Reviews for A Tangled Web
Liz chapter 1 . 7/13
I really wish you would write a sequel where somehow Tony's sister finds out that their mother is just a hateful manipulative hag and convinces her father that the former Mrs. DiNozzo is using him for his money and connections in order to completely destroy the child she never wanted...
EmilyElinaBlack chapter 1 . 5/18
I cried my through the whole thing it's beautiful and absolutely heartbreaking
Milliefluff chapter 1 . 5/16
I've just been going through my NCIS fic find emails. I found this and really enjoyed it, I loved the support of Fornell and Ducky. What does Palmer think of it all, I wonder if I missed it. Anyway i would love to hear how it went at Stillwater or what they do after and how they find out if it is related to his mean parents. Thanks x
DarkGhana chapter 1 . 5/8
Such an amazing story! Would if there was a sequel! Nice work! :D
barbara chapter 1 . 4/9
Sent you an envelope the first of the month.
WhistlingWolf chapter 1 . 3/8
What happens next, what happens next, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Seriously, that is the only thing I can think about now. So. Off to somewhere else to digest this vaguely interesting but extremely unsatisfying story.
guest chapter 1 . 2/3
the most stupid and senseless story I've ever read !
It seems written under the influence of alcohol, drugs and a headshot.
Add at least a semblance of plot instead of putting together an absurdity after another
1) Wow so fantastically.
2)Please do a sequel or at least some one-shots of what comes after.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 1/8
LunaChas chapter 1 . 1/5
Best story I've ever read
jessie-t84 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I LOVE this story. So well written and drawn together. I hope one day there will be a sequel to finalise all the lose ends. Again what an incredible story, thank you!
bjq chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
sequel please.
I bet Tremaine set Tony up
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Wow. This is such an amazing story and beautifully written as well.
bobdog54 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
This is a very creative Tony Whump! story. I'd love to know who sent the emails and what was gained besides the destruction of Tony. That Team Leader is too convenient. What is he planning to do? There is evil afoot.

Great story!
ShortandSassy chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
What would it take to get you to write a sequel, to tie up the loose strings of this one? we want to know who, and why. please give us resolution~