Reviews for Can't tell you that
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
She smiles...
Talldi chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Wonderful and very believeable!
reseda chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I love this story! I REALLY need to catch up on NCIS episodes, which I begun doing last week. Anyways, this was a lovely short story. I especially loved it when Abby said that about saying sorry is a sign of weakness and Gibbs said "Not to the ones you love". That was so beautiful. And true, imho.
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
awwww... sweet! a slight pov switcheroo in the middle, but just lovely. i'm looking forward to when i get caught up with the series (new fan) and understand exactly where this fits in... i get the gist, obviously, but you know, to really KNOW...

i do like your take - that gibbs was just overcome by the need to kiss her, it became unavoidable. "can't tell you that". nice.
Snowbound'Winter'Nights chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
But me, I can tell you, AbbyGibbs, that's you're a gifted author to me. I won't kiss you, don't freak out !-a hug, maybe- but tell you how much your ff moved me. Sniff... Especially the part where Gibbs explains his feelings about Hernandez, and his need to kill him. So touching, so tough... You know them, and their kiss is dreamy. All I wish for Abby and Jethro, lol ! It won't be easy, but they're together, thanks to you. Sounds crazy... I know they do not exist, do they ?... Who cares ? roflmao !

Thanks for sharing, Abby, and take care. Always. ~ ~

Abby Rose Winter.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
more more MOre.. it was Wonderful. If anyone picks on you tell em to take a hike. Hello if you can't read whom your writing about then you shouldn't be reading fanfic. it's authors choice. gREAT Job I hope you'll write more of anything Abby/Gibbs related and post sooner rather than later.

Thank You for all your hard work and your wonderful GAbby moments I hope you ad on to this or what not. GREAT Job. wRite more soon. Hugs and Love. Grins.
WAG2002 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Awww this is really sweet. I've been working on my own fic for that scene as well, i really liked yours. Keep wrighting :-)
PT21 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
::sigh:: Perfect :)
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Hey this was good, thanks for the update. A
fart fart chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Great story.
pjr59 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I liked it wish it played like that but at least I have this fic.
Pinkprincess74 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Yea! A Gabby story! Great job and I hope you'll write more!
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Good read. Always enjoy an Abby/Gibbs story. Needs minor touches of proofreading but other than that, pretty good for half asleep.
bahnannah chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
now that's what i would have loved to see at the end of that episode. it felt empty - the episode, not the story. and this fic adds onto it and makes it a whole lot better.

i could see it in my mind. i could feel what the characters were feeling. dang, girl. you're good.

loved this fic. enjoyed it immensely!