Reviews for 3 Minutes
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 7/29
Wow, this was really good! I particularly enjoyed your portrayal of Sam's 'death' from Sam's point of view. I thought that was very well done. Also, I don't usually enjoy gruesome revenge scenes, but I quite enjoyed this one! I really liked how you kept it NON-gruesome, in a way which not only makes more sense (hellooo, don't want to draw attention here), but also highlights Dean's intelligence (instead if brute strength, which we already know he has in spades). ;)
Thank you for writing!
- Clara B
Ceejay reggie11 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
That was awesome and so in character. Well done.
friendshipsoverships chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
LOVED THIS. The brotherlyness is spot it. Perfect. Thank you so much!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Big brother Dean would be VERY protective under those circumstances. This was a good picture.
craizypet chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
big brother are awesome... where can i buy one like dean?
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Wonderful story! Enjoyed it! Loved it when Dean threatened...whatever the dude's name was. lol

Glad that Sam's okay as well!
thosebrooklynboys chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I love partially dead Sam! And amazing, big brother Dean! I wish you had added a little more John, (cause he would be pissed too, ya know?) but I get that this is a Dean and Sam story not a Super Fatherly John, hurt Sam and amazing Dean story. Anyway, great one-shot, even though it was an eensy teensy bit OOC with Dean holding Sam's hand. Nice job!

Ciao!

-ThatSuperFlyChick-
Mayhem21 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This was really well written. I loved how you did the countdown and I really liked Dean in interrogation. Great job all around. Happy Writing ;)

~Thalia013
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
What a jerk that Drew kid was! I kind of wish that the gun would have gone off cause to tell you the truth I wouldn't trust this kid to do anything like that again. Poor Dean. He really handled that badly but who can blame him. Poor Sammy. Him just beinf Sammy almost cost him everything. Drew is a lucky young man to still be breathing. Excellent job! I loved it!
Tiro chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Awesome one!
Phx chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Awww - I will say I was a bit confused at the beginning but by the time I figured things out, I really enjoyed it. Nice. Loved dean's revenge and sam's attitude at the end. And thank you for writing a good John. Man wasn't perfect but he wasn't a monster either.
carocali chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This is what I miss about the show. Dean going off on that kid at the police station? It makes me all tingly!

I think you do pre-series very well and should consider more of these! Especially since there doesn't seem to be much to write about in the new season. Glad there's good fic around!

:D

Caroline
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
WOW! Talk about a great, fantastic, well written, fun and stupendous read. What talent you have. Thanks so much for the great fic, Nicole.
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
This was awesome! I love teenchesters and all things h/c...especially if Sam's the one that's hurt and Dean's being his awesome big brother self.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Oh my gosh, this is great. Had everything in it that I could truly ask for. Is it my birthday or something? Guilt, angst, fear, bro moments . . . wonderful. No wonder you are one of my favorite writers.