Reviews for Relative Truth
ochan chapter 23 . 9/16
Wow so the last time I read this was almost 14 years ago! I'm glad it stood the test of time. This story stuck to my head all those years; whenever I think about good DCMK fanfics, this one always makes the list. I think this last chapter ended on a good note; both Shinichi and Kaito got to try being a thief and a detective by this point. Thank you so much for writing this!
SproutingArtist chapter 23 . 6/30
I see it's been years, so I'm probably a little late to the party...But I love your storytelling style and how Kaito and Shinichi interact!
RoseReader243 chapter 23 . 6/22
I know it has been a while since you last updated but I really hope you continue working with this story because it is amazing, one of the best Detective Conan fanfics I have read. So please update it sometime soon!
Hebiaczek chapter 7 . 5/31
Yeah... why do I get a bad feeling about Shinichi taking the pill in the state he is now?
Hebiaczek chapter 5 . 5/30
Why would anyone lynch you? This is awsome even if unexpected :D
Hebiaczek chapter 4 . 5/30
This was just awsome xD It's been long since I had so much laugh~ Just for the record - it's not the right way to sneak into the house but who cares? ;) It was great anyway :D
Hebiaczek chapter 3 . 5/30
Oh this story truly is great! It's fun seeing how far Shinichi is going to solve a mystery by himself and catch the uncatchable :D
Hebiaczek chapter 2 . 5/30
Ohh~! Kaito is steeping up his game, eh~?
And I'm so sorry for Shinichi... He really has it tough, doesn't he? One may wonder why he is doing it to himself...
Hebiaczek chapter 1 . 5/30
Oh dear! Why had I never noticed this story before? This seems quite interesting :D
Mia chapter 23 . 4/1
Moreeeee
lupsss1412 chapter 23 . 2/5
update...please!
starless-ocean chapter 23 . 1/28
Very deep story:)
I'm curious about the next chapters
Somehow I got a feeling that Yuusaku is actually more of a martyr than Shinichi and plots to take the BO down by himself before the boys might get involved...
Honestly it's great that we have a kaitou family background, but the no-police policy kinda eliminates all relevant FBI, CIA and else from the story... *sighs*
PipeDream chapter 23 . 11/14/2016
...holy shit this is never going to be completed, is it? 2003 GodDAMN that's a long time
Eclipse Mueller chapter 23 . 4/25/2016