Reviews for Relative Truth
Kamiko Kiyo chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
OMG! I absolutely loved this chapter! The bst by far! From the guy's man to man and bonding, and the end when both girls showed up and actually got the WRONG guy! Hilarious! I actually wasn't too sure about Kaito and Shinichi meeting with Shinichi back to normal and not being little, but you totally pulled it off! I was lol-ing when Shinichi kept making fun of all of Kaito's weaknesses (is the fish thing legit by the way?) Oh, you can't possible comprehend how much fun I'm having right now!

I really hope you update soon. I've always been wearing of stories that hadn't had updates in a long time and this one hasn't been updated in over 7 years, but it's totally worth it and I hope this gets finished!
Kamiko Kiyo chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
You're story is absolutely great and awe-inspiring, but I'm wondering here. What's the clock tower incident Kid keeps refering to? The foirst time I can remember them having contact is during the balck pearl incident, but you speak of a time before Shinichi's change that they faced each other. Help me out here?
Partsu chapter 23 . 9/6/2011
C'mon! continue this!This is so good that I can imagine how easily you could make this up to date while still it would seem that it was up to date all the time...

just few mentions about recent things and readers would have no trouble to figure what the char. introduced after this was last updated would have been doing.

you never mentioned WHEN this started happening...at least not directly.

It would be easy to just make them talk that "what would that and tat person think about this" and it would be like it always was up to date!
Partsu chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
Well THAT was cliffhanger!

I was lying on the couch with laptop on my stomach...

and when I read the last sentence of Yukiko...I almost threw my laptop in the air and yelled "WHAT!"

just...pure astonishment!

You are the first that came up with that idea...

in middle of story bombshell like that...

woah! you are bold!

I haven't even finished reading all the chapters and I'm already reviewing...that's a record.
shippingvssanity chapter 23 . 9/1/2011
This is NICE...

No I mean, seriously I love this story...

It gathers all the unused potetial that the characters have within themselves and creates something totally aweinspiring )

I hope you'll be able to continue this story someday, and I'll wait for it, checking as often as possible if you've uploaded anything *grien*

And how you made the awareness of the KID inside Shinichi grow ever stronger for the reader as well as the chracter was magnificent...

I'm so gonna stalk this story XD

Cheers, Susan )
MnC21 chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
Kinda a double date, huh? Somewhat funny.

And still don't forget the conflict, kaito's personality is portrayed hard.

MnC21 chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Hohoho. I DO enjoy this chapter! This is just too funny!

Conan returned into Shinichi that make a big shock to Kaito, kinda a revenge, huh? Lol.

Also I like how Shinichi teased Kaito! Can't stop laughing at that!

And wow, I don't expected Kaito would be that honest to tell Shinichi his weakness.

This chapter is totally AWESOME.

MnC21 chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
I DO like Ai's way of thinking! Haha, the evidence and don't-get-yourself-killed parts. Those do suit Ai's personality.

MnC21 chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
Oh, my! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH!

I like how you make Kaito knew the truth about his family. All make sense (moreover for the part of Kaito's having money and so on for his night doing, haha, it makes me laugh)

also for Ran's being concern. I like it so much.

MnC21 chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
Oh, wow. If I were Shinichi, I would feel the same or may be more frustased.

So, it should be Shinichi Kuroba? Wow, a bit unexpected.

I can feel the conflict sharpened.

MnC21 chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Not bad. Honestly seaking, I lost interest in the midle of the chapter. But, I get it back when shinichi got the alarm on and KID has to rescue him. Oh my, I can feel the adrenaline!

Good chapter after all.

MnC21 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Oh, wow!

I do enjoy the story! And the mystery is great! Genius to think about it!

The story is becoming more and more interisting! I love this so much!

Oh my, I am such a lucky person to find this marvelous story of yours!

Alright, that's all my comment.

MnC21 chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Hello there,

please forget my previous questions I put on chapter 1 review. I just get the answer. It's n0t a manga, rigth? It's an anime, I actually have the DVD that consist of many Conan's film and one of them is Conan vs Kaito KID and I just watch it, hahaha. Please forgive me of giving you such a weird unclear review.

Back to the review, I like how you write this story. Now it's Conan's centered and somewhat KID's.

You are successful at expressing Shinichi's feeling as Conan too. That a plus point.

This is very well written. The story plot becomes more interesting. Oh, it's just too awesome.

Well, that's what I think about chapter 2.

MnC21 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Oh, WOW!

I read this fic because of a recommendation and I do thank for it. This story is absolutely awesome, worth reading.

The story is well written. I like your writing style and some of words chosen (although I don't know some since english is not my first language, but it's alright, I get the point).

I like how you write this in kaito centered. It makes it great.

But, um, I just wonder if you can help (tell) me about shinichi kudo being a smart detective in the helicopter that almost got KID, is it real? If yes, in which volume and chapter of manga does this exsist? I think I once heard about it, but I can't remember. I am just too curious.

Well, thank you.

Kitsune Krazy chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This is AMAZING! I went back and rewatched ep 76 cuz i was so enthralled with ur rendition of it - good work! :D
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »