Reviews for Relative Truth
Icka M. Chif chapter 7 . 3/22/2002
Sheesh... Conan is a paranoid little bugger... Gotta love Kid tho! *hearts*

Can't wait to see what troubles this latest situation gets him into. There's great potental there for chaos. *Snickers*

The Keet chapter 7 . 3/22/2002
...Wow...I worship your fic Becky...*begins squealing incontrolably* Anyways, I'm gonna keep this short becuz I wanna go reread the fic again! Love Kaito and Conan/Shinichi and Ran and Ai and everyone! You've portrayed them perfectly! Can't wait to see what happens next, keep working!
tdei chapter 7 . 3/22/2002
... ** You really really like to see me SQUIRM, don't you? ARRRRRRRGHH! I loathe cliffhangers in great fics! ;_; Please update ASAP! PLEASE!1 Love the description of the capsule's effects btw. D
comicbird chapter 6 . 3/21/2002
Hi, I like this fic so much! Keep it up! I am looking forward to see the next chapter!

I would like to ask your permission of putting this fic on my HP. If can, please let me know asap. Thank you!
Lime-chan chapter 6 . 3/18/2002
Kyaaaahhh! Actually I had to learn for a maths test tomorrow, but I started to read - and I read and read and read til the very end and now it's late night... ooops!

Damn, this is SOOO good! (A very gripping story, at least *g*) Can't even wait to see the next chapter. Please continue soon!
Phantom Thief chapter 6 . 3/17/2002
That was a really nice chapter, nice and sweet...

Can't wait for Aoko to show up next!~~~
Keres chapter 6 . 3/17/2002
This is really good! I really enjoy it and I can't wait to find out what happens. And you're really good at updating regularly, keep it up! :)
selene chapter 6 . 3/16/2002
woah, wonderful story! can't wait to see more!
Yume chapter 6 . 3/16/2002
wow!what a seamless plot! i luv the way you put KID in the ifc, i've always been a fan of him! please continue!
Shimegami-chan chapter 6 . 3/16/2002
Another great chapter! Great work!
veemon chapter 6 . 3/16/2002
wow! Chaptor six is so interesting and write more about Shinichi 's revelation about his identity to Ran or Ran finding it out. can't wait...
Apparition chapter 6 . 3/15/2002
Duh, I miss review no.50... well, I guess 51 is alright (think of Area 51 classified fic )..

Anyway, this is truly amazing and I really like so much... You write fast and beautiful. I don't know from where you got this magical combination (or even the time)..

Superb work! And Aoko please
Icka M. Chif chapter 2 . 3/15/2002
After 6 chapters, I finally got the pun in the name... ::pounds head on desk::

'Relative Truth' - the truth about Kuroba and Kudo being related.

And here I was thinking that it meant that the truth is relative to the individual person. I.E: what is the truth to one person may or may not be the truth to another.

Icka! no baka... I am sooooooo slow... *Sweatdrops*

The Keet chapter 6 . 3/15/2002
! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! *ahem* Oh my GOD, you're the absolute BEST writer I've ever read! It's true, I worship your fic every day and every night! Your story is the first thing I think of each day and the last thing on my mind before I fall asleep! And wow! My pic is on the world wide web! Thank you soooo much for more than one reason! Your fic is the #1 reason I stay obsessed with Kaito/Conan though there is a definate lack of Kaito on the net! The other reason is they're just so fun to draw, but anyways... Oooooooooooh man, do I look forward to the next chapter! I could kiss you, except... well... yeah, you know... *thinks* wasn't that a fic quote? Man, I got Relative Truth on the brain... Okay, forget kissing, I could just hug you if my arms were long enough! (too bad they aren't...) Keep on writing! This is like the Harry Potter of the Conan/Kaito world! Only you're better that J K Rowling in my eyes! EEEEP! *squeal* And I can't wait for Aoko to step out onto the stage, she's my second fave other than Kaito (I seem to like Kaito more than Conan sometimes! ;) That, and I'm a sucker for romance, but I think I'm drifting off topic...) Well, keep on writing, and I (and the rest of the Conan and Kaito loving world) will keep on reading and loving!

From, a Magik-chan so extremely hyper and happy that it's scary )
Icka M. Chif chapter 6 . 3/15/2002
I'm really glad to hear Aoko will be in this fic! *Grin* I like her! (anybody who uses a fish as a weapon is alright by me!)

Hey! Wow! One of my theories was right! Too cool! *bounces around cheerfully!*

*sings* Kudo's gotta family! Kudo's gotta family!

Can you just see them at a family picnic? Bwahahahaha!

Thank you! Can't wait for the next chapter!

692 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »