Reviews for Instinct
Jack Karl chapter 29 . 8/10
This was a amazing story. Thank you for sharing.
Hi I know you already completed this story, but I just wanted to give you my thoughts for the future when writing Dean's character. Dean is so supposed to be almost completely independent with the sole exception for his brother Sam, he also doesn't trust easily. He would not rely on someone's opinion and support so much if he barely knew the person, which is exactly what he is doing with this version of Castiel. He barely even knows this Castiel who literally forced himself onto him, turned him into his mate without his consent, and expects him to follow his orders even though he's not in his territory. Also Dean as sure as hell wouldn't have trusted a guy who he knew for about a handful of days to be in charge of his pack and community especially with the amount of reasons this version of Cas has given him to not trust him. Also I'm kind of worried for Dean because from the way your wording it in your story sounds like he might have Stolkholm's Syndrome.
Parnita chapter 29 . 6/13
This was so amazing.. Hard to put down kind...
I love ittttt
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 28 . 1/1
What story was that typewriter thing from?
CastielsFluffyKitten chapter 29 . 12/16/2015
What an a amazing story! Like oh my freaking god i loved it! X3 Keep up the good work! X3
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 29 . 11/16/2015
Wow. This is superbly interesting in first person point of view. Dean is such a diabolik softy! XD Castiel adores him way too much! Ahhh! Angel Garrison turn Werecat! So cool!
Wolvie26 chapter 29 . 4/16/2015
love it!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 20 . 4/6/2015
I wouldn't call it a twilight pregnancy aren't cats and wolves only pregnant for like three months? it wouldn't be suprising if their pregnancies were shorter then a normal human
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
ugh figures it was michael
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
who is this creepy cat staring at dean. I like the fact that you keep them animalistic while human
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
i dont know why but I have a very strong love for bottom dean. I like reading the differences between the two species
Your avid reader chapter 29 . 5/3/2014
I love you, you freaking awesome you.
Cj Quinn chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Seems like... almost all the Fics I find are yours
Lost-Wings-in-Time chapter 19 . 3/6/2014
In 4161 years, cas has never mated with anyone else before?
Crazy-Hime chapter 29 . 2/9/2014
This was AWEmazing! I really fell in LOVE with the story and Im glad you have finished it! :D

Thank You.