Reviews for Relative Truth
Yume chapter 6 . 3/16/2002
wow!what a seamless plot! i luv the way you put KID in the ifc, i've always been a fan of him! please continue!
Shimegami-chan chapter 6 . 3/16/2002
Another great chapter! Great work!
veemon chapter 6 . 3/16/2002
wow! Chaptor six is so interesting and write more about Shinichi 's revelation about his identity to Ran or Ran finding it out. can't wait...
Apparition chapter 6 . 3/15/2002
Duh, I miss review no.50... well, I guess 51 is alright (think of Area 51 classified fic )..

Anyway, this is truly amazing and I really like so much... You write fast and beautiful. I don't know from where you got this magical combination (or even the time)..

Superb work! And Aoko please
Icka M. Chif chapter 2 . 3/15/2002
After 6 chapters, I finally got the pun in the name... ::pounds head on desk::

'Relative Truth' - the truth about Kuroba and Kudo being related.

And here I was thinking that it meant that the truth is relative to the individual person. I.E: what is the truth to one person may or may not be the truth to another.

Icka! no baka... I am sooooooo slow... *Sweatdrops*

-ICKA! the IMP
The Keet chapter 6 . 3/15/2002
! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! *ahem* Oh my GOD, you're the absolute BEST writer I've ever read! It's true, I worship your fic every day and every night! Your story is the first thing I think of each day and the last thing on my mind before I fall asleep! And wow! My pic is on the world wide web! Thank you soooo much for more than one reason! Your fic is the #1 reason I stay obsessed with Kaito/Conan though there is a definate lack of Kaito on the net! The other reason is they're just so fun to draw, but anyways... Oooooooooooh man, do I look forward to the next chapter! I could kiss you, except... well... yeah, you know... *thinks* wasn't that a fic quote? Man, I got Relative Truth on the brain... Okay, forget kissing, I could just hug you if my arms were long enough! (too bad they aren't...) Keep on writing! This is like the Harry Potter of the Conan/Kaito world! Only you're better that J K Rowling in my eyes! EEEEP! *squeal* And I can't wait for Aoko to step out onto the stage, she's my second fave other than Kaito (I seem to like Kaito more than Conan sometimes! ;) That, and I'm a sucker for romance, but I think I'm drifting off topic...) Well, keep on writing, and I (and the rest of the Conan and Kaito loving world) will keep on reading and loving!

From, a Magik-chan so extremely hyper and happy that it's scary )
Icka M. Chif chapter 6 . 3/15/2002
I'm really glad to hear Aoko will be in this fic! *Grin* I like her! (anybody who uses a fish as a weapon is alright by me!)

Hey! Wow! One of my theories was right! Too cool! *bounces around cheerfully!*

*sings* Kudo's gotta family! Kudo's gotta family!

Can you just see them at a family picnic? Bwahahahaha!

Thank you! Can't wait for the next chapter!

-ICKA! the IMP
Hakaisha chapter 6 . 3/15/2002
WOW! That was just fantastic! Ooh...ano, is Ran starting to guess the truth? Or does she know already?

YAY! Aoko's showing up! _ I'm not gonna ramble like I did last time now...hehehehe...

Ooh, what a COMPLETE blunderhead Shinichi could be at times. *grin* Bad Shinichi-kun! Bad boy! *shakes finger at Conan* How could you FORGET about all those things?

The Kaito bit was great. I swear all my self-restrait couldn't keep my jaw from dropping through the floor. Toichi and Yuusaku...BROTHERS? That was just...! Man...

If I could draw, I'd be scrambling for paper right now. Alas *sad sigh* I can't, as I've explained in the extrememly long review last time. But even so, I really really love this, honestly...please write more, and soon!

P.S. Do me a favor...write more on your Zelda fic! That was totally wicked! _ I loved it!
Alex chapter 6 . 3/15/2002
I've been checking everyday to see if you've updated and you finally have! ;; This was a really good chapter, please write more ASAP!
Mia chapter 6 . 3/15/2002
arghhhhh this is way to gooooddddddddddd...i'm on the edge of my chair now?...hope you upload the next chapter soonnnn
VEEMON chapter 5 . 3/15/2002
Hey! this is very good, i really enjoyed it .Shinichi and Kaitou are my favourite characters so please go on and finish this story, its so far very interesting.
Phantom Thief chapter 5 . 3/14/2002
Heylo~~~~ That is one great fic, best Kaito/Conan one I'd say, keep it up and try not to keep me waiting too long ~_~, ne?
Shimegami chapter 5 . 3/14/2002
You write, I no lynch. Now WRITE!
Ysabet chapter 5 . 3/14/2002
BWAHAHAHA yourself, Becky- I'm reviewer #41! And I *KNOW* what's coming next! Gloat, gloat, gloat... this thing just keeps getting better and better. Sure wish this could be made into an anime- wouldn't that just kick butt all over the place? _
ConanKudo chapter 5 . 3/12/2002
Indeed, this is an all author approved work. It's absolutely wonderful!
684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »