Reviews for Relative Truth
My god! One of the best fic of MK & DC! O.O!
Please! If possible continue this!
You're incrible!
Bananarock509 chapter 23 . 10/18/2017
Awww! This story is so much fun, I’m sad to have reached the end of the updated chapters. If you ever come back to this one, I’ll be waiting.
ochan chapter 23 . 9/16/2017
Wow so the last time I read this was almost 14 years ago! I'm glad it stood the test of time. This story stuck to my head all those years; whenever I think about good DCMK fanfics, this one always makes the list. I think this last chapter ended on a good note; both Shinichi and Kaito got to try being a thief and a detective by this point. Thank you so much for writing this!
SproutingArtist chapter 23 . 6/30/2017
I see it's been years, so I'm probably a little late to the party...But I love your storytelling style and how Kaito and Shinichi interact!
RoseReader243 chapter 23 . 6/22/2017
I know it has been a while since you last updated but I really hope you continue working with this story because it is amazing, one of the best Detective Conan fanfics I have read. So please update it sometime soon!
Hebiaczek chapter 7 . 5/31/2017
Yeah... why do I get a bad feeling about Shinichi taking the pill in the state he is now?
Hebiaczek chapter 5 . 5/30/2017
Why would anyone lynch you? This is awsome even if unexpected :D
Hebiaczek chapter 4 . 5/30/2017
This was just awsome xD It's been long since I had so much laugh~ Just for the record - it's not the right way to sneak into the house but who cares? ;) It was great anyway :D
Hebiaczek chapter 3 . 5/30/2017
Oh this story truly is great! It's fun seeing how far Shinichi is going to solve a mystery by himself and catch the uncatchable :D
Hebiaczek chapter 2 . 5/30/2017
Ohh~! Kaito is steeping up his game, eh~?
And I'm so sorry for Shinichi... He really has it tough, doesn't he? One may wonder why he is doing it to himself...
Hebiaczek chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Oh dear! Why had I never noticed this story before? This seems quite interesting :D
Mia chapter 23 . 4/1/2017
lupsss1412 chapter 23 . 2/5/2017
starless-ocean chapter 23 . 1/28/2017
Very deep story:)
I'm curious about the next chapters
Somehow I got a feeling that Yuusaku is actually more of a martyr than Shinichi and plots to take the BO down by himself before the boys might get involved...
Honestly it's great that we have a kaitou family background, but the no-police policy kinda eliminates all relevant FBI, CIA and else from the story... *sighs*
PipeDream chapter 23 . 11/14/2016
...holy shit this is never going to be completed, is it? 2003 GodDAMN that's a long time