Reviews for Relative Truth
The Keet chapter 8 . 3/28/2002
! Becky, you're killing me here!I've always wanted to read a fic with Kaito and Shinichi as friends... *dreamy sigh* and you've gone over the top! It's the best chapter by far! I love your fic! I worship you! Update fast Becky! and I'm really happy that Aoko is in it too! ) Love it, so please hurry with chapter 9!

Magik-chan
Ysabet chapter 4 . 3/28/2002
Okay, you geniuses: keep guessing! Sorry Becky, but I HAD to stick my two cents in... Y'all, the guy in the restaurant ISN'T Yuuske from YuYuHakusho... but if you look around Becky's fics, you'll find out who it is, and who the waitress is too!... Evil Ysabet (Sorry, Becky- but I just couldn't stand it! I could practically hear your jaw hitting the floor from here!)
Hakaisha chapter 8 . 3/28/2002
WAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! They've showed up! AIIII! My God, that was...just...so dang good that I can't even DESCRIBE it!

Becky Tailweaver, I swear, I want to write like you. The way you write their tension, their friendship (sort of) bond, their family ties by blood, and just everything else! AIII!

God this was so good. You portrayed everything wonderfully...down to Kaito (I spell Kaitou only when refering to Kid) getting punched, to the way Shinichi misjudged the distance of the salt shaker. And OH, that bitterness between the two! *sighs dreamily* I could imagine the whole darn thing. It's like they're complete opposites, but so alike at the same time! That was portrayed especially as you made Shinichi notice the possible witnesses in the restaurant in case there was a 'case' of any kind, while Kaito scouted out possible witnesses that will RECOGNIZE HIM, escape routes, and other possible dangers. *sigh* You are MAJORLY tipping my obsession scale in Gosho Aoyama's works.

I don't know what else I could say except that I will be officially obsessing over this for the next couple of YEARS. It will haunt my dreams at night, I'm sure. _ I worship you, Becky, both for your writing skills and immense creativity. I had always thought it'd be nice if Kaito & Shinichi could put down their stature and be good (maybe even best) friends, but I had NEVER thought of a twist like this!

I'll be eagerly (and anxiously) waiting for the next installment(s)...please don't make this end too soon. It's too good to end!

Best wishes,

~Hauntress-chan
torsui chapter 8 . 3/28/2002
this went straight into my favorites list. i love speculating about kaitou and shinichi... they look so similar so it's fun to toss around theories. _ and it's nice to see kaitou developed like this, as a normal person and not just kaitou kid. shinichi's reaction to all of this is spot-on as well. loving the story so far... and waiting in anticipation of how they're going to sort out this mix-and-match identity thing that's popped up. *snirt*

also love the yuusuke/YYH reference in this chapter. or i'm guessing it's YYH. sounds like keiko and yuu-chan to me, anyway... heehee.
Icka M. Chif chapter 8 . 3/28/2002
Hmmm... A cute waitress and a strange guy with a weird aura hanging around a family resturant...

They wouldn't happen to be named 'Keiko' and 'Yuusuke', would they? From Yu*Yu*Hakusho? *grin*

Loved the fact that Shin'ichi -finally- figures out that Kaitou's a person too. (the fact that he's lonely is a very good one too. ) Ysabet's right, the last scene is absolutely priceless!

But now I'm wondering if there's anything that Shin'ichi's afraid of, or can't do too. S'not fair that Kaitou's the only one with faults...

-ICKA! the IMP
Ysabet chapter 8 . 3/28/2002
Heh heh heh... still can't get over the mental image of that last scene. I still think it'd look GREAT in anime or manga! Ran and Aoko are going to land on the boys like the Wrath of God in the next few minutes- poor guys. Somebody out there who can draw, PLEASE send Becky fanart of this scene! Please Please Please! Wish I could!
Alex chapter 8 . 3/28/2002
*sparkle* *sparkle* You better make something good happen in the next chapter! This was really good, so... continue with the next chapter really soon.
tdei chapter 8 . 3/28/2002
AWESOME work. Hope you finish File 9 soon! ** I really enjoyed the scene at the end. Confrontations are so GREAT. I wonder how they'll explain themselves outta that? _
Yume chapter 7 . 3/25/2002
KID and Shin-chan...

Bishie heaven :-)

please keep going!
Loquacious chapter 7 . 3/22/2002
O MY GOD!

Your fic is ! *uh hummmmmn* Excuse me. Any way PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZE! Update the next chapter quickly! Or I shall DIE(not threatening anyone)! Thank you! By the way I love your story line (except the part where Shinichi feels guilty about his "thieflike* act) and just continue your writing that way I'm sure nobody is going to lynch you _...
veemon chapter 7 . 3/22/2002
i love this chapter and thanks for writing about how Ran feels. Will Aoko show up soon and will Aoko find out the identity of KID? Can't wait! This is the best DC fanfiction.
Alex chapter 7 . 3/22/2002
You HAVE to finish a new chapter soon or I'll die~! ;; A.k.a. - this is the best chapter, yet.
jaded-mushroom chapter 7 . 3/22/2002
GIMME GIMME NEXT CHAPTER!
Hakaisha chapter 7 . 3/22/2002
OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD! *wails, starts flailing arms around* HOW could you just LEAVE it there? Aiiiiiiii! *squeals* And just where it was at the good part too! Oh, how COULD you? *sniffle* I was looking FORWARD to Shinichi vs. Kaito...as in the 'real' Shinichi! (

You're cruel. Cruel cruel cruel...but then, I have to commend you at your superior cliffhangers. They're so good that if I knew where you lived, I'd be marching up to your door, breaking it down, and shaking you until you gave me the next installment. *sweatdrop* Yeah, violent, I know...but I can't think of any other way for you to give me some more of this, fast.

Anyhow, threats and all aside, this was probably one of the best chapters in my opinion, aside from the one where Conan/Shinichi broke into that...person's...house. Yeah (I forgot the name -_-;;). Yes this wasn't the most action-packed, but it was so darn TENSE. Shinichi's confusion with Ran, Ran's suspicion and heartbreak, and Shinichi's dilemma over handing Kid in once and for all or losing his second ally (first being Ai/Shiho) against the Dark Organization/Syndicate (I still haven't gotten those two straight). Plus, they ARE family.

Man...I swear I will be dreaming about this fic tonight...*sweatdrop* For the love of God, update this soon! Like, tomorrow! Or any other time close to now that's convinient! I'll just be going off to obsess over this chapter for a couple of YEARS now...so, er...excuse me...

~Hauntress-chan (a VERY desperate one that WANTS YOU TO UPDATE THIS INSTANT!)
Icka M. Chif chapter 7 . 3/22/2002
Sheesh... Conan is a paranoid little bugger... Gotta love Kid tho! *hearts*

Can't wait to see what troubles this latest situation gets him into. There's great potental there for chaos. *Snickers*

-ICKA! the IMP