Reviews for Penned in Vain
kshi1205 chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
This is really good! Hope you can write some more fanfic like this!
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 20 . 3/13/2013
Good stuff :)
The QAS chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Just as I was reading the beginning of this chapter, it was pouring rain. Then an alarm to my house went off, and as I was reading the part about thunder and lightning, the rain grew heavier and I could hear thunder and see lightning, and I was thinking "Oh, god this is creepy."
DoubleCaramel chapter 20 . 5/31/2011
*refers to other drabble* Yes, but it was the fact that the drabble was so normal, that made it so nice. Seeing a character having a normal day, with pesky everyday annoyances is bliss after seeing the poor sod go trough the hills of angst. Not that Theo was every angsty, but he had his issues and I was glad to see him put them behind.

Whoops. Sorry for the ramble.

Well, I'm going to start this one. I can't believe it's the end. I will miss these drabbles greatly.

Cue, awwww! A happy ending. Yay! AND A GIRL! :D

This was epic. I'm so happy for them. These drabbles were all lovely. I'll always remember your portrayal of these characters. You did a fantastic job. (Yes, this may sound lame, but it's true. u_u)

This was all fantastic. I loved it. :]
DoubleCaramel chapter 19 . 5/30/2011
I know! I can't believe your drabbles are coming to an end. I kind of expected these characters to stick to me for much longer. Boo. I'll miss these drabbles.

This one was lovely. It was just so normal, quotidian and adorable. It feels like home, and it's nice to see Theo so normal and happy after all the drama of the previous drabbles.

Talking of which, I'd really like to know what happened with Luna's curse. . .

Anyway, this was fantastic. And I do like the fact that the "Having kids" aspect of Theo's list is underlined. Luna and Theo would have adorable kids.

And Teddy the cat is epic. u_u
DoubleCaramel chapter 18 . 5/29/2011
Well, to state the obvious, I adored this. I love his thoughts, the idea of him getting the tattoo and what he tattooed. I love how in love they both are - it makes me all silly and wanting to smile. Oh, fanfiction, how I love you. ;]

And Luna's way of saying yes was so very adequate of her. With the mystery and simplicity we love. I love.

I'm happy with this one too. Very much!
DoubleCaramel chapter 17 . 5/28/2011
Wait, what? Noo!

This drabble is awful. *pouts* How could you do that? I feel horrible for Theo, that first paragraph - well, the whole drabble actually - broke my 's complete trust towards him was so sweet. This is just depressing.

Gah, gah, gah!

I sure do hope she gets better and they manage to find a cure for Luna. Because they both deserve it.

- Rather than that, this was beautifully written as usual. :]
DoubleCaramel chapter 16 . 5/27/2011
I love this one. I know, I know, I say that about all your drabbles, but it's true. These drabbles are quite amazing. _ - This one was marvellously written and gave Theo some closure with his Mum. It's good to see he found a way out of the darkness. It was very sweet, though a bit sad too.

- Is the stone the resurrection stone from DH? It was an interesting detail that made the drabble more "realistic" and probable, well HP wise. I think that since Theo didn't want to force her to stay, everything went well.

But, yes, I loved this one. :]
DoubleCaramel chapter 15 . 5/26/2011
This insight on Theodore was wonderful. I love the drabbles that dwell on his feelings, ideas, vision of the world because you made me fall in love with his character and his way of thinking. I also like how the list turned out to be, and how you connected it to the letter.

And you left me wanting to know more about his past. Much more.

I do hope that now that Theo left his 'pride' behind he'll find happiness easier to accept.
DoubleCaramel chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
Oh, shush, this isn't weird. It's amazing. Lovely and dreamy and sweet. I'm in love with them all over again (not that I stopped). They just seem so perfect for each other here. Theo's quite the romantic. *sigh* Luna is one lucky girl, not that he isn't lucky too. Because Luna is . . . Luna, therefore amazing. :)

I wish you'd shown us how they actually got together. But when I read this I also feel we don't need much of an explanation because they just get each other.

Nhaa, I'll just stop my babbling. But, yes, I very much enjoyed this. It made me all fangirly. ;]
DoubleCaramel chapter 13 . 5/24/2011
Wow! I love this one so much. *hugs screen* - Theo is adorable here without being lame. It's just, he's just . . . Gosh, I love this. I'm a puddle of goo and I hope one day - soon! - love happens and his feelings are reciprocated.

:))

I'm not aware of Nyquil - well, I am after google showed me the way -, but whatever that medicine is it's awesome for your writing. :)
DoubleCaramel chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
Yes, Lia, Theodore and Luna make an adorable couple. u_u Blaise who? (Well, I do love LunaBlaise and will always, but Theodore is completely epic in his own way - and perfect for Luna here).

On this drabble: I have an obsession with hands. So your obsession with Theo's hands made me a very happy fangirl. It was also a beautiful drabble. I feel sorry for him. The man needs some love. Soon.

Also, I hope he was thinking of Luna. _
DoubleCaramel chapter 11 . 5/22/2011
Yes, this drabble was indeed much happier than the previous one. And sweet too. I adore the way they interact, and how Theo responds to Luna. They just make me want to smile. And, yay, on Theo accepting Luna's offer! :]

I just love the both of them here. _

This drabble was lovely. A serene, fun moment between the two of them - picture perfect.I loved it.
DoubleCaramel chapter 10 . 5/21/2011

This was so sad. Beautiful - in a way - but so, so sad. I feel heartbroken for Theo. The unpredictability of it all . . . Everything seems to sweet, calm and happy in the begging and then it all crashes down.

I'm really sad now. But I guess that proves this is written well. I've grown to love Theo's mother too in the past drabbles so it's sad to see her go so suddenly.

What really happened? Heart attack?

Anyway, I hope your next drabbles are happier. This one was wonderful, but left me with a great desire to read fluff. _
Griffinesque chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Short but I really enjoyed reading it.

The description is memorable (in a good way).