Reviews for A Tangled Web
Update you cant leave it like this
serena23 chapter 1 . 3/18
Please update your story again soon! I would love to see how they clear Tony and embarrass everyone involved that hurt him.
Terri chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Just rtead this story. it was great. i would love you to add more and get Tony cleared of all charges. Do it. I would love it.
Liz chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
I really wish you would write a sequel where somehow Tony's sister finds out that their mother is just a hateful manipulative hag and convinces her father that the former Mrs. DiNozzo is using him for his money and connections in order to completely destroy the child she never wanted...
EmilyElinaBlack chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
I cried my through the whole thing it's beautiful and absolutely heartbreaking
Milliefluff chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
I've just been going through my NCIS fic find emails. I found this and really enjoyed it, I loved the support of Fornell and Ducky. What does Palmer think of it all, I wonder if I missed it. Anyway i would love to hear how it went at Stillwater or what they do after and how they find out if it is related to his mean parents. Thanks x
DarkGhana chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Such an amazing story! Would if there was a sequel! Nice work! :D
barbara chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Sent you an envelope the first of the month.
WhistlingWolf chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
What happens next, what happens next, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Seriously, that is the only thing I can think about now. So. Off to somewhere else to digest this vaguely interesting but extremely unsatisfying story.
guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
the most stupid and senseless story I've ever read !
It seems written under the influence of alcohol, drugs and a headshot.
Add at least a semblance of plot instead of putting together an absurdity after another
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
1) Wow so fantastically.
2)Please do a sequel or at least some one-shots of what comes after.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Wow.
LunaChas chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Best story I've ever read
jessie-t84 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I LOVE this story. So well written and drawn together. I hope one day there will be a sequel to finalise all the lose ends. Again what an incredible story, thank you!
bjq chapter 1 . 11/24/2015