Reviews for Demon Lord of the West
KyuubiMakai009 chapter 11 . 6/11
Kikyō and Yura, man. Maybe throw in Ayame the Wolf Demoness of the Northern Tribe, too—you know, the wolf girl who was betrothed to Kōga from the start.
acy chapter 12 . 10/21/2015
when will you start updating again, this is a great story
kingleochuenchom16 chapter 12 . 10/17/2015
I'm really happy for you hope your job goes will, i can't wait for the next update it was really interesting i really enjoyed it thank you.
your kidney 4lunch '3 chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
Can i be your beta, i really love this story and i just REALLY REALLY want to fix it up for you. You've got a great fic going but i feel like with a bit of repair it could get soooo much more love.
ortizale317 chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
Nice story

I would like to see naruto in a pairing with kikyo
birdkamp chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
that ok job is first stories are for later this is a good story
SolarisAce chapter 11 . 6/8/2015
I must say: I've never been a real fan of crossover fics. Having said that, I do believe that what's happened here so far has been an interesting concept-not the best, but better than several other crossovers I've read.
Thus far, my only real gripes have been that with regards to spelling. There are a few things which I did not feel came across clearly in previous chapters, however. Chiefly, what form of Naruto that Kikyo saw in visions, and which form she was actually looking at.
Plus, I don't think that Kyuubi has gotten enough attention in this story so far. I was half expecting Naruto to just go all-out on Naraku with his power. Seriously, I'm pretty sure Naruto could have gone Nine-Tails and Shoryuken Punched the CRAP out of Naraku. But then again, it just wouldn't be that interesting.
Still, I'm interested in seeing what happens next.
puppy13 chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
cool dude.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/4/2015
Kikyo for pairing
ortizale317 chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
I think that there is hope for your story

So update please.
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
great
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
Please update this epic story soon
killer4853 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Eion1783 chapter 11 . 5/15/2014
i wonder what naruto's planning? hope you'll post chapter 12 soon
kingrobert84 chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
doin awesome man whens update? and that is a though question