Reviews for Relative Truth
The Keet chapter 6 . 3/15/2002
! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! *ahem* Oh my GOD, you're the absolute BEST writer I've ever read! It's true, I worship your fic every day and every night! Your story is the first thing I think of each day and the last thing on my mind before I fall asleep! And wow! My pic is on the world wide web! Thank you soooo much for more than one reason! Your fic is the #1 reason I stay obsessed with Kaito/Conan though there is a definate lack of Kaito on the net! The other reason is they're just so fun to draw, but anyways... Oooooooooooh man, do I look forward to the next chapter! I could kiss you, except... well... yeah, you know... *thinks* wasn't that a fic quote? Man, I got Relative Truth on the brain... Okay, forget kissing, I could just hug you if my arms were long enough! (too bad they aren't...) Keep on writing! This is like the Harry Potter of the Conan/Kaito world! Only you're better that J K Rowling in my eyes! EEEEP! *squeal* And I can't wait for Aoko to step out onto the stage, she's my second fave other than Kaito (I seem to like Kaito more than Conan sometimes! ;) That, and I'm a sucker for romance, but I think I'm drifting off topic...) Well, keep on writing, and I (and the rest of the Conan and Kaito loving world) will keep on reading and loving!

From, a Magik-chan so extremely hyper and happy that it's scary )
Icka M. Chif chapter 6 . 3/15/2002
I'm really glad to hear Aoko will be in this fic! *Grin* I like her! (anybody who uses a fish as a weapon is alright by me!)

Hey! Wow! One of my theories was right! Too cool! *bounces around cheerfully!*

*sings* Kudo's gotta family! Kudo's gotta family!

Can you just see them at a family picnic? Bwahahahaha!

Thank you! Can't wait for the next chapter!

-ICKA! the IMP
Hakaisha chapter 6 . 3/15/2002
WOW! That was just fantastic! Ooh...ano, is Ran starting to guess the truth? Or does she know already?

YAY! Aoko's showing up! _ I'm not gonna ramble like I did last time now...hehehehe...

Ooh, what a COMPLETE blunderhead Shinichi could be at times. *grin* Bad Shinichi-kun! Bad boy! *shakes finger at Conan* How could you FORGET about all those things?

The Kaito bit was great. I swear all my self-restrait couldn't keep my jaw from dropping through the floor. Toichi and Yuusaku...BROTHERS? That was just...! Man...

If I could draw, I'd be scrambling for paper right now. Alas *sad sigh* I can't, as I've explained in the extrememly long review last time. But even so, I really really love this, honestly...please write more, and soon!

~Hauntress

P.S. Do me a favor...write more on your Zelda fic! That was totally wicked! _ I loved it!
Alex chapter 6 . 3/15/2002
I've been checking everyday to see if you've updated and you finally have! ;; This was a really good chapter, please write more ASAP!
Mia chapter 6 . 3/15/2002
arghhhhh this is way to gooooddddddddddd...i'm on the edge of my chair now?...hope you upload the next chapter soonnnn
VEEMON chapter 5 . 3/15/2002
Hey! this is very good, i really enjoyed it .Shinichi and Kaitou are my favourite characters so please go on and finish this story, its so far very interesting.
Phantom Thief chapter 5 . 3/14/2002
Heylo~~~~ That is one great fic, best Kaito/Conan one I'd say, keep it up and try not to keep me waiting too long ~_~, ne?
Shimegami chapter 5 . 3/14/2002
You write, I no lynch. Now WRITE!
Ysabet chapter 5 . 3/14/2002
BWAHAHAHA yourself, Becky- I'm reviewer #41! And I *KNOW* what's coming next! Gloat, gloat, gloat... this thing just keeps getting better and better. Sure wish this could be made into an anime- wouldn't that just kick butt all over the place? _
ConanKudo chapter 5 . 3/12/2002
Indeed, this is an all author approved work. It's absolutely wonderful!
Kaitou Magician chapter 5 . 3/12/2002
This is my favorite DC fic on the web! Your writing style is AWESOME!

So, does Conan get to keep the dove? That'd be cute

Will he learn some magic tricks, like changeing his voice, from Kid?

I can't wait to read more! Please keep up the high quality of this story!
Thayet D'Ragon chapter 5 . 3/12/2002
Ahh! Moremoremoremore! *laughs as she bounces in the chair* This is so fun! Kaitou Kid and Shinichi related! You write with such a great pace and feel for the characters, I envy you. We're all waiting - Keep up the great work!

~Thayet
Alex chapter 5 . 3/12/2002
XD! God, this fic is good. Very original and also, very well written. - Please hurry up and continue it!
Poppy chapter 5 . 3/11/2002
You got me hooked here. Can't wait for the next chapter. :-D
The Keet chapter 5 . 3/11/2002
Lo, it's me Magik! )I absolutely adored your 5th chapter! I can just imagine the scene with Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker replaced by Kaito and Shinichi. *thinks* Kaito: "Shinichi... *heavy breathing* I am... YOUR BROTHER!" Shinichi: "NOOOOOOOOOO!" ... Heh heh heh... Anyways, I'll be looking forward to the 6th chapter! You're one of the best writers I have ever been graced with the honor to read their fic! *worship worship* No doubt I'll be obsessed with this chapter for a few YEARS. By the way, I'm glad you liked the picture I sent you, I'm gonna work on some more once spring break kicks in and this social studies project is finished. Went to your site too, but do you have a Conan/Kaito section? 'Cause if you do, I can't find it. Well, I love your story, keep on working! By the way, I think I'm going to go prod Hell's Hauntress (see the incrediblely long review below) to write her own fic now! See ya! (And expct more pics soon!)

From, a very hyper Maigk-chan )
679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »