Reviews for Weapon of Choice
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Okay! I love this! So were's the lemon/full lenghth of the story? Is there more?
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Interesting, though the end seemed a little hasty. Maybe I should have noted the M rating before I actually read it...I supposed I skimmed that. I normally don't check ratings.
Jonouchi Katsuya chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
As someone who's always dominated in deez fics wit' me and Kaiba, I'm almost happy to read this. . it's a dark humor. I thought it was kinda funny. Plz write more!
BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
More please. I love this pairing and there just isn't enough of it. A lot of what is out there isn't any where near this good. You portrayed both characters beautifuly and getting both Seto and Bakura's POV was a real treat. You also chose the dynamic I like best for this pairing. Seme Bakura and Uke Seto. The both of them truly are bad ass dangerous people. That makes it all the sweeter (and hotter!) when they are gentle with each other. And one day Seto IS going to kick that Pharaoh's ass damn it! *waves Kaiba Corp flag while doing happy fangirl dance* I can't wait for your next chapter.