Reviews for The Date
reegreeg chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Absotootly awesome story. I know that it's just a minor thing, but I lub lub lub the fact that you added KeeshaXCarlos... thought I was alone in shipping them.
BornInTheWrongTime chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
I love this story. I wish more people would write P/R.
Reyka Sivao chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Awww, that was so cute! I particularly liked Bossy!Best!Friend!Keesha. XD
WhereDidYouGo chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
I am sad to see that this ended. I was hoping for some long fic about these two, since it is one of my favorite pairings. Anyways, good job!
Pandacat1bagillion chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
:3 YAY! we shall see more of this awkward duo!
catandmouse10 chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I was so happy when the e-mail in my inbox saying that this story was updated. Of course I clicked the link and read the chapter and I loved it! I can actually picture an older version of Phoebe and Ralphie going on an awkward conversation like this. Please update this soon. I am enjoying this story!
SuperMeganFoxyAwesomeHot chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Pandacat1bagillion chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I forgot about this story, so when I saw it in my email, it was a good surprise. This date is goin so awkward for them, I hope it gets better eventually, because what's the point of them going out on a horrible date, abd never seeing eachother again? (this is more reassurance for myself) and thus strange pub? Does someone that has been mentioned work there?
Pandacat1bagillion chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is so sweet!:3 I want to read more! Good plot base so far! I want to see more! I'd better!
T.S.Millar chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
More! MORE! MOOOOOREEEE!

It's quippy, entertaining, and flows really nicely. Nothing i can say that's bad about it! EXCEPT YOU LEFT IT ON A SOUR NOTE!
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Oh no... *starts laughing hysterically* Poor Phoebe... Anyway, I love this! Phoebe/Ralphie is my OTP and I'm kind of obsessed. I've been searching for good R/P fics and I'm so glad I found this one. Its perfect!
WiLd.iNDigO chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Haha lol I just got back to watching the Magic School Bus and then I was curious as to whether or not they had some fanfics on it here. Then this one kind of captured my attention and I was like, oh why not?

Anyways, this was really interesting to read! Phoebe and Ralphie? I actually like the idea. Ralphie has an over-active imagination and Phoebe is the type who likes to romanticize things...

But then again they're older here so who knows? They might've changed a lot since then, right? Anyways I'm adding this to my faves. Make
Life lover chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Haha this is great! Keep them coming please! Lol like this quote I heard:

We're a little weird and life's a little weird, so when we fond someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
texancoconut51 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This is really good! Keep writing
cali-chan chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
i am loving this so far. ralphie/phoebe fics are so rare, and this one is shaping up to be good! phoebe would totally be the sort to focus on the animals and forget about dating. and then be outraged when everybody else does. xD and ralphie is just adorable, he's still so exited about everything that i could just hug him. :3 the techs and dr. crosby are hilarious, i do hope we get to see more of them in the future! good job so far, i'll be waiting for the next part of this.