Reviews for Dying To Live
Shinzhon chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Not only the story is great, but the writing is clearly greater :) so many details and so many place left for imagination, about the gestures, about the feelings, that's really a good work, a really really good work :)
I just wanted to say it, well done !
IHeartStories chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Please update, I know it has been a long time. But, this story sounds like it has loads of potential. I love Federico, he was awesome when he was alive and I bawled my eyes out when he died. Mainly for Ezio's sake.
Unknowen chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
How could you! To stop writing like this!

No, really, the story is just great and I really like it.

So please, please update again!
OrianPrime92 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Fucking. Update. TT PLEASE!
dghdhdh chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
I really like this story :D
keet chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Ooooh! I love the angst! I have a rather strange love of darker stories. Your writing is great; brief where it needs to be, vivid when details are called for.

And as for Monteriggioni, it's only about forty km south of Florence (well, maybe more considering the modern urban sprawl of Florence). But riding on a horse while tired, near dead, and starving would suck either way.

Have you read Bernard Cornwall's Grail series? I think it's in the first book, An Archer's Tale, that the main character is hung but survives. You don't hear about that too often, but I love the idea. It gives the character a sense of immortality or severe luck.

I look forward to reading more!

Keet
Dark-Zeblock chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
So want to hear more. _
Wa7tch1nK1d chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
AWESOME! cant wait to read about what happens next...
ZetaAdele chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Amazing, a great story so far and a wonderful, very original idea. I can't wait to see what happens next and I wonder how Fedrico will find out about Ezio still being alive. Update as soon as you can please and thank you soo much for writing this awesome story!
Sass-Bot chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Finish this... seriously. It's amazing -and it's about Federico! 3
A Dilligent Reader chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Gawd, this is so cool! :D Very well-writen, diverse in vocabulary. Haunting.

DO continue! XD I'm curious of what will happened next!
Rio 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
WHUT. NOZOMBEHS. RAGE.

Just joking :D ahahaha

I am sincerely interested to see where this is going~ Not much to offer in way of critique, unfortunately - I enjoy your style of narrative, and outside of that have little to say. Sorry I suck.

I need a nap.