Reviews for Tricks and Treats: The 2010 Halloween Collection
Reynard the Fox chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
This story was interesting. But I have to correct you on one thing. You named the personification of Sloth Socordia. Now I've never heard that word before, I after looking it up I see references to the Roman personification of laziness.

But while the name fits, it's the wrong one. Luxuria, Gula, Avarita, Ira, Invidia, those are all Latin words. The Latin word for the sin known as Sloth is ACEDIA, not Socordia.
Unknown chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
JD I want to say that I'm deeply sorry for my reviews.

I have no explanation for my words, you didn't deserve it

I hope you forgive me
Pen of SilverLetters chapter 14 . 11/24/2010
To lazy to log in, so i'll do this without. Chills we're running down my spin here...creepy...and wicked, freaking, awesome!
Elianna22 chapter 14 . 11/19/2010
I promised you a review of this story, and here it is, now that I'm finally whittling away at my immense post-vacation review backlog.

Like I mentioned before, I really liked the creepy tone of this one-shot. Right from the start I knew that something bad was going to happen to Addison and that it was just going to get worse. The odds discussion was chilling in its matter of factness, and I like how the various scenes unfolded along this constant theme to the ultimate horrible end. Great use of supporting characters who were all very much in character, especially Cody with his know-it-all attitude that has been known to grate.

Extra props for creating a starring role for a highly underused character who has shades of mental instability, as we've seen on SLOD.
Lodylodylody chapter 15 . 11/9/2010
Marvelous job. You've been invaluable to this year's collection.
Lodylodylody chapter 13 . 11/9/2010
Nice. Just an excellent job. A great picture of Irene and her history.

The consequences that Zack, Cody, Bob and Max suffered took me by surprise and then just had me absolutely cracking up. Great original twist. :)
Lodylodylody chapter 12 . 11/9/2010
Loved how well you captured the feel of classic Suite Life. Characterizations were wonderful. London was a riot. Moseby being a secret comic book fan was great. Loved it. Please write many more stories soon.
Lodylodylody chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
Horrible, weird and brilliant. The deaths were so sad but also contained appropriate character bits...such as London being much stronger and more formidable than one would expect (though sadly it did't save her)...and Zack trying to defend Maya. So brave but so sad.

All the wild ideas were just so well presented...alien cats, crazy caat ladies, the Egyptian connection. Brilliant.
CraziiCookii chapter 15 . 11/9/2010
aww, great ending! already cant wait for next year's halloween collection ) lol
woundedhearts chapter 15 . 11/8/2010
I Swear that woman freaks me out! Great ending, but...poor Moseby! Can't wait until next years and of course all the collections in between! :)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 15 . 11/8/2010
What a whacky ending.
Snapplelinz chapter 15 . 11/8/2010
Great finale, Silverturtle. Ilsa trying to tell her scary story no matter is pretty darn hilarious. Your contribution to this collection has been phenomenal. Congrats to the other authors involved too, you guys are awesome. Till next year : )
Snapplelinz chapter 14 . 11/8/2010
It is true what they say about saving the best for last. For a first entry, this was fantastic, Lody. Starting off with a simple idea of weighing out the odds of things occurring and turning it on its head into something truly eerie and disturbing was just sheer brilliance. The ending was very sad with Addison accidentally killing Cody and becoming catatonic in her efforts to prevent Bubble Nucleation from occurring. But great way to end the story off with the words, 'Don't tell me the odds'. Awesome from beginning to end, major props.
Snapplelinz chapter 13 . 11/8/2010
Awesome story, Silverturtle. I cracked up at Irene balding Zack, Cody, Bob and Max and Irene being the reason for Moseby being bald in the first place, classic : ) It was very heart-warming near the end with Irene and Grace becoming close friends and her farewell between Irene and Moseby, really sweet. I've enjoyed all of your contributions to this collection so far, you're an amazing writer. Major props.
deathlyhallows123 chapter 14 . 11/7/2010
Is it Cody you're talking about?