Reviews for Interpersonal Relationships
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Funny :)
Water-please chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Lol'ed a lot at this exchange! So much fun to read!
Loes-chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
vanrigsby chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This was funny :) Slightly hard to follow, being all the diffferent emails from different people and all, but awesome anyways :D Would love to have seen a bit more of the team, but loved it! You did an awesome job, as always!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Aw, I loved this! I think you did a great job with this and I hope to read more Mentalist fics from you! Keep up the great work!
TropicalStormEmily chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
You're a very original and creative person. I like this a lot, it was in a different format, and it was very easy to read. I can only imagine how much work went into this... Awesome job!
csijenniferlynn chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
That was cute, but I wish you would have written out the questionnaire or whatever it was the team had to fill out; maybe you should do a different one-shot just of that. I'd loved the format of this story!
TotalCitron chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Cool! a little confusing but i like it, could you continue or maybe do it via some other way although i liked the email thing especially when hightower has her little comments!
WolfE Cat chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
That was awesome, and totally hilarious. Good job!
funnygirlOoObroadwaybaby chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I loooooove stories in email/text/Facebook format, for some reason it makes it so much more interesting! Yet again, I have to congratulate you on this piece or ART :D you are so fantastic!
Nothing but a fangirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This was veeeeery good story! Loved it! :D
Laury the Latrator chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Okay, that "big and sturdy" line was pure genius!
Koezh chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I loved it! It was hilarious :)
PJaneL chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Thank you very much for this story! It make my day!
Miau chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
:) I had to laugh so much. Very good idea !