Reviews for Just Haven't Met You Yet
Pyrane chapter 13 . 1/31
Great story !
Thanks for sharing the goods ;D

***Pyrane***
Star-of-Chaos chapter 13 . 6/28/2016
Wonderful, wonderful story. I can't believe I've never read this before! I'm so glad I found it though. You did a great job. :-)
Angry Pencil Wielder chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Can I pretty please make a request. Or really, several.
Please tell me Rogue caught Kitty's bouquet. Pweas! Second, can you write a one shot of Rogue and Remy's wedding. I think we all know they're getting hitched. ;) And both families will get to meet! Ooh, Jubalee can hook up with Emil. XD
Lastly, how about a Rogue/Remy jr needs a baby sitter but the only one available is Wade? *que evil laughter*
Any who, awesome story. MUST HAVE SEQAL!
(ooh, you also gave me some inspiration for a Romy fic I will hopefully write. We can dream lol)
35173 chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
Jubilee and Emile... I was expecting it the moment that both characters were flatteringly introduced. Although the Thieves were not at the wedding as I predicted, I'm overjoyed that you didn't skip a beat in making the connection.

I was winded when you produced Stan Lee and Deadpool in the same sequence. It was nothing short of fulfilling to the fan-base cravings.

All in all, your story was well constructed and strangely balanced when it came to developing everyone's hook in the story. No one was without impact and that takes the best kind of multitasking brain. I can just imagine how you'd be at organizing parties.
RoseMarauder2799 chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
Second time reading this and my memory did not do it justice, love this story so much even if you made me cry :D
Trisha Purcell chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
I just wanted to say thank you for leaving out the premarital sex. I don't agree with it either, and though yes I do watch movies and read books and such with it, that doesn't mean I necessarily agree with it. It may be old-fashioned, but may I say that from those of us older than stone- thank you!
FabulousFever chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
i really love that movie, i own it. your story was great, i really loved how you used the line with the boat. i wish you would have used the line where Nick tells Ed "i'm a hooker" but that wouldn't have really fit.
Sony Boy chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
...

I am in AWE. This is BRILLIANT.

Write more Romy.

That is all.

ps: YOu should mark this 'complete'.
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 13 . 9/12/2011
I love it! Awesome story! _
CraZy-InsanNe995 chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
Awww! I loved this fic it was just sooo sweet! I loved it! :)
silentdreamer126 chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
hi i'm back. the last review, the one with no name, was mine and was sended before i could finish. oh well. if you do the sequeal (like i suggested) you should have remy tell the x-men his family profession. it would be interesting to see how they react. and maybe you can have pyro join the x-men. please, i love pyro.

anyway, really i can't wait to see what you have in store for booby, oops bobby (we all make mistakes)*smiles innocently. can't wait for the epologue. sad that this story's almost over. please at least consider doing a sequeal.

well, sorry these reviews are so long. really i love this story.

silent
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
what are you going to do to iceboy? really i want to know. anyway i love how you added deadpool. i think you should make a sequeal about remy and rogues life in the x-men. maybe you can have them getting married *hint, hint*. you can also add some jonda. i won't mind *grins insanely*. you can add rogues first trip to met remy famille. you can also have ooh this ideas getting better already. if you don't write this i will. but it won't be as good and amazing as you made it. so please at least consider the idea. i think it would be fun. yeah more crazyness. sorry i had to add that.
EnglishRose28 chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
Best chapter yet! Can't wait for the epilogue but I am going to be so sad that the story has ended. Great story.
BasiaM82 chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
What a great story! I absolutely adored it! Great stuff and I can't wait to see what kind of story you come up with next!
Ruon jian chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
Please tell me the epilogue involves the lebeaus at the mansion because i'd love to see remy's reaction to storm knowing the lebeaus and the rest of the mansion's reactin to remy previously knowing logan. plus jubes meeting all the single cajuns.