Reviews for Relative Truth chapter 23 . 1/7/2009
hey!whatever happened to you...though i THINK i am not the only one urging you to write more...all i am asking you is to at least write and post about the part where ran and shinichi finally kiss...i guess i am ignoring how important the rest of the story is and i am sorry but i cant wait anymore...i know most probably a review by a crazy shin/ran wouldn't matter a bit but i hope it does...hope to get the story and a response...keep writing!:).. chapter 23 . 1/6/2009
ive recently finished reading you stories and i am COMPLETELY speechless...i mean everythings so perfect and im dying and literally DYING for the next part and the 'saturday/sunday' when conan would turn into shinichi and FINALLY kiss ran...cant wait so pleaase update as soon as you can...

your stories are absolutely wonderful! chapter 23 . 1/5/2009
oh! and i forgot my request for getting a reply AND reminding you again to write...i can hardly wait... chapter 23 . 1/5/2009
i am sure i am not the only one asking for the next please write again and write have really entertaining stories and keeps the readers amused to the limits...

hope to see the next part soon...

mangaluva chapter 23 . 12/7/2008
I just happened across this today and read through it in a few hours... and it's... well... WOW! This is such a well-written and well-planned fic! The way you portray Shinichi's emotions is amazing. My only worry is... is this ever finished on , or on another site, or aomething? Because i've really, REALLY gotta see the end of this...
Kagami Konoe chapter 18 . 11/21/2008
Aw man! xD

This is one heck of a STORY! :D

update please?

Pretty please?

I just...DYING to know what's NEXT! xD
misamiera chapter 23 . 11/7/2008
*cries* You haven't updated it yet... ;_; And it's been five years! You haven't died, have you?

*sigh* This is such an amazing story. It's completely believable, and honestly, I think it's the best Shinichi/Kaito friendship fic out there. Great job!
Darkfire Kitten chapter 23 . 11/6/2008
Hey there,

Another reviewer here expressing her enjoyment of your fic, and dissappointment that it has been so long since an update. It is thrilling, and I really do enjoy the pace. And it has a Mystery, an actual written full out mystery. Something that there seem to be way too few of in this fandom. Especially since Detective Conan is a mystery Manga. And the mystery was paced well also, with the right amount of suspense, and thought leading up to the final deduction show.

Anyway, like many other reviewers I do hope you see fit to continue this story in the future, and if you do I will be sure to be back reading it.

DfK out.
bobbyneko chapter 23 . 11/2/2008
wow, what a great story altogether. It's too bad there's no more though : (
bobbyneko chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
hey, i like your story a lot so far, the only thing to keep in mind is that kaito doesnt keep anything he steals. he returns them or throws them away. (but you probably already know this considering you have a lot of reviwers and im not done reading the story yet lol)

whatever, great job so far.
EagleBlaze chapter 23 . 10/12/2008
I love your fanfic, Relative Truth it took me a couple of days to finally catch up to it. I really disliked Shinnichi's father a couple of chapters back...(though I think that he'll make up his mind and come back, I hope) and felt really sorry for Shinnichi at the time (felt like crying myself).

Anyways, really good chapter and I am glad that Kaito and Shinnichi are getting a long. I liked reading on how they solved the murder in this chapter.

Keep up the very good work and I can't wait for the next update!

JohnQPublic0 chapter 23 . 10/4/2008
I would like to begin with this request- please update soon. Heck, if you're reading this, if you could give a response, that would be just as good. Just some sign that you're still on . Your last update to this fic was Halloween 5 years ago. Your last update as to the status of the Fic was last May. You're last actual fic/new chapter was in December of '07, so it's possible that you are still around, but it's hard to tell, due to a lack of Favorite stories (If you had a newer story as a favorite, for instance, that could be an indicator.), and really, I just don't want a fic this good to end up unfinished, vanishing into obscurity.

