|Reviews for Merlin 23 Crossovers|
| IggyCopperfield chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
17: Mamma Mia
18: iCarly? (At least there was an episode like that.)
| ForzaDelDestino chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
These were REALLY funny! And I did manage to guess some of them. :)
| FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
2. Princess Bride
3. Pirates of the Caribbean
7. Mulan (now I laughed at this one)
14. Van Helsing
15. Star Wars..Empire Strikes Back
19. Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets
Those I know. I looked back to the next chapter and I was right of what I wrote! haha!
| scientia-potentia-est chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Hmmm, well I suck at gues these things, but may as well give it a go eh? Here goes...
2. Princess Bride :) Love that movie!
3. Pirates of the Carribean 1 (that's one of my fave quotes!)
4. Enchanted - this one was hard, but luckily I'd only just watched it with my little cousin, so it was fresh in my mind! :D
5. Grease! Watched this one recently too :)
6. Zorro :) watched that one about a billion times with my bro. He loved it.
! only my favourite Disney movie EVER! :D
8. Dammit. I have no idea...
, absolutely no idea :(
10. Hmm, I'm really failing now. No idea yet again.
11. So familiar! Umm... oh dammit, can't remember. Just remember it's a big moment in a film I probably haven't seen in ages...
12. Pfft. I hate the ones that are so annoyingly familiar, but just out of reach. Gonna have to pass this one...
13. Mmm, yeah, no idea. (I hope I get one soon...)
14. Yay! Van Helsing, right?
15. Grrr, so cliche and generic and familiar, and I know that I know it...but I can't think of it... :( boohoo
16. Is that the simpsons?
17...not coming to me...
18. No idea, but it's a funny quote! What's it from?
19. Harry Potter! Yay, easy one!
20. Absolutely clueless. Pass.
21. Big Bang Theory! Woot, got one! :) (I hope...)
22. A superhero movie... Spiderman is it?
23. And lastly...no idea. Dammit.
Hmm, don't know how I went. But it was fun, so thankyou! Maybe I'll try one of these out some time! :) xxx
| Ghostgirl468 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Here's my attempt :)Oh, and any that are capitalized and have a billion exclamation marks means I watch those movies far too often :D
2. Princess Bride
3. Pirates of the caribbean (First one I think?)
4. Not sure what this is :S
6. Does it count if I ask for help? Askes my brother about this, he says its from Zorro. Not sure if he's lying to annoy me but there we go :/
8. Fantastic Four? (Please don't ask how I guessed this)
9. I have No Idea what this is but please tell me!
10. That's from Corpse Bride
11. Don't know again :(
13. No Clue
14. Van Helsing :)(Vampires, gargoyles,warlocks...)
15. Still don't know
16. SIMPSONS (MOVIE)!
18. Hahahahah this is from the Kim Possible Movie (Gratefully pointed out by my little sister who's reading this with me :D)
19. HARRY POTTER! (Don't know which one)
21. Don't Know...sounds funny though :L
22.I do believe that's spiderman :)
23. And last but not least, Moulin Rouge, which we watched in music the other day
If my brother and sister are to be trusted, that's 16 :D Sorry, should have warned everyone that I'm a geek, which is my excuse for having no life and a home cinema :D lol anyway, would be grateful for the answers to the others and any wrong ones because my curiosity will kill me :S
| Ninny-na chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
3 : PotC
7 : Mulan
10 : Corpse Bride
And 19 seems familiar (:
| Kitty O chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
5. Um.. don't know.
Dang it! My best friend was telling me about this not two days ago...
8-14. Don't know, though 11 sounds farmilar.
17 and 18. Don't know.
19. Harry Potter 2
20. I know I'm stupid... I KNOW I've heard that before.
The rest... Idk.
That's... 6/23? NOT A PASSING GRADE.