Reviews for Knowing Normal's Hard to Fake
DeathFrown chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Is there a chance that this will be continued/sequel? I have read through both the stories in a day and I'm practically starving for more. Please don't let me die. :").
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
vou acompanhar eu gosto do jeito que vc escreve, abra├žos
Stellar Gal chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
I'm not even into Star Wars of SciFi for that matter but I love Hellsing and this story is great so please update soon!
Avenging Neko chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
I'm sad it's on hiatus, but knew that already anyways from your review reply. I really like this one, it has nice action and drama, and, Hee blood rage,,, now she knows how Alucard feels. Heh.

Well, I'll be waiting eagerly for whenever the hiatus ends. :

See you in another story review I'm sure to make.
Ludifer chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
Just read this and the prequel again, once again a great read.

I do hope you manage to finish this one day. This is a really good story.
naru894 chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
I am hooked

Crow T R0bot chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
First, I owe you an apology for taking a month to review this. I've been equal parts lazy and preoccupied, but I've made the time now, so let me sit and give my two cents.

First of all, I must congratulate HK-47 for topping himself in the evilness department. Feeding fried Sith to scared, not-quite-rescued children has got to be a new high (low?) for the sadistic automotan extraordinaire! Good thing Heinkel intervened when she did. :3

And as for Seras' new friend...right, that's an interesting spin to put on Kr-, I'm sorry "Helena." I only wonder what's coming that's so important that she needs to piggyback on Seras' soul to make a "Champion" out of her? I suppose we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

Now where have Pip and Darth Alucard run off too? :P
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
Whaa! Hiatus! Serves me right for waiting so long I guess. Ah well.

This was fantastic. Such a great mix of humour and action and characterization. In a lot of ways, it was more like watching scenes than reading a story so...I hope that is complimentary?

Um...need to own HK...creepy child chick (aka Old Hag Who Talks To Much) seems like she is going to be a lot of fun to have around. I have absolutely NO inkling who she is and that is rather exciting honestly.

Can't wait for more...when, you know, you get around to it (not that I can say much .)

Til Next Time!

(And now on to other stories!)
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
Well that was...cryptic. I will momentarily go onwards to the next chapter (which I'm thankful that there is one _) but I will pause long enough to again praise the relationship between Seras and Heinkel. Not only is it fun to read, but you do get a good feel that these two spent a lot of quality time together and grew together as individuals. You can feel the trust.

Um...I love HK. I'm rather ecstatic to find that he is in KOTOR and will have to investigate this. His argument with Heinkel at the end was just awesome.

Fabulous job with the imagery (very creepy) but I do feel the need to mention that there were an unusually high number of small grammar mistakes in this chapter. Nothing exceptional enough to detract from the story but just unusual.

Anywho...Until next time!

PS. Is it sad that as soon as I read a description of a skeleton with a missing hand I think of Army of Darkness?
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
No mixed feelings necessary for this chapter; I think it was nicely done. You got some key plot points across as well as got some action done (always a plus!)

And Seras has leveled up once more! Woo!

I like the intelligence of the younglings and again the sense of absolute will power in Seras (which is a given but still well done). I also, and I don't think I've mentioned it, like what you've done with Heinkel. She was always pretty entertaining and as she kinda ended up being Seras' ending playtime nemesis in the manga, I think it is rather well done to place her as a friend and ally...with mixed feelings...in this incarnation.

And at this rate, I may actually catch up tonight! Whee!

This would be excellent as I want to start on...No Life Queen? (My memory sucks)

Til next time (again)
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
Whee! I must say there is an advantage to having no time and then a bunch! No need to wait!

I continue to have much love for the story. It flows excellently and you are doing an excellent job of keeping the emotional context in relevance with the rest of the story. (Though my fangirly heart definitely squeed at the end. I'm such a shipper)

I also have to say, from the viewpoint having fun with this in el current story, i love the relationship that you have established between Seras and Alucard here. It keeps very true to that which was represented in the source but also steps it up a bit. Seras is very strong here (and good reasoning capabilities!) and she doesn't back down. Nor does he expect her too really. It is fun to read.

Til next time (Onwards!...probably. Gotta do a chore or two first)

PS. Definitely from the Futurama. God bless Bender. Also Fables is a comic book series. Very good. I highly recommend it.
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
So much love. I really truly feel like I should know Mr. Droid's speech patterns from somewhere but I couldn't say where from. A lot of it seems familiar...*shrug* well actually its probably going to bug me until I figure it out .

I think you have an excellent way of creating a good fight sequence with a lot of humor - and humor is always a win with me - and that definitely showed in this chapter.

As for references...well I can't be sure of any particular thing. I wanna say that half of HK's lines are something familiar but...yeah ("IT's a wonder that there's any of them left for me to blast")

And while I am a Trekkie, my knowledge rather falters with TNG. Well, that and Voyager...but I doubt anyone could blame that particular defection.

Onward! (Til next time!)

PS. Come to the Dark Side! We have cookies!
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
As always, I loved it! I liked...well all of it really. Straight from the start and the question that makes her question her beliefs to the fun conversation and onto Seras fun and her gun...or not.

References...I'd say the "never go smooth" is a definite Mal-ism but then it could be vernacular as well. And I have no idea of it was intentional but the whole 'meatbag' thing reminds me of Fables.

Anyhow, excellent as always!

Until next time...(which is to say, Onward!)
The Layman chapter 10 . 3/22/2011
Well, it'll be sad not knowing what's going to happen next in this story, (plus the fact that I can never get enough of HK), but I think I can deal since you're still updating No-Life Queen. Anyways, as HK-45 would say...

Ominous warning: You'd better not forget about this story, you useless meatbag, or I will come over there and make you continue. Elaboration: I do not think you would enjoy that. Further elaboration: Unless of course you're into that kind of thing...
FORD B chapter 10 . 3/21/2011
Rather great story, even though the crossover is, different, as to being a couple of great shows I didn't think could be connected into something like this.
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »