Reviews for The Healing Balm
Josieash chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Where can I read bullet time?
McDumbles chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
This story was so sweet! And it was really well structured amd fits in very well with the Doctor Who storyline. Great story!
McDumbles chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Wow I really like this so far! It is a great idea. I am looking forward to reading the rest!
StarryEyed41 chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
Reading this story on the anniversary of Elisabeth Sladen's death probably wasn't the best idea. You had me in tears by the end! I ship DoctorxRose, but this was too perfect. I was really rooting for them. Thank you for the terrific story.
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
This is fantastic!
timano chapter 8 . 3/19/2011
I enjoyed this story! Sarah is my favorite companion of them all-and I hated what happened (or seemed to happen) in BULLET TIME. Thanks for putting the record straight. 10 out of 10 stars.
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 8 . 10/26/2010
Sorry it took so long to review, we just got back from vacation. This story was awesome and I love the way it ended. Actually, I didn't want it to end, I was enjoying it so much. I am really looking forward to the follow up story.
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 7 . 10/26/2010
Awww, these two act like an old married couple, and I just love it. Anyone can tell that they are well suited for each other. Sarah Jane is the perfect woman for him.
Weimlady chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
Oh, so much to like in this chapter! Poorly Sarah, protective Doctor, the Brig speaking truth to Time Lords.

Love the acknowledgement of how the war has changed him, and how he now doesn't have a problem with blowing up aliens. Especially if they hurt his Sarah Jane.

And the TARDIS not letting him in without Sarah-LOL! I don't subscribe to the theory that the TARDIS is THAT sentient, but I always have to laugh when I see it in someone else's stories!
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Mmmmm, If I could purr, I would be right now. I am so enjoying this story. I hope when she has to say goodbye to him, she and the Doctor part with a loving sort of understanding between them.
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
Oh, I am so loving this. They are and always have been so close and this explains why, nothing can break the bond between them, more please, pretty please.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
Great
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
Mmmm, I know what kind of dreams I'm going to have tonight. Thanks for the new chapter and keep them coming. It's a wonderful break from the deadlines we've been dealing with. I love the whooshing noise they make as they pass by.
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
Oh, this is great. Can't wait to see what happens next. More please and post ASAP. Whimper whimper, and pathetic batting of eyelashes.
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Oh, I so love this. Who else would the Doctor turn to at a time like this? Even the TARDIS knows how much he needs her. Can't wait to read the next chapter.