Reviews for A Tangled Web
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 2/23
Amazing! I love it! :D
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
It was a good read but I wanted to know what else happened.
Who sent the email?
Who screwed up Tony's life?
Kudos
Blade
leahk80 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
great story! hope there will be a sequel!
Rheya Ramsey chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
What? But...that's all? But but but...what happened?! Who framed Tony? This can't be all! Ziva oh, how I hated her and how she picked on Tony!, McGee, Abby, they've all been tricked, they have to be at least shamed for their betrayal! I do hope you write a sequel to this! It was a *very* good story!
DodoBirdy chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Oh, poor Tony and Gibbs! I just found this story - love it! Would love to know what they end up doing, and if they ever find out who was behind everything that happened (although I have my suspicions that a certain English lord may have been the one who 'gave the nod'). Don't suppose you've ever considered a sequel? If not, doesn't matter ... really enjoyed this. Thanks for writing it.
magis1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Wow...
This is one of the best NCIS Fanfics I've come across. Well written, no sugarcoating, fine drawn characters, awesome plot.
Is there a sequel in the works? I'd love to see what really happened with those emails and for some people to get eyeopeners...
dragon chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
great story are you writing more I hope soon I would love for the truth to come out and Tony get even with them all. Mom, dad and Ncis so please write more
Meega-Nala-Kweesta chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Well...that was a lot more heartbreaking then I thought it was going to be...I'm trying really hard not to cry right now! :'( Poor Tony and Gibbs! And how dare all of the people they thought were family turn against them! ESPECIALLY Abby! I never thought she would abandon Tony! I WANT TO SET THEM ALL ON FIRE

On another note, this was beautifully written, well done
milkysupernova chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
This is freaking twisted, you had me gawked! Don't misunderstood, I like story! I'm hooked from first to end, this is impressive writing I enjoyed. Two men team rulz forever.
EarthToAlex chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Please please please please PLEASE continue this!

I found it earlier tonight and was sat on the edge of my seat (figuratively speaking) with excitement. I really like how you had Fornell support him, I've always loved his character and I never though he would bet he type to believe things like this.

I really need to know Palmer's position in this. I would hope he'd support Tony because they're good friends, I don't think he would believe Tony would do something like that. He could be the much needed support Tony needs to feel a little better.

I hope to see the new lead agent punished for this (it must have been him) and have Tim, Ziva and Abby begging for forgiveness. Vance is an ass so I wouldn't be surprised if he had a much bigger role in this than he is making out.

Basically, this is too good of a study to not continue. I an literally BEGGING you for a sequel!

Hoping for the best,

Alex xx
Rangerfan58 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
so this story seems to be calling for a sequel and it seems good i mean everyone except fornell turning against gibbs and tony? not to mention the family dynamic of tony and how this whole mess got started in the first place. good story by the way
barbaratakuyaho chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Just found you by accident and will check your stories out. I want sooooo bad for this to continue and be fixed. I want soooo bad for the new lead agent to be found guilty. I want soooooooooo bad to strangle his parents, and I do not like senior anyway. As you can tell this story REALLY irritated me. Good job!
lizzievee chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story. I was hoping to get the answer to who sent those emails. I was expecting it to be the new guy so he could make himself look good and that is how he would have gotten rid of Tony and Gibbs. I like how Gibbs took him into his family and that Ducky was there for Tony as well. What about Palmer? Maybe he would have been on Tony's side or maybe not. And, I thought we would have seen Tony seeing the others. Again, I really enjoyed the read.
ambard10 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
please a sequel... is a great story... and tony and gibbs need answer an me too... ziva, mcgee and abby are simply jerks... i hate to Vance and the Dinozzo senior and the mother of tony is a real bad person... please a sequel...
Anon chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is the end? But there are so many unanswered questions about who sent the e-mails and that new guy and what Palmer thinks. I don't really feel like this is a real ending... It's disappointing because there's so much delightful drama and intrigue in here. No need to respond; just an observation from a reader.