Reviews for Man of Dreams
This is one of the best stories I've read on this websites and needs more attention.
IllogicalMind chapter 22 . 3/16
omg omg omg the ending for chapter 22 tho
REFERENCE OMGOMGOMGOMG
Silent reader chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
i like the story .. in terms of how madara was used... how hashirama had ended up using madara to become a leader of many clans.. as it was in the original story which simply didnt do enough justice to show how wrongly madara was treated and that such a powerful man should have been friend more than anyone else to ever achieve peace at whatever cost.. madara lost his younger brother.. hashirama should have loved him, made him the centre of the village just so madara would fight ..not for the village but for hashirama...your story does show that the senju did do something ugly to become powerful... they betrayed madara... they used him and betrayed him.. so they could have peace is what they tell themselves... but they betrayed him for their pride, their ego ... why madara stopped hashirama from killing himself in the original story was only because he also didnt want to lose his friend... then he would have no purpose... however hashirama is in heart of hearts a good person who wanted his friend to not be left out... there that part still needs work... where he by last minute he said tobirama and not madara ..thats not a good reason for him to just give hokage title to tobirama... in the original story ... he tried to make madara the next hokage but no one else allowed it... also the pain in this story is more ... cause hashirama loves madara... but for one thing this story would make readers aching to see him tell madara that he loved him...instead of after he died...and then say it..thats sort of like brokeback mountain sad.. and then considering you changed so much from the original story ..i hoped you would bring the main characters to also dispute differently rather than in the same way... i perhaps hoped you wuld end your story with both gaining equal footing to raise peace in their world...rather than have one clan pay the price heavily... India and Pakistan ... they used to be one... how did they divide... because jinnah the first president of pakistan wasnt allowed to be president of india(the whole india country that is with both india and pakistan-before pakistan was formed)... they couldnt swallow their prides and let one man represent a population of the country that needed to see one of their leaders on the top to feel secured...and that caused so much pain, divide, unrest... but with that the british left india no more a real super power as it was broken into two... this story is just to say how... at such a hard time where everyone was trying to make the village work... just because hashirama slipped his tongue and felt he couldnt bruise his ego or whatever people think of him... all of that stupid selfish feeling would be trivial if you could go out there and fix the shit that he caused... lose his reputation, respect, pride and everything... to fix his mistake...and not let the one man who already the village a reality leave it .. because without a doubt if madara stayed as hokage ... there would be peace that hashirama dreamt about... there would be madara ready to die for the village because he was trusted to protect it by his friend who he could trust with all his heart ie hashirama.. in the original story hashirama must have had too much pride to ever let himself try to make sure one man wouldnt turn against him... not hyuuga, not nara not any other stupid village, clan, country.. just one man... to see his dream of peace... this is what naruto did... he made sasuke his best friend...ended the fight between them by dragging sasuke back to friendship... i see the story between madara and hashirama... the original one flawed... and i think you at least made hashirama a man who loved his enemy a better person than the one in original who despite having dreams that required him to be humble man... he still didnt have enough humility to swallow his pride and fight to not lose madara who could make peace a reality... i just wish your hashirama succeeded...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2015
I loooooove this. THIS is bloody great. real, compelling, funny, sad... 9.8/10 would buy on blueray
Andy is quite dandy chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
I'll be perfectly honest with you, I didn't like the story the first few chapters. But I still kept reading and am so glad I did! It was amazing and so bittersweet. But I do have some questions about the story like who is the snail masked ANBU? I didn't quite get that reference. And also the Mizukage's representative, was that Madara? Plus the man Hashirama was fighting in the end? Right because Hashirama has never lost to anyone in battle but Madara? And was that lucid dream real? Ahhh these questions! Lol. But honestly this story made me choke up so many times and cry without realizing it (I only realized when I finished reading the chapter) that was how intense this was! This story really grew on me, the more I read it the more I loved it. And I love how the whole village thing happened with Madara's sarcastic words and he still dosen't know it (unless that lucid dream was really him). But as I continued reading, it seemed very much like Madara also loved Hashirama. Or maybe that's because this is in his perspective and he's a "man of dreams" so he deludes himself? Lol drunk Hashirama really cracked me up, especially the "what's a half-niece" thing. And I loved how you incorporated Kakuzu's background in this as well but didn't mention his name. Poor Kuzu got put in jail because Shodai Hokage was too OP XD. I specifically searched for HashiMada fanfiction and am glad I searched for it, this wasn't really what I was looking for but I'm glad I did! I was looking for something more happy, actually XD. And you're right, there really isn't enough HashiMada on this site. Or in this world lol. I actually fell in love with this ship a while back when the episode for Hashirama and Madara meeting as kids was revealed but I never thought to search for fanfiction! Btw what happened to that fic you said you were writing :c I hope you didn't give up on it cuz they really deserve a happy long fic. If you do post it in the future, I'll definetly read it! Overall this was a beautiful and (very) angsty story. Also your writing is very unique, I haven't read writing like this for a few years actually. Or maybe I wasn't looking properly lol but great job! I think I am forever in love with this ship!
Gelian Agretti chapter 24 . 6/4/2015
Sinceramente me encanto mucho esta historia.
Al primer momento de leerla no pude parar, :( es perfecta!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/18/2015
Oh my god. This was just. Amazing.
Laudi14 chapter 24 . 1/26/2015
Wow I like it but one question the dream was that the real Madara o was it just a dream? I didn't get that
yj chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
good
TrebleTwenty chapter 24 . 10/6/2014
I got to a certain point in my reread but I got too upset and had to read the omake instead
I don't know why I do this to myself
write-notright chapter 24 . 7/24/2014
The little omakes at the end were so sweet :')
Hunter's way chapter 24 . 7/23/2014
seriously, the half niece stuff was confusing but whatever, that's not the point. This fic is completely amazing and blew me to my feet. Those short sentences fitted with Hashirama's personality perfectly and Madara was well, amazing because his personality was amazing as well and the omake chapter was amazing. this story was amazing.
JJGS chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
I'm not sure if the way I phrase this review will ever convey the extent of how bowled over I was by how you wrote the concept of same-gender love amongst the Senju in Chapter 4. Man of Dreams. That is the most lovely and crushing name to call the concept of love outside the norm. It captured so much in three words, a feat I wouldn't have thought possible. "Man of Dreams" embodied the wariness I expect from others if they knew I loved someone of the same gender as me. It is the concept of a perverted sexual deviant that many fear. In that sense, "Man of Dreams" is a crushing name. Yet the phrase "Man of Dreams" captures all that is beautiful about loving, regardless of gender. For loving is so much like dreaming. And in this sense, "Man of Dreams" is the most lovely term I've heard for someone that strays from loving the norm. Ahaha, this is kinda turning into a long review... Asides from my personal astoundment at your creation of the "Man of Dreams", this term was amazingly applied to Hashirama in the literary sense. He is a man with ridiculously behemoth-sized dreams o peace in addition to his delusions and hopes surrounding Madara that could also be considered dreams. Well, at any rate, the general gist of this review is that I am unquestionably impressed at your creation of the Man of Dreams. I don't know how long it took you to come up with this idea but you seriously deserve all the praise in the world for expressing this concept so eloquently.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/21/2014
why did i read that
it was so sad
im so sad now
my babies
AlmostElectric chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I don't know whether this is already in my favourites. I'm going to reread this and review.

I love your writing. Your Hashirama. The consistent trail of thoughts. Wonderful to read. The pairing. Beautiful. You are so unbelievably skilled.

Will review after reread. Wonderful. Wooooonderful.