Reviews for Big Mac: A Tragedy in Five Acts
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is by far the best fanfiction ever! I love it! I love this so much! I'm an obsessed Shakespeare geek, and I'm currently playing the role of Lady Macbeth in a to-be-unnamed theatrical production! But, yeah. This is so funny! Brilliant! I approve.
pendragon4 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
this might be the best thing that's ever happened to my english class. legit. never understood Macbeth better.
MagicalMoo chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I'd just like you to know that I was literally crying with laughter while reading this. Best. Parody. Ever.

I hope you got good marks on your test!
Lourdes chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This is awesome! jajaja all the references are here and everything is very clever.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
HAHAHAHAH! Awesome!
Astiza chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
That was a fantastic parody of Macbeth! I love your use of dollar menu items and references to fast food etc. It was really really well done, great job :D
Ms.Smooth Criminal chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I just want to start off by saying... I. LOVED. ! Ahem, I've read Macbeth over and over and when I came across this story, I loved it right away. I like the idea that you took something like a McDonald's menu and turned it into the infamous tragedy of Macbeth. That's very clever and everytime I go to McDonalds nowadays, I'll laugh and remember this story. All in all, your story was a job well done. You should totally do another Shakespeare play with the McDonald's menu, I think that would be awesome. Anywhoo, that's all I wanted to say... Great story!
Morgiana chan chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is awesome!
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I've read Macbeth recently in class and we're doing a report on it.

But this is probably the best Macbeth parody that I've ever read! If I read any more, this will STILL be my favorite!

Keep up the PAWESOME work!