Reviews for Three's a Crowd
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
What a delightful, sexy, hilarious, original romp. The perfect antidote to all the dreary 10-years unrequited glop that gets written. Very non-linear. Too bad you're not writing about TM anymore. Thanks for a couple of very enjoyable hours.
ilovwinning chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Yum. I was a lttle dissapointed by the end. I waited the whole time for a jane sex scene and it was short. :/ YAY though!
Tv Centric Universe chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Hottest story I've ever read and trust me I've read a lot. The best writen fic of this caliber. Thanks so much for writing this.
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Wow. That went from funny to sexy so many times my head is spinning. I will never be able to watch the Mentalist in the same way again. Love how Grace was the puppet-master in all this. Wonderful story, I take my hat off to you :)
mychemfan201 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Oh my ;D

Very steamy story - loved it! Loved the humor as well. I love the show even more now
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
WOW! That was the longest and weirdest story I have ever read. I mean that in a good way. It was also funny. Especially Rigsby. Everyone trying to seduce Jane...lol Who wouldn't. You have great imagination.
Shivera chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
-giggels insanly- I adore this. Though i do feel the urge to point out that Jane is shameless and probably wouldn't care that they had tapes
Imzadi83 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Kinky and complicated, I liked it.
Iloveplotbunnies chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Oh thank you so much for writing this! I kinda wish the show would head this way, especially as I loved this story oh so very much!