The plot itself is magnificent. It amazes me the way you were able to put two characters that do seem to be genetically similar, if only due to appearance, that have such different opinions about truth, justice, and crime, and put together a plotline consistent enough that there aren't any real complaints that can be made about it. Honestly, the more you think about it, the more it really seems to make sense. Why does Shinichi's dad know so much on how to accomplish theivery and what made him so interested in crime? The plot explains those issues perfectly. Like I said, the plot flows extremely well. It really doesn't seem like you're trying to rush to get to certain points or lines, the story itself takes it's time to get to real small climaxes, and really makes you get to know the characters as you read. In fact, you answer questions like "Does Shinichi tell Ran that he is, in fact, Conan? If so, when and why?" With such beautiful timing and so logically, that I'd almost think that you're the series creator if you weren't female.

As for the characters themselves, they're perfectly in character honestly. The only character that I really didn't like was Haibara, simply because of the fact that often she seems to be a little too... chipper for my tastes. And even then, that's in specific situations, like when the females were in the living room discussing the baby. In fact, overall, you have the character's personalities play off eachother incredibly well. This is especially true with Kaito and Shinichi, each of them pointing out certain things, covering things that the other didn't think of.

Honestly, it's rather interesting to think that if Gosho actually tried to make a plotline similar to this, how would Shinichi react, to basicially learn that his entire life was built on lies, when he had dedicated his existence to revealing the truth? It's an extremely interesting concept, and honestly, you pull it off quite-well, in a realistic fashion.

One issue is one very minor canon-mistake you made, I'm pretty sure that in Volume... 7 I believe, when Yussiko saved Shinichi, Yussiko references the bathing accident, so she should definately be aware of it before Ran mentions it in her phone call to her. Definately not important, just something insignificant I noticed.

The writing isn't particularly outstanding, but it does it's job. The story doesn't get bogged down in unneccesary description, but everything is described adequately enough that the reader can still picture it. There are a few mundane typos that a simple Microsoft Word could solve, but they don't detract from the meat of the story at all.

Honestly, I am extremely interested in how this story is going to continue, and hope you update soon.

Paeng chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Please update soon! This is one of the best fanfictions I've read, and the first few chapters were certainly the bomb! And the ShinichixKaitou brotherly love is my favorite in this story. My favorite moment between them would have to be when Shinichi was under Kaitou's scrutiny while he was manipulating him into actually proving himself as part of the family of thieves. The adventure and mystery blew me away! XD I love this story so much, and I still am hoping that this would be updated one day... Hehehe
anotherbeing chapter 21 . 9/9/2008
come on dude don't let yours fans down and upload this! what happen to "i'll get the next file out ASAP"? please update
Siameze chapter 23 . 9/2/2008
They whole entire story has been FABULOUS! XD I am such a big fan of this ficlet!

Every words, phrase, sentence, paragraph, chapter was next to perfect. _ Honestly, I still don't get where great writers like yourself get their magic.

I really hope that you won't let any of us readers down. Get going with this story. Stick with it, and update soon. It's got a big, fat, AMAZING plot. And what's more is that everything makes sense, espeically how Shinichi and Kaito look like brothers-or even twins. If you submitted this to some sort of DC contest, I'd bet that they'd make this in a an actual movie! Kaito Kuroba is one of my favorite characters of all time, and picturing him work together WITH my other favorite detective of all time makes me want to jump up and down excitedly for a good, solid 10 minutes.

Here's an idea that popped into my head while reading through Kaito-pretending-to-be-Shinichi-solving-a-case-with-Conan. Although, it kinda requires Shinichi to be full-sized, a temperary cure from one still-kinda-pissed Haibara might bend the rules, since she promised to give him the cure at the end of the week. Nothing drastic, but since Kaito can be mistaken for Shinichi, it's possible for the other way around. Shinichi could mess up his hair and hang around with Aoko and Akako at the time of the heist, to avoid susipicion (AND trick them all, because we all know 1 person can't be in 2 places at once), while the real Kaito went and did his heist. 'Cause I seriously doubt that he is going to agree to dressing up in that white suit, flying on a hang-glider anytime soon. That would so mess up his brain...and dignity. Ehh...not a bright suggestion, but still worth thinking about.

But by all means, go with whatever YOU have in mind. It's probably better anyways. )

...Wow that's a long review. Shoot.
684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »