Reviews for Don't Ever Look Back
Guest chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
That last line... Aw, man... So sad :/
Guest chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
Oh snap, this is so good! Please update :)
Margo352 chapter 14 . 4/5/2014
This ie amazing! U have to finish it! It has so much depth and future!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
update please
ellie111lee chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
Oh. My. God. This is freaking awesome. OMG... Too awesome
Explosiv109 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Great story, I would love to see it finished!
Musical Dream chapter 14 . 3/11/2013
Six months you haven't updated give or take a few weeks. I really want to find out what happened soonso please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Loved the new chapter! I have so many questions! Was this another flash back? What is sheen going to make Cindy do? AND when will you update again? Hahaha. Seriously though, this is one of the VERY BEST jimmy neutron fictions.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
Great chapter! I love all the details used and how heroic Cindy was!
Big FAN chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
I love it. I read it almost every day. I check back to see if you have updated every day, and when you didn't I become sad. :( But it makes me happy that I can reread the other chapters. This is one of my favorites! PLEASE update soon.
musicallydependant chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
O.O
Oh my Godz, that was amazing. So that's what happened before she was with her kidnappers? :O
This chapter is perfect, you are an amazing author, and this whole story is the best example to support it.:)
BYE!
Artemis173 chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
OMG! Loved this chapter, now we finally get to read about what happened the day she was taken. I don't know why your so surprised that everyone wants you to continue this story. It's Really good! Keep at it! Can't wait to read what happens next :)
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
oh my gosh...this story is amazing! I just read it from the start till now and please update again soon. I just have to know what is going on and what is going to happen next! Please!
alehficsmore chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
Update :D! Awesome chapter as always, though i need more ._. please update again! xD oh, and why is that Cindy said "I have to hand her off to someone someday who will be her new best friend" i mean they have know each other since their childhood she doesnt need a new best friend D: maybe im overreacting but i want to know why... she said it as if she knew it would happen u_u
Katia11 chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
) You updated! GIRL YOU ROCK.