Reviews for A Tangled Web
EarthToAlex chapter 1 . 1/3
Please please please please PLEASE continue this!

I found it earlier tonight and was sat on the edge of my seat (figuratively speaking) with excitement. I really like how you had Fornell support him, I've always loved his character and I never though he would bet he type to believe things like this.

I really need to know Palmer's position in this. I would hope he'd support Tony because they're good friends, I don't think he would believe Tony would do something like that. He could be the much needed support Tony needs to feel a little better.

I hope to see the new lead agent punished for this (it must have been him) and have Tim, Ziva and Abby begging for forgiveness. Vance is an ass so I wouldn't be surprised if he had a much bigger role in this than he is making out.

Basically, this is too good of a study to not continue. I an literally BEGGING you for a sequel!

Hoping for the best,

Alex xx
Rangerfan58 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
so this story seems to be calling for a sequel and it seems good i mean everyone except fornell turning against gibbs and tony? not to mention the family dynamic of tony and how this whole mess got started in the first place. good story by the way
barbaratakuyaho chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Just found you by accident and will check your stories out. I want sooooo bad for this to continue and be fixed. I want soooo bad for the new lead agent to be found guilty. I want soooooooooo bad to strangle his parents, and I do not like senior anyway. As you can tell this story REALLY irritated me. Good job!
lizzievee chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story. I was hoping to get the answer to who sent those emails. I was expecting it to be the new guy so he could make himself look good and that is how he would have gotten rid of Tony and Gibbs. I like how Gibbs took him into his family and that Ducky was there for Tony as well. What about Palmer? Maybe he would have been on Tony's side or maybe not. And, I thought we would have seen Tony seeing the others. Again, I really enjoyed the read.
ambard10 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
please a sequel... is a great story... and tony and gibbs need answer an me too... ziva, mcgee and abby are simply jerks... i hate to Vance and the Dinozzo senior and the mother of tony is a real bad person... please a sequel...
Anon chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is the end? But there are so many unanswered questions about who sent the e-mails and that new guy and what Palmer thinks. I don't really feel like this is a real ending... It's disappointing because there's so much delightful drama and intrigue in here. No need to respond; just an observation from a reader.
bgent13 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
?
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
My heart...my soul...bleeding...i'm dying here...!
I really really wish you'd write more to this story...
I don't know...let them have their sweet revenge or something...
Man, this was beautiful yet so very painful to read...
gibbstony chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Please add more chapters both loving and hating this story but want more please
storyteller4544 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was so well done I hope that you will keep writing this story. Would love to see how this ends. Tony would have friends out there that would not believe he send these emails like Fornell. The fact that Ziva and Tim believe does not surprise me, they are not my favorite characters. Please write more.
Wolfa moon chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
So much potential for more. Please
IzzyDelta chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
WOW... a real tear jerker. and a very good story. you threw in some very good twists and now i want to know about what happens... is the closure rate gonna fall? is lord singleton or dinozzo sr involved? please say there will be a sequel

Keep Writing
Izzy Delta
MissMushy chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Please, please make a sequel to this. It's too good to just leave it hanging like this!
Niwaki chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I NEED to know what happened and what will happen. I bet it was the new Team leader! please please have made a sequeel already?(puppy eyes of doom)
loved this loved this loved this!
manufan2312 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
this story was powerful and heart breaking i loved it hope you do a sequal and prove tony did not do it and make abby magee ziva and all the others realise what poor exuses for friends they really are