Reviews for Relative Truth
raziella chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
This is the first time I've ever read a DC story where the heist when differently than expected, awesome! And I love the thrill with Shinichi's dilemma with the law, it became so serisous where most just make it a bit daring. This was an obvious conflict of interest, love it! Can't wait to continue, so yeah... see ya
DetectiveLion chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Omigod I loved this. Shinichi's becoming a thief. I can imagine that it WOULD be sort of fun, and very... addicting? The adrenalin, I mean. And his complete panic had me grinning from ear to ear.
NovaOnigiri chapter 20 . 11/13/2012
okay no problem, i could speed a whole month to wait, but not a whole year, though.
anyway, i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
TWILIGHTreader1 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
this is pretty cool. i like it how you set up the email. lol that's the first time i saw someone do that lol. it looked awesome :)
this is very interesting even though the characters are a bit ooc.

shinichi/conan for one does not care about breaking the law at all!. he's actually done it more times than not esp when it comes to breaking and entering. to him, the law can be bent for justice, but he'll never cross it such as becoming a criminal (murder and what not.) Hattori has commented many times to kudo about his actions. lol i think it's kind of funny, really :)
and i could never see him asking for permission to do something on his own. he technically always does that. lol and he would have no reservations on facing kid without the cops. i honestly think he prefers it. that's why many times he will only announce who kid is when they are alone.
in my opinion i think he sees kid more as a fun past time than a criminal. i mean doesn't kid return everything he steels anyway? technically there's no harm done or loss of any kind. and most of the time he does it for the people; like catching thieves or con artists himself or saving the clock tower from being torn down or steeling a jewel only to return it to it's rightful owner.
the only jewel kid will not return is pandora when he finds it. bc that jewel, he'll personally see to it that it is destroyed.

i hope you don't mind my rambling. lol i can't wait to read the rest of your story
Guest chapter 23 . 7/22/2012
Add more chapters D:
Akai57nAka chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
This fanfic is so cool! so great! awesome!
I wonder how can you make all the details...

Keep writing! I almost can't wait for the next chapter _"

-Akai Aka-
Sweetly-Sour94 chapter 23 . 6/22/2012
I don't usually like stories where Kaito and Shinichi are related but GOSH DURNIT THIS IS AWESOME! I hope you update soon!
Ember-san chapter 23 . 6/21/2012
Please, please, PLEASE Finish this Fanfiction! It's too good! I like Conan/Shinichi & KID /Kaito Kuroba family fics! Please continue and finish :D
kairi loves sora chapter 23 . 6/7/2012
Hey love the story and love kaito and Shinichi's relationship. Love that he was able to tell Ran. And love the reaction from Shinichi when he found out he was going to be a niisan. And love haibara with the whole "oh my god there's two of them" I laughed so hard. Anyway hope you will continue and if you do I'll keep reading.
Jelp chapter 23 . 5/1/2012
Amazing, intricate fic! Love the dynamics you have set-up between Shinichi and Kaito. I liked how you had Kaito test Shinichi before he began to fully trust him. Considering that Kaito has never revealed his secret, I can imagine that he would have a hard time trusting someone else with it - especially someone who might turn him in - but still being so thrilled to know there could be someone out there like him.

Obviously with how things have developed in the manga since then it seems the Yuusaku and Toichi had a better relationship, but I did find the take on Yuusaku's stance very interesting.

Seeing as how this hasn't been updated in nearly eight and a half years, my guess is that it won't get updated again, but thank you for the wonderful story you did write! If you ever do update, I will look forward to it!

~ Jelp
2c hittingsleepypartofevening chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
Shinichi-baka.

You can't keep yo-yoing between ages like that. gonna snap in two...
2c chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
Did Yusuke and Keiko just make a cameo?

I can't believe I haven't browsed the YYH/DC crossovers yet!

Thanks for reminding me.
2c chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Yes, Ran and her theory that keeps cropping up again and again despite how many times Kudo tries to bury it.

I just realized this really isn't a pertinent comment.

Sorry.
2c chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Heh...

Come to the dark side... we have cookies and shiny objects.

And key chains that promise to amuse for hours if one just reads the other side.

I think it's a good story so far. I'm probably reading spoiler but I don't care.

I watched the first 300-350 episodes a few months ago and decided to take a break (I watched them marathon style for a couple of weeks).

Your story kind of makes me want to watch the other 300-350 episodes and the dozens of movies.

It really is a difficult thing to get into if you're so far behind.
Silverblueroses chapter 23 . 4/24/2012
I love this fanfic soooo much! update sooooon! :D

Seriously the best detective Conan fic I've read so far :D