Reviews for Seeing
HyperCLM chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Why would I kill you over a more obscure pairing? In all, it's slightly short, but that is expected of a drabble. Not the best fanfic ever, but there are no errors to be found by me. 95%
Ferb chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I believe that this is quite a good idea.
GypsyKatie chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Normally I am very happy with stories the way they end but I want you to write MORE! This is super cute and could go so far! Great job :)
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Though I normally don't support this parring, this was well written and thought out, (especially for it's length) very nice
fab4isback chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Aw, cute ending. Luv it
legomaster00156 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Although I am a diehard Phinbella supporter (as 80% of the fanbase is), I think I would like to see this come to fruitation. Please continue.
mvs-TOAST chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
AWWW! 3

So great!
Spotted Owl chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This is the cutest thing! I love it so much! I love Ferbella and this is just adorable! :)
Agentwill63 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
A atart? NO! IT'S AN AMAZING PIECE OF LITERATURE! Nice!
MissyMeghan3 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
awww, i'm a total Phinabella supporter but i gotta admit that was good!
high improbability chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Oh goodness, this is just too gorgeous for words.
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Ah! I love how you ended this on the note of her changing focus by not telling, but showing by the simple fact she directed her most special phrase "What'cha doin" to Ferb. I know that may sound a bit redundant, but it's things like that, that make me super like a story. The writing was great, but that one little bit was super awesome!

Applause for you!
Cezille07 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Very nice, short, sweet. And truthful too. I personally don't like FerbxIsabella, but it sounds so reasonable the way you put it.

Great job. ;D
cmcrox11 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Aww, that's really sweet, even though I'm 99.9 percent phinbella. Please continue.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Although I am not big on this couple, I did find it to be really cute.