Reviews for The True Confessions of a Careless Winchester
Becks Rylynn chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Okay, first of all...is it wrong that I love that the Campbells are in this? I mean, I genuinely hate them all (except maybe the hot one) but I love when they're portrayed as annoyances and get what's coming to them. And I love conflict and all that jazz. Hey, have I mentioned they're going to be in Goodnight, Moon? Yeah, Wyatt does NOT like them. Anyway, I'm looking forward to some Campbell bashing. Usually, I'm not a fan of character bashing (because my opinions are not necessarily the characters) but there is just...something about the Campbells that rubs me the wrong way. Plus, it's so obvious that Dean at least doesn't like Christian and Gwen. And Ruby would hate them all. Because she's RUBY.

Anyway, moving on. ...I have to admit...I wasn't a huge fan of the way Samantha handled things. That's probably a hypocritical thing for me to say considering if I was attacked in my own kitchen and found out my mother was a demon I'd probably do the same thing. Except I don't have a Matthew to run to. Darn it. But...I don't know. Perhaps it's the protective big sister/mother hen in me coming out but all I could think was SHE'S SIXTEEN! WHAT IS SHE DOING GOING ON A ROADTRIP WITH A BOY ALL ALONE WITHOUT ANY PARENTAL SUPERVISION! DEAN AND RUBY ARE TOO YOUNG AND HOT TO BE GRANDPARENTS! I do hope that with her smarts (she's Ruby's daughter, she's gotta have smarts) she knows not to take things too far. She does seem like a smart girl. I also felt really sorry for Ruby in this chapter because...man, it's got to KILL her that she scares her own daughter. I couldn't even imagine the heartbreak she must be feeling. That's another reason I didn't like what Samantha did and what she said to her father. I understand why she's afraid. Dude, her mother had BLACK EYES. But...me being the Ruby supporter that I am wanted to scream at her THIS IS YOUR MOTHER, LITTLE GIRL! HOW CAN YOU BE AFRAID OF HER? And honestly? The fact that this story evoked such strong emotions in me was awesome. It's pretty rare that a story makes me feel so personally involved with the characters.

And of course, I just have to mention that I am so looking forward to Matthew/Cas drama. And while part of me (the mature part) is still thinking ''Samantha Winchester, you are sixteen years old. What are you thinking running off with a boy? What about your education? What about your FAMILY? Don't they NEED you? You're putting your poor mother through the wringer'' the OTHER part of me (the seventeen year old part) is thinking ''Samantha Winchester, if you don't get ON that sexy body, I will steal him away from you. Just use protection. Your father will MURDER MATTY IN COLD BLOOD if he gets you pregnant.'' So, as you can see I'm of two minds.

But yeah. Awesome chapter. Sure got me all emotional roller coastery. I would like more please. ;)

Becks Rylynn chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Hmm. I have a feeling Matty's got some Daddy Issues. Something tells me Cas...hasn't always been around when his son needed him. And I get that, he's an angel and all, but...you know, I'm very sympathetic for Matthew too.

So...I'm loving Matthew and Samantha. Seriously. Plus, Dianna Agron and Ian Somerhalder? Have I mentioned the potential chemistry? But yeah, I'm loving Matthew/Samantha. I have a theory. Want to hear my theory? I think Matthew's liked her for awhile. Just the way he acts around her. It makes me think maybe he's had a crush on her for quite awhile. I like that. I'm really looking forward to more S/M interaction. 'Cause he pounded some dude for her and that's the sign of true love, don't you know?

Another thing I'm loving is Jamie/Lia. Yes, true. They've been sort of background characters. But they're cute. I like that they're off and on. It makes drama very probable and I don't know. I have this thing for off/on relationships.

And Deana is adorable. I'd imagine. I think it is adorable that the brothers named their daughters after each other. Such a Dean/Sam thing to do. The Ruby/Dean in this chapter was subtle, but I loved it. Annnd the Dean/Samantha interaction was AWESOME! What can I say? I have a thing for Father/Daughter stuff.

But I have to say that the thing the most stuck out for me in this chapter, besides the Samantha/Matthew goodness, was the Matthew/Castiel issues bubbling to the surface. Not a whole lot but it was very poignant. And reading about Daddy Issues is very cathartic if you have them. Don't ask me why. I don't know. Also, I'm sensing some...supernatural drama rising up there. Now THAT should be interesting. You grow up thinking your parents are just parents and then you find out they were once kick ass superheroes. Interesting.

Love this story! And I'm sorry it took me so long to review! I can't wait for more!

Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
First of all, ASSBUTT! That just wins! Second of all, Ian Somerhalder and Dianna Agron? Hot damn! Third of all, oh my god there's a sequel let me have my fangirl moment! Okay, now that we're over that.

Oh...teenagers. That's...something. Dean and Ruby are going to have a hell of a time reigning in those kids, aren't they? Jo and Cas too, for that matter. At least Sam and Steph just have little kids. I'm wondering which is harder. Little kids or teenagers. Anyway, I'm so excited for this story! I love that Dean's daughter and Cas's son are love interests. That just KILLS ME! In a good way.

And I have to admit, I feel a little bit sorry for Samantha. How everything she ever wants her brother gets. I understand that. Except it's the opposite situation for me. It's my younger brother gets everything I want. It's the curse of siblings. It's going to happen whether you're the oldest or the youngest.

I don't even know what else to say other then I can't wait for more of this story because teenage!Winchester kids own my heart! You're making me want to write Lila Bray again.