Reviews for Relative Truth
Akai57nAka chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
This fanfic is so cool! so great! awesome!
I wonder how can you make all the details...

Keep writing! I almost can't wait for the next chapter _"

-Akai Aka-
Sweetly-Sour94 chapter 23 . 6/22/2012
I don't usually like stories where Kaito and Shinichi are related but GOSH DURNIT THIS IS AWESOME! I hope you update soon!
Ember-san chapter 23 . 6/21/2012
Please, please, PLEASE Finish this Fanfiction! It's too good! I like Conan/Shinichi & KID /Kaito Kuroba family fics! Please continue and finish :D
kairi loves sora chapter 23 . 6/7/2012
Hey love the story and love kaito and Shinichi's relationship. Love that he was able to tell Ran. And love the reaction from Shinichi when he found out he was going to be a niisan. And love haibara with the whole "oh my god there's two of them" I laughed so hard. Anyway hope you will continue and if you do I'll keep reading.
Jelp chapter 23 . 5/1/2012
Amazing, intricate fic! Love the dynamics you have set-up between Shinichi and Kaito. I liked how you had Kaito test Shinichi before he began to fully trust him. Considering that Kaito has never revealed his secret, I can imagine that he would have a hard time trusting someone else with it - especially someone who might turn him in - but still being so thrilled to know there could be someone out there like him.

Obviously with how things have developed in the manga since then it seems the Yuusaku and Toichi had a better relationship, but I did find the take on Yuusaku's stance very interesting.

Seeing as how this hasn't been updated in nearly eight and a half years, my guess is that it won't get updated again, but thank you for the wonderful story you did write! If you ever do update, I will look forward to it!

~ Jelp
2c hittingsleepypartofevening chapter 11 . 4/26/2012

You can't keep yo-yoing between ages like that. gonna snap in two...
2c chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
Did Yusuke and Keiko just make a cameo?

I can't believe I haven't browsed the YYH/DC crossovers yet!

Thanks for reminding me.
2c chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Yes, Ran and her theory that keeps cropping up again and again despite how many times Kudo tries to bury it.

I just realized this really isn't a pertinent comment.

2c chapter 3 . 4/26/2012

Come to the dark side... we have cookies and shiny objects.

And key chains that promise to amuse for hours if one just reads the other side.

I think it's a good story so far. I'm probably reading spoiler but I don't care.

I watched the first 300-350 episodes a few months ago and decided to take a break (I watched them marathon style for a couple of weeks).

Your story kind of makes me want to watch the other 300-350 episodes and the dozens of movies.

It really is a difficult thing to get into if you're so far behind.
Silverblueroses chapter 23 . 4/24/2012
I love this fanfic soooo much! update sooooon! :D

Seriously the best detective Conan fic I've read so far :D
Music girl 119 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Rainbotash chapter 23 . 12/11/2011
I just started reading this story and I just have to say that this is the best Detective Conan fic I've every read :D PLEASE UPDATE SOON :DDDD
Motif chapter 23 . 9/26/2011
Seems like Kaito's got a new little brother.

OH! I do hope that you would continue this story. It's so great! You even write a case, that's fantastic! And it's gonna be the heist then which I totally love to see how they would work together. Because Shinichi still seems uncomfortable about involving with the criminal side so I really want to see him get over it (and stop hurting Kaito by accident).

So please please update.
Motif chapter 22 . 9/26/2011
Conan looks like a kid with new toy. LOL Boys will be boys-no matter what age.
Motif chapter 21 . 9/26/2011
Oh! A Case! Bravo! Unbelievable! Fantastic!
684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »