Reviews for Kage no Oni
Maelstrom of the Nine chapter 16 . 12/23/2015
Huge cliffy and this hasn't been updated for 4 years... I find that to be cruel and sadistic XD
eggers chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeasssssddddeeeeeee uppdate
ArronGenerator Rex chapter 16 . 9/29/2015
Please do more.
jimiedean chapter 12 . 9/12/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
Well this is an awesome story no idea why you quit updating it hope you start again though that is very unlikely or give it up for adoption. Anyways if you are even reading this review hope you take what I said into consideration so keep up the good work hope you update again or pass it on to someone else.
golddust35 chapter 16 . 7/17/2015
Please continue this story I needs to find out what happens
SHADOW FLAMETHROWER chapter 16 . 5/29/2015
Oh shit about to get real
Bombertank chapter 16 . 4/25/2015
it's good you should update soon. the only bad thing is that tbe chapters are a little short
thermalsnipern7 chapter 16 . 2/7/2015
Man... I read the whole thing, and Naruto is one heck of a Xeno king... I almost feel bad for Orochimaru after he bit him, though... Almost.
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Umm again, hate to interrupt, but Mud clones don't HAVE chakra pathways, in order to CONTROL the edo tensei, that had to BE the original summoner, and if he did a substitution the edo tensei would FAIL.. Look up basic ninjutsu sometime!
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
I still say putting the curse seal on someone that ALREADY has a demon is just silly. Even the author in all his infinite stupidity didn't do that one!
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Danzo? He's DEAD. He died like 4 chapters ago!
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Again with the curse seal? Why is it so hard for fanfic writers to understand that THEY DON'T AFFECT JINCURIKIS... They ALREADY have a demon within, that's a far more potent "curse" then what a human can create!
yindragonkiba chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
Damn nice cliff
Guest chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
Great story can't wait for u to update it