Reviews for Knowing Normal's Hard to Fake
The Layman chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
There's Firefly again!
Jjvalour chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
"why didn't evil organizations ever have plots that involved places with warm water and long, sandy beaches"

You should totally write a spoof story/series where Seras is put into a Dead or Alive setting :P
Lion in the Land chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Aside from being extremely annoyed with you for snapping back so quickly from vacation (seriously, would it have KILLED you to buy me another week?) :P I was happy to see this update.

Very cool description of the planet, made complete by their reactions to it: “why didn't evil organizations ever have plots that involved places with warm water and long, sandy beaches?” Hehe. But I’m intrigued by Alucard’s reaction to it, as well as his spiffy appearance despite the dust.

I highly approve of the surprise appearance of Heinkel! Mostly because I like your take on her. (and P.S. thanks for making her clearly a her. ;)) Her sarcastic and untrusting nature is very fun. "Clearly your 'master' is nothing like the other Sith we've encountered" :) I also like her direct advice: “get out, get out while you still can” Hm, reminds me of a marriage counselor I once heard of…

I’m afraid I did terribly on the references this time. But *even still* I got the Goram and I would like half credit for this, which I have no idea what it’s from, but I suspect it’s from something: "Man, if I owned this place and Hell, I'd rent this place out and live in Hell,"

Happy Halloween & thanks for the treat!

Moonlight and Mischief chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
So, bogged down with a migraine, a past due 4 page paper and pure exhaustion, I had the choice to be productive or read this.

So of course I read this _. Yay!

My brain is not entirely my own so I can't say that I caught the references there that I probably should have (I'll have to give it a re-read tomorrow to make sure I REMEMBER the chapter), but my brain is stuck trying to remember where I heard the " this place and live in hell" line came from. I have a suspicion but...yeah.

As usually, it was awesome. You have pretty much mastered subtle character relationship building, using the tiny things that people do that would truly effect the way people look at each other and such. It is always nice to see.

And your descriptions are wonderful as well.

Looking forward to more.

Til next time!

PS. Hope you enjoyed the vacation.
Deritine chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Woohoo! I love this story. I think about it at random times, sometimes. Such a well-thought out and intriguing take on the two universes. Very cool. Also since this story (and reading SW fanfic in general) got me to replay KOTOR2... also somewhat nostalgic. :D
The Layman chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
I LIKE ROMIE! (And just how steeped in the lore of Sir Roddenberry should we be to get that? Because I'm thinking a certain episode of TNG, though I'm probably wrong.)

And on a more blatantly obvious note, the "piece of junk" line.

Moonlight and Mischief chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Very good, as usual. I see that you are keeping with your manga parallel started in the first story and that is excessively pleasing as you are doing a good job with it. _

Not sure I can name as many references in this type of story though I know the line that Pip says about his ship is pretty much a direct quote (it's been a few months since I watched A New Hope) and uh...Romulans? *shrug*

...And I imagine that Pip cheats a poker. .

Looking forward to the next chapter, as always.

Haissan chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Yay, easter eggs abound, Sabbac
Lion in the Land chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Like you said, this was a lot of plot building and set up, so I don't actually have a lot to specifically comment on. It was very interesting plot build up, and I like the split in teams. You did a nice job with the undercurrent of Pip's feelings of being the new guy and not yet trusted by the new boss.

I'm afraid the Eggs were over my head this time. I thought that hologram seemed very Star Trekkish. Oh, one I did get was "As you wish" - The Princess Bride I'm familiar with. ;)

Right then, coach, I'd better get warmed up for my next at bat.

Saya Kurobara chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
So far its really good. Can't wait for more
batty chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
It'll be interesting to see what the Alucard/Seras relationship will be like now that Pip has been thrown into the mix.
Epidot chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I thought I already reviewed this story, but it seems I was wrong. I am overjoyed to see my dream become true. A Sequal(?) at last, with Pip. As you know, I love the Seras Pip pairing, but I also know you don't. This makes me a bit hesitant, but I have faith in your writing (after all, even if I'm still a big Pip Seras suporter, you make me enjoy SxA as well) to do everything justice, like you usually do. Can't wait to see what you have in store in the future.

PS: if this seems a bit 'sniffy' as a review, it is because it is late, and I'm lying in an uncomfortable angle, so I apologice for any 'snobby' attitude that might seep through here.

batty chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
So you finally wrote a sequel. Awesome!
Deritine chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Woohoo! Sequel. I'm such a sucker for the Hellsing's plot-line. And you write really well. I am quite enjoying the Force interpretation of vampire powers and the definition of Sith here.
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Bonzai! Well worth the wait, I must say. And the Millennium! Most awesome. I love Zorin.

I don't think it jumped around a lot actually, but coming from me that might not mean much. As usual, you crafted your scenes well and, honestly, your use of verbiage is some of the best I've seen in our stories in my humble opinion.

I did get a bit of a chuckle that you saddled Pip with the Solo legacy (there is Kingship of a planet to go with that I vaguely remember from my overly obsessed friend). I also must admit that I am very curious as to where the 'strange' feeling he gives to Seras is going to end up.

Very excited and greatly appreciative of your efforts. Even more excited to hear of the barter since it provides us, the avid readers, with a steady supply of

95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »