of her. Well, she did warn Garrus, there was a reason she only does it with alcohol, and here it is. I really hope you are still able to write, because that cliff hanger is right up there on the top of my list. Also, the possible stories you have in your profile look really, really interesting.
SilverFoxQueen chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
I'm glad that life couldn't keep you down. Sounds like mother nature was being rather mean to you, glad you made it through. I've got to say, even though the stories are really short for me (I read really, really, really, fast) that these three of yours are on the top of the fav list. I really love what you've done with the characters. Most people just take the game characters and leave it at that. You've taken that base that the game gives you and embellished it and made it so much more.
SilverFoxQueen chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Yup. Not canon, but that totally 100% fits with Teandra. And truly, I think it should have been an option for canon as well. As Teandra put it, quite a few people have been calling her traitor, or treating her like one. I think that would grate on even a renegade Shepard as that would be calling her character into question.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/25/2012
Best fic Ive read. Just please please update before the year is over.
RenShep chapter 17 . 7/16/2012