Reviews for The Black Scorpion
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 6 . 5/6
“I promise the next chapter will come soon.”

7 years later and here we are lmao.
kelwin chapter 1 . 2/25
good fic will you ever continue it?
V-rcingetorix chapter 6 . 2/22
Promises, promises, lol.
madmanmark666 chapter 6 . 12/26/2017
Great story but is this abandoned discontinued or perhaps on hiatus I hope you finish or update soon
HeraldSaysNO chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
Next update coming soon my ass. Otherwise, good story, although the complete absence of Potterverse Magic is a bit disappointing.
Valiryo chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Why "black scorpion"? I get the "black" part but it's the "scorpion" that confuses me, does harry use poisons?
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 6 . 5/21/2017
The story is ok, what i dont understand though is why people feel the need to king arthur harry potter up and make him a swordsman instead of a wizard. I do not understand why one would bother with a harry potter crossover if they do not use wizardry, it is utherly pointless.

In addition to that you changed his look as well as his personality. The onlything hary potter bout him is his name.

That isnt to say the story is not interesting, far from it i quite like it despite you dropping it just like that.

Im just confused why you bothered with the harry potter angle since you do not use anything but his name.
the grim midnight reaper chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
don't you just hate it when someone goes out and says they'll be back SOON. and you don't see them for more than 5 years, 8 months
Marshman101 chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
This is amazing MMMMMOORRRREEEE PPPPPLLLLLEAAAASSSEEEEE
Fainfan chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Very good intro
Nights Silhouette chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
a great story today. I do hope you pick it up again.
reptoholic chapter 2 . 7/26/2016
Keep up the great work.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Looks awesome.
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
It's a shame the story was abandoned.
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
I wish the scene you described really happened to Voldemort's supporters in Wizengamot. It's disgusting that Scrimgeour was too busy arresting the likes of Stan Shunpike to take care of the real enemies. So it's hardly a surprise to see what happened to the Ministry in DH.