Reviews for Knowing Normal's Hard to Fake
MissMissy chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
The way you portray HK 47 is so humorous. Since his inclusion in this story, the assassin droid has been my favorite. Comic relief has been handled brilliantly and everyone seems in character. Makes me want to buy and play Knights of the Old Republic... Wait... I think I will buy it. Thanks for making this story. Lucas just made another twenty bucks or so from me due to you.
Lion in the Land chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
Oh sure, protect me with the whole Lucy vs. Mina thing, but throw me under the bus w/ the hiatus! Haha. Just teasing. As sorry as I am to have to wait for more of this, I'm not-so-secretly pleased to be able to keep my trade buddy. But if you're inspired to ever slip me a freebie and randomly update this story, I certainly won't complain. ;) Now on with the review…

The plot thickens. I see it is the other Hellsing little girl, Helena, but what IS she? As Seras noted, she's not entirely bad...but she doesn't seem entirely good either. Although she did load Seras up with a whole bunch of cool powers. (How much fun would that be to get to fight like that?) Nice parallel with her bloodlust. "the enemy cowering before her provoked nothing more than contempt" - quite a contrast w/ our compassionate Seras with the Dandy Man.

That talk of "areas strong in the dark side of the Force" totally brought me back to the first time Luke met Yoda. You know, that part that "stops the movie dead" (OSLT according to FG). It's very impressive the way you continue to weave the two universes together.

And HK is once again on fire. I really enjoy the back and forth with him and Heinkel (who just so happens to have an H and K in her name, weird. ;P). I laughed at so many lines, but here's one of my favourites:

Never give up hope, child. You never know what's waiting just around the corner."

"Statement: Logic indicates that, if anything, a second wave is waiting around the corner

Hehehe. An entertaining and intriguing chapter. Aw man, now I'm getting bummed out about the hiatus... :/

eyes of sin chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
i really like this fanfiction please please continue im itching to read more!
Larisa chapter 10 . 3/20/2011

I see another chapter posted! Great! :)

It's nice to meet Helena here! She really fits the role :)

Thank you for posting!
Nachtrae chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
Woooh. Great update :D Seras is kicking ass, both sentient and robotic! She has to make sure to thank Helena properly when she has a spare moment. Wonder where she got all those weird names. Betrayer, Blind Seer, Old hag who talks too much...

Wait, Kreia? O_O
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
Hello there!

A fantastic chapter I must say. There is always something utterly thrilling about a game of chance if presented correctly and it was more than done so here. The scene was presented with almost the perfection of a movie with that as its entire purpose. And I do so love the Dandy Man.

I am looking forward to the next chapter (which will have to wait til tomorrow). It's about time I got caught up.

Til next time!

PS. Not sure how many references i caught, though more than a few lines sounded SO familiar. but, i caved and was weak and looked up the reference in the last chapter and was right so that was a plus at least.
SakuU21 chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
Sorry that I haven't reviewed lately. Its been kinda unstable at home. Anywho, I noticed that some words didn't quite fit in some of the sentences. Overall, the last three chapters have been great. By the way, is the little girl Girlycard or just a random girl? Cuz i get the vibe that shes not evil but not good either... like she has her own agenda. Anywho, cant wait for the next update.

God Bless,

SakuU .
The Layman chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
A missing left hand? Yeah, that doesn't allude to ANYONE else in the Star Wars canon, not with a missing appendage! Nope! Not at all... (Note the playful sarcasm.)

But anyways, I had a great time with this chapter. (Too bad Alucard wasn't in it though...) HK-47 was great as always, and the cliffhanger with Seras totally had me on edge. I eagerly await the next installment.
Larisa chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
I keep following Seras' adventures :)

Very intrigued

Lion in the Land chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
BBQ Meatbag! Ew, ew, ew! That was SO awesome. Totally worthwhile to have forgone HK for a wHile so that we could be surprised by exactly what the demented droid was up to. "Musing: Perhaps I can puree the steaks, hold the little meatbags down and force, the liquid nourishment down their throats." Classic. :D

I was equally blown away by the scene with the vapors entering Seras. Vivid descriptions that had me holding my breath. And that little girl! So extremely creepy - even from her just running down the halls. By the time she told Seras: "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't permit you to leave" I had chills. Nice job with the corpse-box too - thoroughly disgusting.

Amazing intrigue building in this chapter. Mist & little girl sound awfully Alucardish. But Seras would've sensed it was him, right? And why would he be doing this, I've no idea.

I like this Rouque & Deline romance you're slowly giving hints of. Lots of layers in this story. And I'm still enjoying Heinkel - she's the one I can most relate with, as far as reactions to the situation.

Thanks for the update. :)

Nachtrae chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
Oooooh. What's happening with Seras? O.O Nothing serious I hope. Really, where is Alucard when you need him! -hmpfs- Silleh Sith.

The ending killed me! XD HK roasting a little Dark Jedi on a makeshift campfire to feed the miniature meatbags :3

Great chapter :) I enjoyed it a lot and cannot wait for the next one!
Miss Missy chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
Compared to the first story "Such a Quiet Thing to Fall" this one is more descriptive and in my opinion much better. Your stories are progressively improving, I am having so much fun reading every chapter. You are fantastic.
Larisa chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
I like this AU :)

My favourite heroes and an incredible world of the KOTOR ;)

Great! I'd like to read more of this story...

Thank you! :)
Alastor Vega chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Man, the HK is one blood thirsty Droid. It fits perfectly with th emad cast of Hellsing. And besides, who deosnt like killer bots that can pull out a flame thrower?

THe Dandy got off pretty easy in his death here compare to the origanl one. ANd I actually felt kind of sorry for him. If only a little.

And I like that Seras has compassion in herself. A trait that diiferate herself to other Siths. Of course, a Sith/Vampire Seras with out some kind of compassion or heart, is not the Seras we know and adore.

(Of course her compassion for the enenies are going to lost once she face Blitz)

And I just realize that we never saw teh fight of ALucard or Rip. But I think theres a good reason for that. Can you imagine Alucard draining her life force "slowly" plunging his light sabor through her body? And if you try to do something like the origanal fight, I bet you feel very uncomfortable writing it.

Great job and have a nice day.
Alastor Vega chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
I quess we saw the Differant approach on how to help Seras here with Alucard and Wolfe. It now makes me think if Jedi's do cuddle there own?

And I hav eto say, Seres thinking kind of remind of some good old fashion Police ingenuity.

And I had to look up Hk47 to see waht he look like.

Great job and have a nice day.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »