Reviews for Favourite Things
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
did you know that on recess butch is voiced by a woman...found that kind of funny anyway i like your story.
Kokolo chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
I've said it before, but it's worth saying again. Thanks so much for sharing this great story!
omgpear chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I like this so far. I shall continue reading. I wonder what Franny is hiding from Butchy Boy [;
Kokolo chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
D:

This is so heartbreaking. I just keep reading the last part over and over and each time I feel worse! I really do hope Francis beats the living hell out of Finch or at the very least figures out how to help him. And I hope Butch figures out that he IS worth it (with or without HK's help, though preferably /with/).

Ugghhg I'm so anxious! I can't wait to see how the next chapter turns out!
DrowningFromTheInside chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
D: BUTCH! Poor Francis :( Pleeaassee update soon :) This is getting SO interesting, I need more!
DrowningFromTheInside chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
This is such a sweet story, hope you update soon. I love Butch :)
Kokolo chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Ahh new chapter! I have a happy :D

Wow that was cute. Butch is slowly realizing but is so in denial it's hysterical. And Franny is sweet as always. Guh so much cuute!

FinchFINCH. Go away you bastard. You suck at everything GO AWAY. Better yet, let Franny come beat you up. Everyone would like that. (I was sort of afraid he had something on Butch already - good thing he doesn't.)

Ah the Ashley's! You beat me to them (well, them as a collective group) Always so good to add tension and gossip.

Ooh, suicide attempt? That makes for some interesting drama (not that I want to hurt either of the boys!), but you're the author so do as you will _ I'm sure it will be great.

A Beta reader is someone who will look at the story before you post it and fix up any spelling/grammar mistakes or point out any flaws or loopholes they can see. It's basically a second pair of eyes for the writer.
Kokolo chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Ahhh I thought I reviewed this D:

Okay so this is like twelve kinds of adorable. Butch you need to stop being such a moody little thing stuck in denial and Francis you need to stop being so romantic (and when I say stop I mean please keep it up it makes my damned day). And I see your resolve breaking Butch! You can't resist Franny looking like the cover of a romance novel. But in all seriousness I liked your descriptions in this chapter. They had a nice range between adorable and sexy. Great job :D

Oh and Finch. Finch you better not be coming up in here messing shit up. I will break you (if Fran doesn't first).

Great update - glad to see it's still being updated and you have the story planned out! I'm really excited to read it, even if it takes a while.
Blackcatrose13 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Awesome story. Please write more. I love both Hustler Kid and Butch.
Aiokami chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
OH MY GOSH! YOU HAVE A FOURTH CHAPTER!

IMA GONNA READ IT! xD

And! As for the rest, (chapters 1, 2 and 3) I have to say very creative, nice and to the point. A couple grammar errors, but completely understandable for being written at 3 in the morning! xD

#/d2qugyx

A Danny phantom flash, thought you might like it! D
Kokolo chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
8D! A drawing! I'm excited. I do hope you post it. I'd love to see it.

Oooh, I do not like this Finch person D: I do not like him at all. I hope HK gets to beat him up. And Butch gets to help, of course :D

Aw, that poem was cute! (One thing though - the link got eaten in posting. FFN likes to do that sometimes. For future reference just throw in a few spaced and FFN will leave it alone.) I love how mushy you made Franny. It's so damned adorable.

Can't wait to see more!
Soleyrawrs chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Oh, wow...

Awesome story, I loved it! :D

You should've seen my face when i saw the end of chapter 3, when i saw that there weren't any more chapters.

I was like "No..." D':

Whatever, I hope you update soon.

I can't wait!
Kokolo chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
8DD!

I never thought anyone else would hop on my crack bandwagon. Welcome aboard!

This is really great so far. I love the idea and I REALLY wanna know what that guy said to Francis. Also how the hustler is going to woo the slightly freaked out Butch. Nnngh I'm still reeling from the sheer awesome. There are a couple of spelling errors here and there but overall it's really fantastic and I'm anxiously awaiting the next update!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Awesome story, I loved it! -

Is there more to this? I was just wondering because you said "END" but the story isn't marked as Complete '.'?

Tala-Paige