Reviews for 25 Reasons why L is better than Edward Cullen
LxL chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Ok, I know this was posted over 4 years ago, but I still have to leave a comment, just because I can.
First of all: L DOES NOT eat normal Food. He eats sugar.
That's about it.
Second of all: you don't know for sure that he is straight.
For all we know he could be asexual. That would make a lot of sense actually... (I am, of course, a devoted fan of LxL... and practicaly everything that is not straight)
And last but not least: this wasn't funny. Like, at all!
I admit, I did smirk a bit at numer 6, but then the "he is not gay"-parade started, and that ruined everything.
Really, it just makes you look like an ass, to mentioned it again and again and again...
TheWhiteWitch chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Excuse you, what's wrong with being gay?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Are you a homophobe?
Mrs.Smartass chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
He is gay, read every fanfiction under the pairing L/anyone and what do get?! Gayness, awesome wonderful gayness (suck it)
Awsomeangel chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
L isn't gay...? *sigh* so he doesn't like Light? :( other then that, this is the book of truth. IT SPEAKS THE TRUTH! :D
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is a bit funny and all... But abusing the gay... It's rude and homophobic...
Yagami Raito chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Are you SURE L's not gay?
Keeper of Harmony chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
You forgot a few things. Like how L can gain control of world police agencies, or how he has an enormous sweet tooth, or how he's just totally AWESOME! EXCLAMATION POINT!
Dreisie chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Funny, but still disappointing.
You're being rude to a lot of gays out there. What's wrong with being gay?

And Edward is only gay in the MOVIES. In fact, Edward in the books has awesome hair and was described as pretty handsome. Sure, I think we'll both agree that L is definitely more hotter than Edward, but since when did being ugly makes you a bad person?

And putting "not gay" in almost hALF of your list just means that its either you're lazy to do it, or you can't think of any reasons why L is better than Edward. Bet you don't know who Edward is, don't you?

Anyway, I'm sorry if this offended you, but I honestly think that you should have thought this through :D
On a more positive note, this was SERIOUSLY FUNNY! No joke, especially the part about L watching you sleep. :D
Miss Insane Insanity chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Haha
CrystalSapphiremoon chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Haha, funny.
alesana4ever chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Hey you forgot L is NOT GAY! Lol. OMG that had me laughing so hard. All of these are so true. :)
kimchi chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I haven't read or watched Twilight, but I do know Edward married Bella who is a GIRL. But honestly, I think you over-abused the "L is not gay" thing. Isn't that being lazy?

By the way, "intuitave" is not a word.
Achievements chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Well actually L is gay :p for LIGHT! Mwahaaha. Have u ever wondered how Light and L changed, showered and went toilet when they were chained? o_o just thought I'd mention that
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
L is gay, LightxL. But you're using the term 'gay' in the wrong way.
Anyhow, you countered most, but not all, reasons.