Reviews for Relative Truth
lupsss1412 chapter 23 . 2/5
update...please!
starless-ocean chapter 23 . 1/28
Very deep story:)
I'm curious about the next chapters
Somehow I got a feeling that Yuusaku is actually more of a martyr than Shinichi and plots to take the BO down by himself before the boys might get involved...
Honestly it's great that we have a kaitou family background, but the no-police policy kinda eliminates all relevant FBI, CIA and else from the story... *sighs*
PipeDream chapter 23 . 11/14/2016
...holy shit this is never going to be completed, is it? 2003 GodDAMN that's a long time
Eclipse Mueller chapter 23 . 4/25/2016
Is this story abandoned?
vivianaurelia10 chapter 23 . 4/10/2016
update please!
Opal Spirit chapter 23 . 4/4/2016
Whaaa, I found your story again :3 I already read it like, ages ago, and recently -almost a year I'd guess- I wanted to find and read it again, but for the life of me, I couldn't remember anything else than Conan picking the huge trunk in the attic and finding the birth certificate... And I lost loooots of time looking for it - and by pure luck I found it some days ago :3 god I'm glad! :D (and I actually remembered some scenes while reading them :D)
But it's not complete, and for that I'm quite sad, actually. I'd believe, from the last time you updated, that you abandoned this story... And I have to say I'm sad. But, you have to know, that I really, really love this story :)
vivianaurelia10 chapter 23 . 2/21/2016
update please!
Fireflower19 chapter 23 . 2/16/2016
This is one of those rare stories too great for words. A masterpiece. Wow! I love this so much. It kills me that I can't finish reading this story. I really, REALLY hope you'll complete this one day. It simply mind-blowing how you made the DC world your own. Thank you so much for the amazing read. This is not something I will forget.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/19/2015
OMG you abandond this?! Why are all the good stories unfinished? I could almost cry right now
Guest chapter 23 . 9/19/2015
I just started this today and I haven't been able to put my phone down! Great story please update soon!
Loner Kid chapter 23 . 9/13/2015
this story seriously needs more reviews!
I wonder why you stopped updating. this story is so good, and all of a sudden, without any notice, you just stopped updating!
even if you aren't continuing this, can you tell me who that strange boy at the restaurant is? the one who looked like Kaito and shinichi, and they said "family" when they saw him
Chibi Vongola chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
I love this story! Thanks for writing it!

P.S Will Yukiko ever know how Shinichi feels?
1412 karasu chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
Eh, I've always seen Shinichi as a "spirit of the law" kind of guy. He's definitely done illegal stuff before without much scruples, as long as there was ample justification.
Jen chapter 23 . 5/23/2015
U said u would post quickly! Wahhhh, it's been a long long long time. I want to c what happens! Shinichi still didn't give Ran her promise yet! Add a kiss or something 2! Please update! Don't forget about it! Thank you! Bye!
yugkemoniony1X chapter 23 . 5/6/2015