Reviews for Relative Truth
A1B chapter 23 . 8/29/2020
please update
Auntie chapter 23 . 6/13/2020
Are you alive? This chapter was last updated 17 years ago, that’s long enough for someone to be born AND get their driver’s license between when you last posted and now
I hope you simply forgot about this and I would love to know how the story ends-I need something to occupy me while I wait for my nephew to know the difference between a finger and an elephant
I got through 23 chapters in less then two days which is faster then I usually read and as opposed to books I didn’t get bored once while reading and got the urge to put it down, hell I wanted to keep reading all night long but I fell asleep sadly
Auntie chapter 15 . 6/13/2020
I’m sure you already know since someone probably told you but Ran calls her Shinichi-no-Okaa-san and her husband Shinichi-no-otou-san sometimes just okaa-san or otou-san just like she calls the parents of Sonoko with Sonoko replacing Shinichi but this is all information you could find very quickly on the wiki, just go to the page of the character and scroll to “appellations” you can see how that character adresses others and how they adress them
mom to be chapter 6 . 6/12/2020
grow a snout and curly tail, hilarious I hope you don't mind if I say that to my kids whenever they make a mess in the house in the unavoidable future
auntie chapter 7 . 6/12/2020
love the quote, and thanks for telling where it was from
it always looked painful to go through the transformation wither it was in the manga or the anime but you made it seem even worse
auntie chapter 6 . 6/12/2020
well if Aoko makes an appearance I hope you make her less annoying then the anime and manga make her
auntie chapter 4 . 6/12/2020
amazing chapter, I couldn't stop reading and almost didn't care that my nephew was born today... almost
Wyrade chapter 10 . 3/29/2020
Thank you for the story so far, it was very nice, and i had fun reading it. :) I like the idea and situation of Shinichi being Kaito's cousin, and how they are handling it. Yuusaku's and Toichi's places are interesting in this too, and Yuusaku could potentially get very involved in the future, which would be intriguing to read as well.

I would have pointed out a few chapters bakck in the place of Kaito to Shinichi that he had to disable a sensor himself even before the safe to "save" him, it was strange to me that he didn't, but maybe I just missed it and it happened, in which case I'm sorry. He must have had plenty time to do it while flying him away, and if I remember correctly, they were just both silent during that time instead. In any case, it's not that important, I'm just pointing out my opinion.

Sadly, I'll very likely put down this story here. I'm still debating, but this awful, illogical, stupid from the point of Kudo, cliche way of not kissing and running away is just making me so mad. It's bad enough how many animes do shit like this for no apparent reason, I just can't stand it in a fanfic anymore. He should have just kissed Ran long before his turning back, particularly when they separated the night before, but at latest when he actually tried to, and even then before his "I won't make you if you don't want to". He should be intelligent and observant enough to know that she wants it, she is pretty damn explicitly asking for it (multiple times!), and he shouldn't hesitate so much, especially as he knows he's on a tight time limit.
But all that is from an inside-the-story point of view. Even outside the story, from the point of an author, there cannot exist a character-building reason for Ran or Shinichi that would justify stupidity like this, and doing it on a divine intervention level too. I know the anime is often pulling this shit too, but this is just so terrible and a "turn-off" for me that I'm strongly contemplating putting down an otherwise good and compelling story.

Anyway, I just wanted to write this feedback, it's not my intention to "attack" you or flame, but I can't be alone in my opinion. And you clearly don't know people can have this opinion if you wrote it like this.
They should have just kissed, Ran would have been fine, and Shinichi would have just ran away after that. A very miniscule change at that point, but it would mean ridiculously lot.

Have a nice day, and I hope you won't feel the need to do things like this in the future.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/23/2020
this sotry is pretty shite, look up "The Detective" by "I luvgrace420" it is a much better sotry then this shite.5
Kabnondra chapter 23 . 7/11/2019
This was such a fun story to read! During the chapter when Ran ran after Shinichi as he was transforming back into Conan, I literally had to put down my phone and walk outside so I could jump around a bit! You have been such an influential person to the DCMK community - thank you!
Vexatron Primal chapter 17 . 1/29/2019
WHAAAAT?! He...knocked her up an left? The HELL is wrong with this family...
Enadene chapter 1 . 6/21/2018
it's been years since this was last updated. I really hope that one day, you'll post another chapter and continue this. it is a very good story.

or could it be already finished? pls no, I am unsatisfied.
Wosprig chapter 23 . 4/6/2018
I don’t know if you’ll see this seeing how long it’s been since this was posted but I just wanted to say that I love this story a lot. It’s incredibly well-written and you’ve done an excellent job of conveying the mood of scenes. The plot is interesting as well and my heart hurts for Conan in his confusion. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/23/2018
Best of wishes to you!
Time has passed..
Guest chapter 23 . 1/7/2018
XD
My god! One of the best fic of MK & DC! O.O!
Please! If possible continue this!
You're incrible!