Reviews for Harry Potter: The Prequel
I can see that some of your plots arent canon compliant but they do not bother the storyline at all, as this is your fanfiction work after all. I loved your story from the beginning till the end, your writing style is so catchy and smooth to continue, and i like your characterizations. Made me feel like i was actually reading J Ro's prequel of HP. But i was a bit heartshaken to read your part about Mary's death ;( did you have to kill her so brutally? it was so sad to see her end like that...
Ey chapter 13 . 6/10/2017
"perfectus totalus"
I dimly remember it being "petrificus totalus"?
Angel chapter 10 . 4/15/2016
Alice Fortesque
Sofie chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
Really enjoying this prequel, however it makes no sense that Regulus is described as being at the Slytherin table, seeing as he was Sirius' younger brother and not sorted yet.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/18/2015
I don't think their clothes rip when turning into animagi. Seems like no one would want to do it if they'd end up naked afterwards.
HermyLuna2 chapter 41 . 10/2/2014
This is THE BEST fanfiction I've ever read. I do not like much fanfics.
I am completely breathless. I love your Lily and your James and all the other characters. They stay so true to the book, and everything is so believable.
This is an incredibly moving story and it explains one of the greatest mysteries of the books: how Lily and James got together in an entirely plausible way.
You are a brilliant writer! I am at a loss of words.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
After reading the whole story i can say this is absolutely amazing! the only reason this is not as famous as it should be is because it came some time after the books. This should definitely get more views!
This is the best hp fanfiction I have read (the only one i managed to read to the end). It is very loyal to the book and characters, and makes me want to read books 1,3 and 7 again. Great work explaining the relation between Lily and Snape, and Lily and her sister.
The ending is great! Combining JKR work is also great, and of course your writing, keep it up.

one annoying mistake is that Blacks brother is younger than him not older, other than that most mistakes are very minor.

I would like to hear a chapter about how peter became a traitor, how did the dark lord threatened him? im sure you would do a great job with that.
guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Aft
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 41 . 3/10/2014
Lily, do NOT feel sorry for Peter! Tragic ending but loved the story. ;)

-Saturn
Linds chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Just so you know.. You've been calling James' band of trouble makers 'Maurders' when they are actually the 'Marauders'... But otherwise I have enjoyed your writing thus far!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 40 . 3/9/2014
Saying goodbye is so sad because Lily and James don't know that Wormtail is going to betray them :( What happened to Emmeline? Did she die? I liked Lily's highschool life and the part where James proposes to her! Loved everything! Bye
wisegirl1800 chapter 41 . 12/29/2013
Well, I'm crying now.
irenetom.23 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
this was really fun to read. and i love how i is soo true to the books. can u possibly make another but in james' point of view?
Kailynn chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
I only just started reading this and live it all ready! The writing is superb and I love how closely you stick to the books! Thanks so much for writing!
knarl chapter 11 . 7/9/2013