Reviews for Relative Truth
Guest chapter 23 . 2/19/2013
I'm sad there isn't more but this isn't a bad place to stop.
Kay Hau chapter 23 . 2/14/2013
Wow! This story has EVERYTHING! Kid and Kudo finding out they're cousins, complete with fantastic family secret and bro-bonding; Kudo proving he could be a great phantom thief; Kid proving he could be a great detective; Shinichi finally confessing to Ran - in both ways; a surprising pregnancy; a murder mystery; even flashbacks and dates and storytelling and parents and identity crises and WOW! And all so incredibly well done, as well! I've glanced over a couple 'Kid and Shinichi are related!' fics - and honestly the ones I flipped through were rather poorly written - glad to see my hopes for this story (admittedly, mostly from the over 600 reviews) paid off! TOTALLY on my favorites list, and it would be incredible if you ever got around to finishing this up some day! Thank you for a great fic!

Writing style 10/10. Spelling/Grammar 9.8/10 (a couple tiny misspellings). Plot 10/10. Characters 10/10. Adventure/Drama 10/10. Romance/Friendship 10/10. Realism for canon 10/10. Seriously, I can't think of a single thing missing or that could've been done better! Absolutely loved it, and again would TOTALLY love if this continued one day!
ILoveFanfiction-AnimeAdik chapter 23 . 1/7/2013
This story must be continued!
Even if its not updated for many many many years! Awesome story! This story test the bond of family and friendship! How a certain person knew the painful truth behind his life. How a family is broken in the past because of a certain organization that made their family broken into two. And i love how the story goes, i mean... How kaito and shinichi tries to fix their broken family. And this story is so AWESOME! All the characters is not that much OOC, and i love how you portray their emotions and the way they think. Awesome! Its really awesome how you write Conan's personality when he gets angry or broke...or try to wear his child mark to cover his entire feeling. I love how you portray Ran's personality on how she accept the truth behind Conan's identity and behind his family secret. I love how you portray Yukiko's personality on how she fight with her life... Even if her husband left her and the fact that she lives alone in her house...and the way she must wear her mark so that the other people who dont know the problem wont notice. I love the way you portray fumiyo's personality though her true name is chikage kuroba(base in the present) and i also love how you Haibara's cold personality though i will really love that Haibara will know the truth behind this big fuzz! And i already can imagine her reaction towards it, for sure conan will be punished for that. Ha ha ha *chuckles slightly*
once again. UPDATE THIS STORY BECAUSE THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME! AND MUST BE CONTINUED. And if anyone tries to continue this NO ONE WILL DO THE SAME AS YOU DO! So please CONTINUE! so thats how i ended my review. Thats all...
raziella chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
This is the first time I've ever read a DC story where the heist when differently than expected, awesome! And I love the thrill with Shinichi's dilemma with the law, it became so serisous where most just make it a bit daring. This was an obvious conflict of interest, love it! Can't wait to continue, so yeah... see ya
DetectiveLion chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Omigod I loved this. Shinichi's becoming a thief. I can imagine that it WOULD be sort of fun, and very... addicting? The adrenalin, I mean. And his complete panic had me grinning from ear to ear.
Adictive-Otaku chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
okay no problem, i could speed a whole month to wait, but not a whole year, though.
anyway, i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
TWILIGHTreader1 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
this is pretty cool. i like it how you set up the email. lol that's the first time i saw someone do that lol. it looked awesome :)
this is very interesting even though the characters are a bit ooc.

shinichi/conan for one does not care about breaking the law at all!. he's actually done it more times than not esp when it comes to breaking and entering. to him, the law can be bent for justice, but he'll never cross it such as becoming a criminal (murder and what not.) Hattori has commented many times to kudo about his actions. lol i think it's kind of funny, really :)
and i could never see him asking for permission to do something on his own. he technically always does that. lol and he would have no reservations on facing kid without the cops. i honestly think he prefers it. that's why many times he will only announce who kid is when they are alone.
in my opinion i think he sees kid more as a fun past time than a criminal. i mean doesn't kid return everything he steels anyway? technically there's no harm done or loss of any kind. and most of the time he does it for the people; like catching thieves or con artists himself or saving the clock tower from being torn down or steeling a jewel only to return it to it's rightful owner.
the only jewel kid will not return is pandora when he finds it. bc that jewel, he'll personally see to it that it is destroyed.

i hope you don't mind my rambling. lol i can't wait to read the rest of your story
Guest chapter 23 . 7/22/2012
Add more chapters D:
Akai57nAka chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
This fanfic is so cool! so great! awesome!
I wonder how can you make all the details...

Keep writing! I almost can't wait for the next chapter _"

-Akai Aka-
Sweetly-Sour94 chapter 23 . 6/22/2012
I don't usually like stories where Kaito and Shinichi are related but GOSH DURNIT THIS IS AWESOME! I hope you update soon!
Ember-san chapter 23 . 6/21/2012
Please, please, PLEASE Finish this Fanfiction! It's too good! I like Conan/Shinichi & KID /Kaito Kuroba family fics! Please continue and finish :D
kairi loves sora chapter 23 . 6/7/2012
Hey love the story and love kaito and Shinichi's relationship. Love that he was able to tell Ran. And love the reaction from Shinichi when he found out he was going to be a niisan. And love haibara with the whole "oh my god there's two of them" I laughed so hard. Anyway hope you will continue and if you do I'll keep reading.
Jelp chapter 23 . 5/1/2012
Amazing, intricate fic! Love the dynamics you have set-up between Shinichi and Kaito. I liked how you had Kaito test Shinichi before he began to fully trust him. Considering that Kaito has never revealed his secret, I can imagine that he would have a hard time trusting someone else with it - especially someone who might turn him in - but still being so thrilled to know there could be someone out there like him.

Obviously with how things have developed in the manga since then it seems the Yuusaku and Toichi had a better relationship, but I did find the take on Yuusaku's stance very interesting.

Seeing as how this hasn't been updated in nearly eight and a half years, my guess is that it won't get updated again, but thank you for the wonderful story you did write! If you ever do update, I will look forward to it!

Jelp
2c hittingsleepypartofevening chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
Shinichi-baka.

You can't keep yo-yoing between ages like that. gonna snap in two...
2c chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
Did Yusuke and Keiko just make a cameo?

I can't believe I haven't browsed the YYH/DC crossovers yet!

Thanks for reminding me.