Reviews for Relative Truth
Huilisti chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Wow, this is an interesting beginning! It's always nice to read fics from Kaito's POV. :D I'll definitely keep on reading and see what'll happen!

~Huilisti 3
DCfan chapter 18 . 7/10/2009
What the hell...I can't even put to words...what the hell.

You know, I was putting up with the ever-weepy Shinichi and the douche bag Yuusaku because the writing was good and the story was interesting. But seriously...WTF? Yukiko having another baby? That is just too ridiculous for this reader. There is nothing I hate more than ridiculous and unnecessary pregnancy stories.

Though, now that I have officially stopped reading, I feel okay to point this out: In 13 years and 500 episodes of DC, have you ever seen Shinichi cry once? NO. You have him crying ENTIRELY too much, and it is really out of character for him to cry as much as he has in this story. If you are going to take characters from someone else and use them, then pay them their proper respect and keep them in character as much as possible.
butterflieo chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
This made me laugh like HECK!

Classic. Just... that's all I can say, really.

Y'know, people were actually STARING at me. It was a bad idea to read fanfic in a public area.

*smirk* I still can't stop snickering at that last bit...

Anyway, I love your writing style!
Sunny Lighter chapter 23 . 6/27/2009
are you continuing this? I hope so
softdreamer chapter 23 . 6/25/2009
Hi there :D

a long time ago I've read it and just now found it again

anyway good story and really rare one at that

do your best
Aslook chapter 23 . 6/17/2009
Great fic! What happens next? Update soon please!
thewindsofsong chapter 23 . 6/10/2009
i, like the loyal fan-fiction reader like i am, will await the day that you complete this story no matter how long it takes. so please dont make me cry by discontinuing it
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 23 . 5/26/2009
I've never seen a Kuroba Shinichi and Kaito fanfiction before up to this extent. I've gotta say that I love it! Your story goes deep into their friendship in a way that seems real and understandable in its great depth. This will DEFINITELY give me inspiration for the story I'm betaing/cowriting. Seriously, PLEASE update soon!

Shadow
Lolchen chapter 23 . 5/8/2009
I love this story! Really well-written, cool style and nice plot. Though it sometimes seems that it took so much more time and it's almost unbelievable for so much trust to develop in such a short period... but you explain it away so easily, I find myself agreeing! And the idea is just gorgeous. I can't await future chapter action! Kaito is making a cool detective ;) Will Aoko find out/be told eventually?

I loved your mystery and how you pulled it off, just great! I anticipate the next one, probably involved with the Organisation then... and I can already see the theft coming along fine, you just give it so much thought and reality!

Hm... I hope Yuusaku returns sometime. Perhaps when the kiddos need some help? Because he can't turn his back on his family, so when he's done sulking... Will the baby girl be born this fic or stay a plot-device only? Btw, first time you mentioned her, you did it all female, then the chapter after again, I believe, but after you made it sound male and at last you said it wasn't sure? You'll probably see during revamping! I can't see how this can get much greater, but if it makes you happy ;)

Good luck with degree and stuff!

lg

Lolchen
MeitanteiKaitou chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
I really enjoyed this story, but it's said to be continued for years now. You gotta pick this back up and finish it!
Fates Illusion chapter 23 . 3/18/2009
This is an excellent story. I love the care for details you put into it. This story isn't abandoned is it? I would love to see where it goes next. Now, some questions... Would Shinichi work cases involving Kid to mislead the police from catching his cousin? And what about Kaito? If he ends up getting caught up in more cases, even if he's masquerading as Shinichi, wouldn't the police start seeking him out for his assistance as he shows up more frequently? Do you mind if I ask how you come up with mysteries? I'm writing two separate Detective Conan stories myself, but I can't think of any mysteries for Conan to solve. Anyways, I look forward to any more chapters you might post. Keep it up!
charuangelgirl08yahoo.co.in chapter 23 . 3/1/2009
please update soon...the story is amazing and i am unable to wait...
Ebil Stasia chapter 23 . 2/13/2009
I LOVE this story! I would give you anything if you continued the story, even if it's been a long time since you updated. You are an amazing writer and I'd love to read more.
xabandonedx chapter 23 . 2/10/2009
Are you going to continue this? It's really good.
66ButterflyOfDarkness99 chapter 23 . 1/25/2009
OMG I so love this story! Plz update as soon as you can! I hope this new year is way better than the last ones for you

Good luck! ;)