Reviews for Justice
Iceleaf13 chapter 11 . 11/19
Oh bother. It's three in the morning but I cannot just stop there.
thebookworm90 chapter 2 . 4/10
I just found and will continue to read the story, but I want to point out that Batman IS NOT a Marvel superhero. Batman is a DC hero.
Brinohms chapter 8 . 1/23
Good story. But incorrect verb use damaged it. The past tense of lie, meaning to recline, is lay, not lied. The past tense of lie, meaning to tell a falsehood, is lied. Get it straight.
leahk80 chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
what a great story. nicely done
Guest chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
Morgan such an asshole
Lord L.H.J chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Ok, that was such a fantastic story!so sad though but wonderful!
Lord L.H.J chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Batman is from DC not marvel, any who...Nice fic.
Anon chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Really great story so far! I thoroughly enjoy it (: just one small fix that is bugging, only because I'm a fan; Batman is actually DC universe, not Marvel. Lol. But really, I can't wait to read the rest!
Hoodd chapter 15 . 5/12/2013
Loved the story! Somehow the dark Hotch makes a lot of sense to me and I kind of hope that something like that would happen in the actual show as well..!
shanti chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
reid is not gay why does everybody think that and not even derek he flirts with every women he sees have you no realized that GOD! chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
Really enjoyed reading this again. Great plot, and totally plausible (maybe even more realistic than Hotch being able to return to work after all that happened on the series). As for the slash... not all slash has to be hot groping and sex to be awesome. I felt the love as you wrote it, and that was totally satisfying to me.

Other than Morgan be a bit over the top with his histrionics, I found your characters to be quite in character. Also, I did find it unlikely that Prentice would hiss a shush not once but twice in situations where being detected doing so could result in horrible consequences. She was perfect at the end though, leaning on the door jamb enjoying seeing the guys kiss in the hospital bed. Great dialogue there.

I dont mean to pick and be negative, in fact, as I said before, this was a great read. :)
Phoebe-Jeebies chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
This story is so chilling, this actually could've happened to Hotch after what Foyet did, he suffered so much it wouldn't be surprising at all! It's not so different from what happened to Johnny McHale... *shudders*
ZeeZed chapter 15 . 9/19/2012
Terrific story. I was caught up with it from beginning to end. Also, great idea! I could actually see this happening on the show.
pipinheart chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
This was a great story, sad, though in its ending...Spencer stuck to Hotchto the end...
gabbygirl89 chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
Great story! I enjoyed it!