Reviews for Relative Truth
Harpgirl chapter 23 . 6/17/2014
I know that this review is looong overdue, but I just want to say that I LOVE this fic!
'the only detective in a whole family of thieves' really got me on! Kaito and Conan/Shinichi are so in-character.
Well, I hope you can continue this fic (although it's very unlikely, that now at least 10 years had passed)
UmiVineyardKawaii chapter 23 . 6/15/2014
When is the next chapter? Aww...is it going to be continued?
I wish it will! I love this story so much !
Rinchen94 chapter 23 . 5/15/2014
Where is the next file? Please, tell me there will be more later! I really love your story und your writing style. It kept me bussy for some hours, because I didn't want to miss only a single word. Would be nice if you continue.
My gray ink-empty words chapter 5 . 4/18/2014
Your story is wonderful, fascinating and amazing, you write very well. I've loved so far the best fanfic I've read. You simply amazing, your style of writing perfect, I love it!. All chapters are good. Never read a fanfic like this, it is now the number one in my favorites. I look forward to reading the story, because it really is the best of all that I have read. (I am sorry if I made a mistake in the message but English is not my native language).
Thanks for the story :)
Eirena Gaia chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
That's a perfect explanation for the first time Kid and conan met
Like, who can you write so good?
Icy-Kitty117 chapter 23 . 3/29/2014
whoo... that was pretty intense there for a moment.. Excellent story! Please don't abandon it! please please please pleeeaaaassseseee? There are very few authors who can write a good mystery (I know, i've tried and failed MISERABLY) so please, keep up the good work! I'm very curious about exactly HOW they are going to foil the Black Organization...
MisteryMaiden chapter 23 . 2/26/2014
Are you ever going to update this? Ever? Because it doesn't seem like it and it's 2014 and the last update was in 2003 making it about just over ten years (considering it was November and it's only February right now) but still! That's freaking ridiculous to leave a fanfiction unfinished! You've gotta have the chapter finished by now!
Northern Flicker chapter 23 . 2/7/2014
How did I miss this story before? Well, what matters is that I found it and I have to say it's amazing.

I really hope that one day you'll come back and begin work on it again but until then I'll just enjoy what you have uploaded here. Congrats on this well written, well though out, and just overall well done fic. :]
Guest chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
I can imagine little shin-chan with the hat on! So kawaii _ i really like this story :)
DiatomicBromine chapter 23 . 1/23/2014
It's been more than a decade...
person chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Holy-! Dude, your writing style is incredible! It's... somewhere between elegant and intense.
Chirpy Hitomi chan chapter 23 . 11/16/2013
I love this story! I love this story! I love this story! (goes crazy)

Man is this story awesome or what!?

What I would do for the next update.

Thank you for all I have read up to this point, This is one of the best fics I've ever read.

Hitomi chan
Guest chapter 23 . 11/15/2013
what an interesting Point of view. It's too bad you haven't continued in a while, I'm really interested how this would turn out and if Conan, or better yet Shinichi, will somehow someday do his own heist just to help throw off suspicion from Kaito.
Maybe sometime you will come back to this Story to continue, I hope so :)
ebonypol chapter 23 . 11/13/2013
This is amazing! I know it's been years but If you ever get the chance to update I look forward to it :D thanks for the read :)
Alara Phoenix chapter 23 . 11/7/2013
You are aMAzing. Seriously this has got THE BEST DC fics I've ever seen, and I've seen some good ones! I absolutely LOVE the way you portray Kaito and Shinichi, I think in regard to characterisation this story surpasses the masses by leaps and bounds. I love how both of them seem to have so much depth to them and your writing makes me read them as amazingly strong individuals. Most of the time when I'm reading (or even trying to write them myself) they always seem to come off as almost weak, and physically in my mind I can't help but view them as boys rather than men. I'm in love with your story because you show that they ARE men, and utterly brilliant ones at that. The emotion your words make me feel is almost refreshing, yet similar to a frustrating itch at the same time; like when something happens that makes you think Omg NO! (I snapped at my mother for interrupting me during the confrontation between Yuusaku and Kaito, even remembering it now is making my mouth dry). It's the mark of a good author when readers find themselves completely drawn into a story, unable to put it down and in my opinion you fit that category perfectly.
You are brilliant just as your story is amazing and you have my deepest respect as a writer. Thank you for creating this! It was an absolute pleasure to read! That said, I noticed that this story was last updated in 03 and that did disappoint me somewhat. If you choose to continue with this story then I might just explode with happiness; if you don't then thank you for leading me on an amazing adventure in those wonderful 23 chapters! Best of luck!
701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »