Reviews for Knowing Normal's Hard to Fake
Alastor Vega chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
I quess we saw the Differant approach on how to help Seras here with Alucard and Wolfe. It now makes me think if Jedi's do cuddle there own?

And I hav eto say, Seres thinking kind of remind of some good old fashion Police ingenuity.

And I had to look up Hk47 to see waht he look like.

Alastor Vega chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
I like ow you did a Split battle with the Dandyman and Rip van Winkle. A good pace for us.

And I have to say, the Dandy did have a momentary manipulitive genius there. Promising the location of the Kids but not promising he wont try and kill her. Goes and show you you should never gamble against a Sith.

And I know its been a long time since I read this series, But doesnt now the Lightning bolt techinic, or that connected to the force? As I said, its been a long time since I read this and I might of forgotten somethings?

Alastor Vega chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Kind of surprise that Wolfe is a Jedi. I would of expect her to be a Mercenary or a person with more preferance in GUn wear.

I got to wonder if Seras has some inner conflict now that she met up with her formers Mentor now that she has a New Master. Old ideas class with newer ones.

And i have to agree with Wolfe that Alucards reason for saving Seras was for his benefits. Of course, maybe his Benefits would actually benefit Seras.

Did that even made sense?

The Layman chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
All things considered it was a good chapter. Sure Alucard and HK weren't in it, and there weren't any referances to other sci-fi, but I think we can all agree that we wanted to see the youngling situation resolved. Keep up the good work, man!
Deritine chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
A bit of a comma fail- "The younglings, weekend from hunger and their spirits all, but broken by abuse, offered up pitifully little resistance, even as a sinister voice began to chant in a long forgotten tongue and the circles beneath the children's feet began to glow." No comma after all or before even. At least I'm pretty sure. I'm not amazing at commas and overdo it sometimes myself. But for sure the first one. You are breaking up a phrase there.

Great chapter! I thought for sure that Alucard was going to have to step in, but the Seras used her cool new powers. Nice!
Alastor Vega chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Never knew that Sith's have Academies. I always thought that they were trained by the person who "currupted them" into the darkside. YOu learned something new everyday.

Im now consider it pretty Funny that later in the years, Pip's Descendant would have the Millanium Falcon after Pip fought the Millanium Army. Asl, does the Andromeda look liek the Falcon except more junkier? And a AI sounds like a nice touch. Of course Im a sucker for Halographic Computers with personality.

Lion in the Land chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
You worry too much. This is a great chapter! The scene was intense and you provided beautiful imagery that adds to the story's atmosphere, whether it furthers plot or not. Also, I would've felt ripped off if you'd glossed over the rescue - so thank you for giving it the attention it deserved.

I recognized the glowing red mist! That scene from Such a Quiet Thing resonates with me, and I've been looking forward to learning more of what that's all about. "The streams twisted as they moved towards the alter in the center and began to feed into the corpse upon it." That's one example of the wonderful imagery.

What I also liked about this chapter was that you gave Heinkel a chance to redeem herself w/ the fighting. Sure, she got caught up in that time warp thing and Seras had to carry her out, but before that, with her and Seras fighting side by side - that was gorgeous! Probably my favourite part of the chapter.

What made this fight unique was that neither side ended up fighting to kill, only to distract. And Seras used her brains and her newfound power to win. You do such a nice showing her use that power, it's so natural feeling now. Loved that you explore her temptation to keep the power. Resisting that temptation makes her even more admirable to me than if she'd never felt the temptation.

"a powerful, and at times very creepy, Sith master" - that CMU.

So what up with that corpse? Is it something I should know...or something for me to find out later?

Well, this must be a good chapter, because it had none of the things I was anticipating after last chapter, and I hardly even noticed - might not've if you hadn't mentioned it in your notes. And in another excellent move at melding these two universes, you've introduced Zorin. Yipes. That final scene was really dark & ominous. Story just keeps getting more intriguing. ;)

-Lila
Nachtrae chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
Shame we didn't get to meet the mysterious little girl, but I liked the chapter a lot nonetheless :) Not feeling disappointed at all, so no worries there! Can't wait to read the next chapter and find out what horrors HK has been feeding the minds of those poor kids left in his charge! We do learn that next chapter, right? :o
Haissan chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
yay, you keep putting them out there despite your busy scedule bravo
The Layman chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
Have I ever said how much HK-47 kills me? (And no, I didn't mean that to be a pun.)

Anyways, I can't wait for chapter eight. You're preview was very enticing.
batty chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Excuse me, but there is a problem. Chapter 7 isn't showing up.
Lion in the Land chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
Excellent description of Seras siphoning the force from the younglings. I appreciate you taking the time to go in depth with some of these obscure concepts, and you’re obviously doing a great job of it since even I’m able to “get” it.

The interactions between our four mismatched heroes were fabulous! Seras was especially awesome – I loved getting to see her take the lead in the fight. And then she stood up to Alucard. Heinkel was hilarious, getting shocked at every turn. I was happy to see her get the even still. :) Oh, and her reunion w/ the younglings was so touching.

HK didn’t CMU quite as much in this chapter, but he can’t steal every scene, and the thing about tallying everyone’s kills was very funny. Also, I may be going on a limb here, but with all the “Of course, Master. As you wish, Master” - is that how he talks or was he perhaps channeling Jeannie? O_o

Alucard was pretty dang cool making bombs out of those droids. And his “death” was sufficiently gross.

I also enjoyed Heinkel & Seras’s conversation regarding Jedi vs. Sith and how they work w/ the Force. Seras is pretty crafty with her arguments – both w/ Alucard and Heinkel. I was surprised that she acknowledged her love of Alucard here. I don’t know why. (Let’s see – can you get MY reference? ~_) I mean, I knew it was coming. It will be interesting to see if/how/when Alucard reciprocates. Heinkel doesn’t seem so sure he will.

Lots going on in this chapter, and I thoroughly enjoyed all of it. Plus, it looks like we’re in for some good times w/ Meatbag Babysitter HK and a bit of mystery.

I shall now pick up the reins in our little deal and attempt to do you proud...but no pressure, right? ;P

-Lila
Nachtrae chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
I spied a KOTOR 2 line from HK! :D Always think of the children! xD And of course HK would be the one to keep check of his own killcount as well as that of Seras and Alucard! :D Loved that part too. Who gave you that wonderful idea? *coughs and hides*

Poor little neglected kiddies. I hope HK has some babysitting programming, else those kids will get traumas for the rest of their lives! Seriously Seras. You don't leave a homicidal assassin droid with a violent temper to tend to children. Even if said droid has been ordered not to harm the children.

Anyways, great chapter and I can't wait for the next one! :D
Nachtrae chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
Found this story (and the story before this one) today and I loved reading both so far. I had seen the first part before, but the summary didn't really grab my attention. Glad I finally decided to read the whole thing anyways because I love it! :D

Ah HK47, everyone's favorite assassination droid. I'm surprised that Alucard didn't recognize the murderous droid with him being as old as he is (how old is he anyway?). Can't wait for the future destruction he's going to create. Nor for Integra's reaction to them! She should be glad it's Seras who's HK's master! Just think of the horrible things that could happen should Alucard be his master! O.O

Can't wait for the future chapters :D
SakuU21 chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
I think the Burn comment links to Data and if its not that is the Drunk scene in reference to Tasha.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »