Reviews for The Badge
great Story! loved it
wotumba1 chapter 18 . 9/19/2016
oh no!
wotumba1 chapter 10 . 9/19/2016
gotta love hetty's comments!
Pheonix1995 chapter 27 . 1/23/2013
Absolutely Wonderful! Loved it!
Stampiej chapter 27 . 9/2/2011
this is an excellent story. Loved it from the beginning until the end. A bit of real smut would have been nice of some fluffy thing with kids at the end, but hey we can't have all:)
bookworm002 chapter 26 . 10/9/2010
Wow! I've been busy lately packing and heading home for the Thanksgiving long weekend and before I know it, you have the epilogue up before I even review the last one ;) So this is a review for the last two chapters... Both great chapters! Especially love Hetty's head slap (that was the last chapter right)! Very amusing and I definitely laughed out loud (not a good idea when there are people around... they gave me funny looks)! Love the house, love their planning of having a family - whether from them, adoption, or fostering :) So happy they got their happily ever after, after all. Great end, to a great story!

Looking forward to reading Wildfire. I put you under author alert so hopefully it lets me know when you start posting. In the meantime I still have Compromised :) Again excellent story!
TXJ chapter 27 . 10/9/2010
Lol... I'd forgotten all about the handcuffs. Way to play that one out. You are such a tease; yet it's what makes your style soo good. I've greatly enjoyed this story, and the conversations that we've had because of it. Can't wait to read 'Wildfire' and whatever else the plot bunnies come up with next.
Skyler1510 chapter 27 . 10/9/2010
LOVED it! it really was a great story :]
TXJ chapter 26 . 10/8/2010
hehe... maybe I shouldn't have read the other story in the middle of this one, it took me a minute to remember that it was Tess who couldn't have kids ;-).

I think you've rounded things up pretty well. Time to start shipping the plot bunnies over for the next story?
Skyler1510 chapter 26 . 10/8/2010
cutest chapter yet :]
Skyler1510 chapter 25 . 10/8/2010
cute :]
bookworm002 chapter 25 . 10/8/2010
Loved it! Great chapter... things are wrapping up :( I'll definitely be sorry for it to end. I love checking my email and seeing fanfiction alerts :) Soon there will be one less :( At least I still have Compromised and a couple of others to keep me entertained!

P.S. About before, I forgot that it was the name he gave rather than the assigned one. And Isabella is her middle name right? Temporarily forgot that too. Makes more sense now :)
TXJ chapter 25 . 10/7/2010
As if Sam threatening to bounce him off a rock when he is being a pain isn't enough to install the fear of God into him, now he's got a quasi marine brother in-law and lets not for get Gibbs... keep it up and he'll have a whole platoon on his ass.

Wonderfully sweet chapter.
Scocco chapter 24 . 10/7/2010
Ahhhh...finally. These two deserve their happy ending. ;)