Reviews for Relative Truth
Batman chapter 23 . 9/28/2013
I know this is an old story, but I have really enjoyed reading it and ((if you can still remember the ideas)) it could be continued? My mind has come up with 101 different endings :) thanks for sharing a great story
kairi loves sora chapter 22 . 9/12/2013
Lol they are so bad together. Love rule 5 no picking up. I have to admit that I hate the Idea of someone picking me up. Kaito doing a detective show who would have thought. Love that Ran knows it seems funnier now. But where are the BO. I would have thought they would turn up by now. Hating Shinichi's father right now. And he is going to be a big brother. That would be fun to play around with. But he is going to be so overprotective of him/her. I agree I want it to be a girl. Just because I think Shinichi would be a good older brother to a little girl. Looking forward to the next chapter. See ya.
ShootingLightStar chapter 23 . 9/10/2013
Love it! Can't wait for the next chap!
- Star
Lady of the Shards chapter 23 . 8/31/2013
You know, I discovered this story…yesterday technically. Have not put it down since. Wow. It's addicting. I need sleep now. But this story has made me cry and laugh. That's very impressive. *bows* thank you for the entertainment.
Vi-Violence chapter 23 . 7/4/2013
Well, it's definitely your fault I now have that song "cruel to be kind" stuck in my head, good thing I like it. I'll be looking forward to the next update. Oh, almost forgot, you wrote Shinichi a little OOC, it's gotten a lot better than in your earlier chapters, I think you were ignoring the fact that by hiding as Conan, Shinichi has been breaking the law at least slightly, so it's unusual for him to have such a strong reaction to someone being a criminal, plus I really think that he considers murders and thieves to be completely different matters.
mya chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
i hope you continue writing this story
if decide not to
i just hope that that you wont take it down
PhantomRose17 chapter 23 . 4/1/2013
Have you ever thought about continuing this story? Even though it has been 10 years the story is really good and has a lot of fans. I have to say that I'm glad I found this story because it really put my faith back in good Detective Conan fanfics. Hoping for more, anitahailey.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/19/2013
I'm sad there isn't more but this isn't a bad place to stop.
Kay Hau chapter 23 . 2/14/2013
Wow! This story has EVERYTHING! Kid and Kudo finding out they're cousins, complete with fantastic family secret and bro-bonding; Kudo proving he could be a great phantom thief; Kid proving he could be a great detective; Shinichi finally confessing to Ran - in both ways; a surprising pregnancy; a murder mystery; even flashbacks and dates and storytelling and parents and identity crises and WOW! And all so incredibly well done, as well! I've glanced over a couple 'Kid and Shinichi are related!' fics - and honestly the ones I flipped through were rather poorly written - glad to see my hopes for this story (admittedly, mostly from the over 600 reviews) paid off! TOTALLY on my favorites list, and it would be incredible if you ever got around to finishing this up some day! Thank you for a great fic!

Writing style 10/10. Spelling/Grammar 9.8/10 (a couple tiny misspellings). Plot 10/10. Characters 10/10. Adventure/Drama 10/10. Romance/Friendship 10/10. Realism for canon 10/10. Seriously, I can't think of a single thing missing or that could've been done better! Absolutely loved it, and again would TOTALLY love if this continued one day!
IhartFF chapter 23 . 1/7/2013
This story must be continued!
Even if its not updated for many many many years! Awesome story! This story test the bond of family and friendship! How a certain person knew the painful truth behind his life. How a family is broken in the past because of a certain organization that made their family broken into two. And i love how the story goes, i mean... How kaito and shinichi tries to fix their broken family. And this story is so AWESOME! All the characters is not that much OOC, and i love how you portray their emotions and the way they think. Awesome! Its really awesome how you write Conan's personality when he gets angry or broke...or try to wear his child mark to cover his entire feeling. I love how you portray Ran's personality on how she accept the truth behind Conan's identity and behind his family secret. I love how you portray Yukiko's personality on how she fight with her life... Even if her husband left her and the fact that she lives alone in her house...and the way she must wear her mark so that the other people who dont know the problem wont notice. I love the way you portray fumiyo's personality though her true name is chikage kuroba(base in the present) and i also love how you Haibara's cold personality though i will really love that Haibara will know the truth behind this big fuzz! And i already can imagine her reaction towards it, for sure conan will be punished for that. Ha ha ha *chuckles slightly*
once again. UPDATE THIS STORY BECAUSE THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME! AND MUST BE CONTINUED. And if anyone tries to continue this NO ONE WILL DO THE SAME AS YOU DO! So please CONTINUE! so thats how i ended my review. Thats all...
raziella chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
This is the first time I've ever read a DC story where the heist when differently than expected, awesome! And I love the thrill with Shinichi's dilemma with the law, it became so serisous where most just make it a bit daring. This was an obvious conflict of interest, love it! Can't wait to continue, so yeah... see ya
DetectiveLion chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Omigod I loved this. Shinichi's becoming a thief. I can imagine that it WOULD be sort of fun, and very... addicting? The adrenalin, I mean. And his complete panic had me grinning from ear to ear.
Shadow of Deception chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
okay no problem, i could speed a whole month to wait, but not a whole year, though.
anyway, i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
TWILIGHTreader1 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
this is pretty cool. i like it how you set up the email. lol that's the first time i saw someone do that lol. it looked awesome :)
this is very interesting even though the characters are a bit ooc.

shinichi/conan for one does not care about breaking the law at all!. he's actually done it more times than not esp when it comes to breaking and entering. to him, the law can be bent for justice, but he'll never cross it such as becoming a criminal (murder and what not.) Hattori has commented many times to kudo about his actions. lol i think it's kind of funny, really :)
and i could never see him asking for permission to do something on his own. he technically always does that. lol and he would have no reservations on facing kid without the cops. i honestly think he prefers it. that's why many times he will only announce who kid is when they are alone.
in my opinion i think he sees kid more as a fun past time than a criminal. i mean doesn't kid return everything he steels anyway? technically there's no harm done or loss of any kind. and most of the time he does it for the people; like catching thieves or con artists himself or saving the clock tower from being torn down or steeling a jewel only to return it to it's rightful owner.
the only jewel kid will not return is pandora when he finds it. bc that jewel, he'll personally see to it that it is destroyed.

i hope you don't mind my rambling. lol i can't wait to read the rest of your story
Guest chapter 23 . 7/22/2012