Reviews for Knowing Normal's Hard to Fake
Nachtrae chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
Woooh. Great update :D Seras is kicking ass, both sentient and robotic! She has to make sure to thank Helena properly when she has a spare moment. Wonder where she got all those weird names. Betrayer, Blind Seer, Old hag who talks too much...

Wait, Kreia? O_O
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
Hello there!

A fantastic chapter I must say. There is always something utterly thrilling about a game of chance if presented correctly and it was more than done so here. The scene was presented with almost the perfection of a movie with that as its entire purpose. And I do so love the Dandy Man.

I am looking forward to the next chapter (which will have to wait til tomorrow). It's about time I got caught up.

Til next time!

PS. Not sure how many references i caught, though more than a few lines sounded SO familiar. but, i caved and was weak and looked up the reference in the last chapter and was right so that was a plus at least.
SakuU21 chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
Sorry that I haven't reviewed lately. Its been kinda unstable at home. Anywho, I noticed that some words didn't quite fit in some of the sentences. Overall, the last three chapters have been great. By the way, is the little girl Girlycard or just a random girl? Cuz i get the vibe that shes not evil but not good either... like she has her own agenda. Anywho, cant wait for the next update.

God Bless,

SakuU .
The Layman chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
A missing left hand? Yeah, that doesn't allude to ANYONE else in the Star Wars canon, not with a missing appendage! Nope! Not at all... (Note the playful sarcasm.)

But anyways, I had a great time with this chapter. (Too bad Alucard wasn't in it though...) HK-47 was great as always, and the cliffhanger with Seras totally had me on edge. I eagerly await the next installment.
Larisa chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
I keep following Seras' adventures :)

Very intrigued

Lion in the Land chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
BBQ Meatbag! Ew, ew, ew! That was SO awesome. Totally worthwhile to have forgone HK for a wHile so that we could be surprised by exactly what the demented droid was up to. "Musing: Perhaps I can puree the steaks, hold the little meatbags down and force, the liquid nourishment down their throats." Classic. :D

I was equally blown away by the scene with the vapors entering Seras. Vivid descriptions that had me holding my breath. And that little girl! So extremely creepy - even from her just running down the halls. By the time she told Seras: "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't permit you to leave" I had chills. Nice job with the corpse-box too - thoroughly disgusting.

Amazing intrigue building in this chapter. Mist & little girl sound awfully Alucardish. But Seras would've sensed it was him, right? And why would he be doing this anyhow...so...yeah, I've no idea.

I like this Rouque & Deline romance you're slowly giving hints of. Lots of layers in this story. And I'm still enjoying Heinkel - she's the one I can most relate with, as far as reactions to the situation.

Thanks for the update. :)

-Lila
Nachtrae chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
Oooooh. What's happening with Seras? O.O Nothing serious I hope. Really, where is Alucard when you need him! -hmpfs- Silleh Sith.

The ending killed me! XD HK roasting a little Dark Jedi on a makeshift campfire to feed the miniature meatbags :3

Great chapter :) I enjoyed it a lot and cannot wait for the next one!
Miss Missy chapter 5 . 2/28/2011
Compared to the first story "Such a Quiet Thing to Fall" this one is more descriptive and in my opinion much better. Your stories are progressively improving, I am having so much fun reading every chapter. You are fantastic.
Larisa chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
I like this AU :)

My favourite heroes and an incredible world of the KOTOR ;)

Great! I'd like to read more of this story...

Thank you! :)
Alastor Vega chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Man, the HK is one blood thirsty Droid. It fits perfectly with th emad cast of Hellsing. And besides, who deosnt like killer bots that can pull out a flame thrower?

THe Dandy got off pretty easy in his death here compare to the origanl one. ANd I actually felt kind of sorry for him. If only a little.

And I like that Seras has compassion in herself. A trait that diiferate herself to other Siths. Of course, a Sith/Vampire Seras with out some kind of compassion or heart, is not the Seras we know and adore.

(Of course her compassion for the enenies are going to lost once she face Blitz)

And I just realize that we never saw teh fight of ALucard or Rip. But I think theres a good reason for that. Can you imagine Alucard draining her life force "slowly" plunging his light sabor through her body? And if you try to do something like the origanal fight, I bet you feel very uncomfortable writing it.

Alastor Vega chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
I quess we saw the Differant approach on how to help Seras here with Alucard and Wolfe. It now makes me think if Jedi's do cuddle there own?

And I hav eto say, Seres thinking kind of remind of some good old fashion Police ingenuity.

And I had to look up Hk47 to see waht he look like.

Alastor Vega chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
I like ow you did a Split battle with the Dandyman and Rip van Winkle. A good pace for us.

And I have to say, the Dandy did have a momentary manipulitive genius there. Promising the location of the Kids but not promising he wont try and kill her. Goes and show you you should never gamble against a Sith.

And I know its been a long time since I read this series, But doesnt now the Lightning bolt techinic, or that connected to the force? As I said, its been a long time since I read this and I might of forgotten somethings?

Alastor Vega chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Kind of surprise that Wolfe is a Jedi. I would of expect her to be a Mercenary or a person with more preferance in GUn wear.

I got to wonder if Seras has some inner conflict now that she met up with her formers Mentor now that she has a New Master. Old ideas class with newer ones.

And i have to agree with Wolfe that Alucards reason for saving Seras was for his benefits. Of course, maybe his Benefits would actually benefit Seras.

Did that even made sense?

The Layman chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
All things considered it was a good chapter. Sure Alucard and HK weren't in it, and there weren't any referances to other sci-fi, but I think we can all agree that we wanted to see the youngling situation resolved. Keep up the good work, man!
Deritine chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
A bit of a comma fail- "The younglings, weekend from hunger and their spirits all, but broken by abuse, offered up pitifully little resistance, even as a sinister voice began to chant in a long forgotten tongue and the circles beneath the children's feet began to glow." No comma after all or before even. At least I'm pretty sure. I'm not amazing at commas and overdo it sometimes myself. But for sure the first one. You are breaking up a phrase there.

Great chapter! I thought for sure that Alucard was going to have to step in, but the Seras used her cool new powers. Nice!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »