Reviews for Livin' On A Prayer
Flo321 chapter 24 . 2/13/2016
This was such an amazing read...I love how you captured Justin and Brian's character without making them sound to cheesy. And you did a brilliant job for a first time writer. This is the second fic I've read from you and I love it.

PS: Going to read another one from you so your gonna be seeing more of my comments. .
Guest chapter 24 . 12/30/2015
Merci une histoire très touchante ! écrivez d'autres S'il vous plait !
joniskpelare chapter 24 . 8/14/2012
Very nice.
minervah chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Another beautiful story, i am reading all your stories, you are very talented
chaval chapter 15 . 12/24/2011
L.O.L. : En français on dit M.D.R.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
hell yeah randy can sing. im suprised that the writers of the actual show didnt have him sing... i mean he has an amazing voice (: justin could have surprised us yet again with another hidden talent that brian didnt know about.
LeafyHazel chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
I love the way this story is going and I can't wait to find out more about Justin and Brian's past... Thank you for this fic-brilliant D
inabluefunk chapter 24 . 6/29/2011
This was an amazing story, I absolutely enjoyed it.

There was suspense, and the hint of violence and the lust and the love and the friendship...it had it all.

Brilliant
Guest chapter 16 . 5/17/2011
I Love love love the fact you added that i'n, most people don't know Randy Harrison is on brodway and is a wonderful singer
Kate chapter 24 . 4/7/2011
This was amazing. I've been out of the qaf fandom for a while, and just searched for recent stuff that I may have missed. This was seriously one of the best au b/j fics I've read. Thank you. I just wish it was longer or had a sequel. I'm about to go to your author page hoping to find more. I usually can't stand Michael in fiction, but I didn't mind him too much on the show. I love how you made him grow and mature. Nicely done!
JenniferC77 chapter 24 . 4/6/2011
This story is amazing. I was spellbound. You created your own universe but expertly wove in the show's version as well. I loved, loved, loved how you portrayed Brian falling for Justin. I could so easily see him inadvertently hurting Justin when he was younger and the way he went about trying to fix it was so Brian. I also loved how his actions showed that Justin was important to him...and that everybody saw it before he and Justin did (so true to their characters!).

I also really liked your explanation for Cody and why Justin would feel so bound to him. And I loved Justin's rant about Brian being surrounded by enablers. That's such a hard line to walk between supporting someone but then telling them something they need to hear, even if they don't want to. I always thought Brian's evolution was hindered by his friends' well-intentioned inability to let him be anything other than how they saw him. And when he did try to change (aka falling in love with Justin), they went about systematically breaking them up "for their own good." Aagh, that was so frustrating about the show, but also realistic. I'm so glad that your Justin and Brian persevered.

I'm a huge fan of Certamen and this is definitely on par with that. Your quality of work is superb. Jenn.
Stina Whatever chapter 24 . 2/1/2011
great story! like it
justin chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
this story is the bomb. really good. am enjoying it tremendously. haven't finished it yet as sleep awaits. glad you got my bb's song fye in there. have seen him in concert 8 times. so good, sexy.
yaoi kitsune chapter 24 . 12/19/2010
I love this fic. Your Justin is so strong and I find your Brian in character, though a bit more mature than the series. Kind of like what I expect him to be when he grows more emotionally. You managed to portray Mikey without me hating him (a very hard thing to do) and Ted, Emmett and Daphne were perfect. Now I'm going to peruse the rest of your fics. One again, amazing work :D
masterglory chapter 20 . 11/20/2010
This is an amazing story, I love your strong Justin, and the whole gang (minus Michael but I think he'll grow up at the end;) is so in canon and so fantastic (especially Ted).

great work of love, and look at this link news/andrew-shirvell-fired-from-job-at-attorney-generals-office/ sometimes justice exist.

Love-ya, Gloria